• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lookie Who is 50

Started by Lions84, December 14, 2015, 02:27:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

Yep this ole Lion turned 50 Sunday and I had a fine time with my extended family. 

This week I will send in my 16 bucks and join the Conservative Counter Group to AARP whose gone far left the past 15 years.

https://amac.us/join-amac/

The Past 50 years I seen the 8 track come and go , cassettes come and go , the birth of the home PC , Apple the deconstruction of Ma Bell.  Cell phone , I remember Party Lines and playing records way before CD's.  I gone from seeing my Home town Clarendon Lions winning District Titles to being the whipping boy of the district.   From 1970 till 1984 we won District 4 to 6 times and played in a State Title game. Since 1984 we have not won an out district title since.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Lions84 on December 14, 2015, 02:27:58 pm
Yep this ole Lion turned 50 Sunday and I had a fine time with my extended family. 

This week I will send in my 16 bucks and join the Conservative Counter Group to AARP whose gone far left the past 15 years.

The Past 50 years I seen the 8 track come and go , cassettes come and go , the birth of the home PC , Apple the deconstruction of Ma Bell.  Cell phone , I remember Party Lines and playing records way before CD's.  I gone from seeing my Home town Clarendon Lions winning District Titles to being the whipping boy of the district.   From 1970 till 1984 we won District 4 to 6 times and played in a State Title game. Since 1984 we have not won an out district title since.

Happy belated birthday!

Lions84

Thanks and to think how young I was when I joined FF!

Maynard G Krebs

I have bad habits older than you😀

cuz

Quote from: Lions84 on December 14, 2015, 02:27:58 pm

Congratulations 50 is a good round number. I remember the 4 track thought they were really something....Hope you had a good one and many more....

MomaLion

Lions84

Lions84

I am feeling the accumulated affect of a mis spent youth this week.

big E

Hey your half a century old bud congratulations.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas