• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! McCrory vs Rison

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, December 13, 2015, 11:26:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

McCrory - 26 vs Rison - 22
December 11, 2015
2A State Championship Game

Okay, my lens is not dirty ... those droplets you see are apparently sweat coming from the players.  I thought it made the shot rather interesting.

Loved this band.  They put together a fabulous show ... complete with a dragon!

Trainers have become common on the sidelines at all games, but not all of them are ... uh, common types ...

Darayvion Ester - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - Rison

Ty Alumbaugh - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - McCrory

Kaigen Rogo - MVP - McCrory

Y'all enjoy!  These are free to download and print / e-mail / share for personal use.  Commercial use is prohibited.

WonderWartHawg

Awesome pics!  Thanks.

I watched most of the games and NO game featured harder hitting than this one.
Bet McCrory knows what it feels like to be hit now, starting with the opening kick off.   :P

mr.gametime

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on December 13, 2015, 12:50:38 pm
Awesome pics!  Thanks.

Bet McCrory knows what it feels like to be hit now, starting with the opening kick off.   :P

Trust me they knew what it was like to be hit...they found that out week 2 of the season when they played Des Arc...and they hit alot harder than Rison

Ventman

bleudog

December 13, 2015, 02:19:18 pm #4 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:22:32 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Rhonda Elizabeth on December 13, 2015, 11:26:10 am

Darayvion Ester - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - Rison

Ty Alumbaugh - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - McCrory

Y'all enjoy!  These are free to download and print / e-mail / share for personal use.  Commercial use is prohibited.

"The Brandon Burlsworth Foundation is pleased to give The Brandon Burlsworth Award each year at the state championships games in Little Rock, Arkansas. The award is based on performance during the game, character and a willingness to put the team first. The award is given to a player from each team."

http://www.brandonburlsworth.org/burlsworth-awards/state-championship-awards.html

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 13, 2015, 01:30:25 pm
Awesome pics!  Thanks.

Trust me they knew what it was like to be hit...they found that out week 2 of the season when they played Des Arc...and they hit alot harder than Rison

Anybody still around these boards know why the we hit harder than you pissing matches the last couple weeks etc...reminds me of piggott??

biker_harley87

I am from McCrory and those young men from Rison was by far the hardest hitting team we played. That's what made it so special. Don't take my word for it ask our young men who played will tell you the same. McCrory hit just as hard if not harder. I remember the hit after we kicked off after our first score. I felt it in the stands!

curtain caller

Thank you for doing this for these kids! It's nice to see someone do something for the kids and not a profit!!! Thank you again.

Lions84

Rida4Life

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 13, 2015, 01:30:25 pm
Awesome pics!  Thanks.

SOOOOO sick of hearing about Des Arc.... self proclaimed Fearless Friday AA Champions 2015!
and masters of the "What if" excuse.

Rhonda Elizabeth

Thank you to those posters who had a kind word about my photos.   :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas