• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MCCRORY JAGUAR HATERS

Started by brown2010, December 12, 2015, 01:01:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brown2010

THIS IS ONLY FOR OUR HATERS. SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT MCCRORY WON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP LAST NIGHT. TO ALL THAT TALKED THE LITTLE TRASH TALKING WE LIVED UP TO OURS. 103.7 said we would lose 2 weeks ago, democrat man hasn't liked us all year, now hes eating his crow saying a team was better and played better competition than we did and we were playing same teams. and of course a few on here which is all in fun. but where is the one that said go ahead and order rings and will have the tissue for us. had a poster I wanted to meet but he didn't come see me last night. rison u played a heck of a game last night, hope and pray 28 is ok.  THE NUMBER 1 DEFENSE IN 2A STEPPED UP WHEN THEY HAD TOO. GREAT JOB COACHES PLAYERS, CHEERLEADERS, BAND AND MOST OF ALL THE WHOLE COMMUNITY FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE THIS WEEK.

DONT GO TO SLEEP CAUSE WE AINT THRU WE WILL BE BACK FOR THE BASEBALL TITLE

ONCE AGAIN ALL IN FUN POSTERS NOW HAMMER ME IF YOU WANT I DONT CARE OUR MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED

CAPITAL LETTERS WHERE A FEW COULD HERE ME

mr.gametime

Lol....smh....you just opened up a can of worms

Jag-Class07

Lol this old fart ain't changed a bit since I played 10 years ago

JAGS60

Pup they won't admit they was wrong the best part is they can't run that mouth anymore.

Bigpoppie

December 12, 2015, 02:24:24 pm #4 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 02:27:59 pm by Bigpoppie
+1

WonderWartHawg

December 12, 2015, 02:29:20 pm #5 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 03:56:51 pm by WonderWartHawg
Quote from: brown2010 on December 12, 2015, 01:01:16 pm
THIS IS ONLY FOR OUR HATERS. SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT MCCRORY WON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP LAST NIGHT. TO ALL THAT TALKED THE LITTLE TRASH TALKING WE LIVED UP TO OURS. 103.7 said we would lose 2 weeks ago, democrat man hasn't liked us all year, now hes eating his crow saying a team was better and played better competition than we did and we were playing same teams. and of course a few on here which is all in fun. but where is the one that said go ahead and order rings and will have the tissue for us. had a poster I wanted to meet but he didn't come see me last night. rison u played a heck of a game last night, hope and pray 28 is ok.  THE NUMBER 1 DEFENSE IN 2A STEPPED UP WHEN THEY HAD TOO. GREAT JOB COACHES PLAYERS, CHEERLEADERS, BAND AND MOST OF ALL THE WHOLE COMMUNITY FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE THIS WEEK.

ONCE AGAIN ALL IN FUN POSTERS NOW HAMMER ME IF YOU WANT I DONT CARE OUR MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED

Hope your post made you feel better about yourself.

HorseFeathers

Brown...don't you havebsone water bottles to fill up or something?

cuz

Quote from: HF on December 12, 2015, 02:35:00 pm

Brown...don't you havebsone water bottles to fill up or something?
+1 hope the team handle the victory better than the posters....😂

Lions84

sevenof400

Note to self:scratch Brown2010 from the congeniality award consideration...

monster_island

Some posters believe that if you have an opinion different from theirs then you must be a hater

HorseFeathers

Quote from: monster_island on December 12, 2015, 07:19:42 pm
Some posters believe that if you have an opinion different from theirs then you must be a hater

Yep

Rip Rope

Brown you make us look bad sometimes.
Great game Jags.

WonderWartHawg

Y'all don't be too hard on Brown.
I'd like to say that I remember OUR first championship too, but I'd be lying.  It was before I was born.

FD4

WELL I FOR ONE LIKE HIS POST, IT'S TO THE POINT ESPECIALLY POINT OUT HOW GOOD THAT BUNCH FROM RISON IS, AND THE FANS WEREN'T TOO BAD EITHER, CLASSY, CHEERED THEIR HEARTS OUT, DID THAT OOOOOOOOO ON GOOD HITS, AND GOT QUIET ON INJURIES.  GREAT GAME AND ATMOSPHERE.

HowNowBrownCow

Oh... We "HERE" you ok!!!!! LOL!!

FD4

CURLEYWOLF24

I picked the Jags to win it before the season started.  I seen what you guys had coming back off that semi final team.  Congrats on your State Title!!!

MDXPHD

Lumberjackfan1978

Good game by both teams congrats Jags

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas