• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why No One Likes the 6

Started by WPWells, December 12, 2015, 10:45:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Guy

I have a plan. I can come over and kill picks ducks and judge bbq at lunch!

JC Guy

I don't like the 6 because you guys are stingy with the ducks and bbq! I just decided in the past few minutes that I don't like the 6 but my mind can be changed. 😳

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Lol, when we have this much water this time of year, it's bad for the rest of the state's duck hunting.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 13, 2015, 05:28:34 pm
Lol, when we have this much water this time of year, it's bad for the rest of the state's duck hunting.

Ducks are non-existent here.

JC Guy

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 13, 2015, 05:46:33 pm

I could kill more big ducks down here on a beaver pond than my partners have been killing above Dewitt.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: JC Guy on December 13, 2015, 05:52:28 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 13, 2015, 05:46:33 pm

I could kill more big ducks down here on a beaver pond than my partners have been killing above Dewitt.

In the early 80's cache river flooded early, before everyone got their beans cut. Some people from around Stuttgart were flying around up here dropping dynamite out of the planes trying run the ducks to Stuttgart.  Can you imagine what the FAA would have to say these days? Lol

cuz

cuz

One of my clients and his dog I trained.....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Are those this year's pictures?

Hornet4ever

Lions84

Dad said Not many ducks in Monroe county.

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 13, 2015, 07:08:14 pm
First one is pick, 2nd one is last years, one of my dog training clients from Chicago came down.....If you notice pintails its to early for them....

cuz

A good friend and his son on the Cache near Forest City, Friday.....

Lions84

Good looking hunting folks used to not like the 6 cause we were a so called one team district cause of Barton's decade of dominance in the 1980s .  This year smacks of SOUR GRAPES.

Oldcat

I dont like posting on here often i just like to read all the talk. This time i cant.. this is really stupid im a rison x player and i will be the first to say our conference is so weak its pathetic we just recently started playing jc every year before that it was boring as a player to play in the 8 after fordyce it was over with.. if bearden is down then the whole schedule is a cake walk. No good rison team has lost to anyone besides jc in the last 10 years and now there gone to 3a so stop defending our schedule the fact of the matter is almost all 2a conferences is weak.

BigLion10

Go back to English class I got a headache now

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on December 13, 2015, 08:48:40 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 13, 2015, 07:08:14 pm
First one is pick, 2nd one is last years, one of my dog training clients from Chicago came down.....If you notice pintails its to early for them....

I was thinking the 2nd pictures the guy was dressed a little heavy for the temps we have had and the trees were awfully bare. Lol

I have seen some pintails, haven't killed one yet this year, but there are some around.

JC Guy

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 13, 2015, 10:01:47 pm
Go back to English class I got a headache now
I understood it perfectly what does that say about me?😊

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on December 13, 2015, 08:57:33 pm

Ummm, the cache doesn't get within 30 miles of forrest city. St Francis maybe?

big E

Kinda what I was thinking pick over in these parts we have the languille,the saint Francis and the mississippi .

monster_island

Quote from: Oldcat on December 13, 2015, 09:58:10 pm
I dont like posting on here often i just like to read all the talk. This time i cant.. this is really stupid im a rison x player and i will be the first to say our conference is so weak its pathetic we just recently started playing jc every year before that it was boring as a player to play in the 8 after fordyce it was over with.. if bearden is down then the whole schedule is a cake walk. No good rison team has lost to anyone besides jc in the last 10 years and now there gone to 3a so stop defending our schedule the fact of the matter is almost all 2a conferences is weak.

I agree with that much of it.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: monster_island on December 13, 2015, 10:41:40 pm
Quote from: Oldcat on December 13, 2015, 09:58:10 pm

I agree with that much of it.

It that's actually the case, then the 3A is even weaker, because a lot of the 2A teams beat some of the better 3A teams.

beach bum

The 6 has good athletics all around. They are always solid in football and there was a stretch when Hughes was in their in basketball they were absolutely loaded for a 2A basketball conference. They still are very good.

MomaLion

One thing about the 6 though is that we will be bitter rivals, but when we aren't playing one another, we cheer the other teams from the 6 on.  If we can't win it, and we can't lol, then I want another from the 6 to get it done.

Cheek

Quote from: cuz on December 13, 2015, 06:30:34 pm
Felsenthal.....

Felsenthal?   I was so close to Felsenthal  Saturday and Sunday and did not hear one or two shots, when it usually sounds like a war.   I am very close to Jones Lake access, and I can spit in Felsenthal from my stand.   I know I can not hear the entire refuge, but I still have to call BS. 

iamfields

Woody's in Waldenburg is hands down better than Kibbs or Craigs

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: iamfields on December 14, 2015, 07:21:51 am
Woody's in Waldenburg is hands down better than Kibbs or Craigs

Better than kibbs, but not Craigs

Lions84

No one in the State better than Craigs to me.

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 13, 2015, 10:09:06 pm

The young mans staying in Forest City he'll hunt as far as Dagmar. He lives in Alaska now but comes home to Duck hunt. He goes where the Ducks are... Lol

cuz

Quote from: Cheek on December 14, 2015, 06:57:49 am
Felsenthal.....

Felsenthal?   I was so close to Felsenthal  Saturday and Sunday and did not hear one or two shots, when it usually sounds like a war.   I am very close to Jones Lake access, and I can spit in Felsenthal from my stand.   I know I can not hear the entire refuge, but I still have to call BS.
I really don't like being called a liar. You're showing your ignorance about Fesenthal with that statement. There's no way you can hear all of Fwr from Jones lake. I've a camp in Felsenthal, my Brother lives there. I've forgot more about duck hunting than you would ever know. Matter of fact I was hunting ducks when you were born. I train Duck dogs for a living and have guided from Hazen to So. La. Blow that smoke somewhere else this old dog don't by that hunt... If you knew anything about me Cheek is I'm a straight shooter not a top water.....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on December 14, 2015, 11:04:27 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 13, 2015, 10:09:06 pm

The young mans staying in Forest City he'll hunt as far as Dagmar. He lives in Alaska now but comes home to Duck hunt. He goes where the Ducks are... Lol

I can understand that, I just knew cache doesn't get close to F.C.

Lions84

Oldcat

It that's actually the case, then the 3A is even weaker, because a lot of the 2A teams beat some of the better 3A teams.
3a has some good teams but your right top to bottom 3a is terrible a good 2a team can compete in 3a almost every year

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Oldcat on December 14, 2015, 02:20:34 pm

3a has some good teams but your right top to bottom 3a is terrible a good 2a team can compete in 3a almost every year

There is even some 4A teams that would get whipped day in and day out by 2A teams. There are some separation between the 3 classes but in some cases not much.

Cheek

Quote from: cuz on December 14, 2015, 11:15:23 am
Felsenthal.....

I really don't like being called a liar. You're showing your ignorance about Fesenthal with that statement. There's no way you can hear all of Fwr from Jones lake. I've a camp in Felsenthal, my Brother lives there. I've forgot more about duck hunting than you would ever know. Matter of fact I was hunting ducks when you were born. I train Duck dogs for a living and have guided from Hazen to So. La. Blow that smoke somewhere else this old dog don't by that hunt... If you knew anything about me Cheek is I'm a straight shooter not a top water.....

I am not calling you a liar, and if you can read, I advised that I can not hear the entire refuge.  I can hear anywhere from Jones Lake, Hoop Lake, Blue Lake Slough and Deep Slough.   I did not hear but maybe two shotguns  Saturday or Sunday.   I saw lots of Duck Hunters going out the Jones Lake access on Sunday so I know they did not have much success.  I did not know I was dealing with the real Duck Hunter.   I guess you were killing them with acorns and a slingshot since it was so quite.   If you were hunting ducks when I was born, you started out shooting paper shells.   I still have some if you what to have one of your old style hunts. 

BigLion10

If it's not better than Craig's than it sure ain't better than kibbs :D

panther07

Quote from: Cheek on December 14, 2015, 02:45:57 pm
Felsenthal.....

I am not calling you a liar, and if you can read, I advised that I can not hear the entire refuge.  I can hear anywhere from Jones Lake, Hoop Lake, Blue Lake Slough and Deep Slough.   I did not hear but maybe two shotguns  Saturday or Sunday.   I saw lots of Duck Hunters going out the Jones Lake access on Sunday so I know they did not have much success.  I did not know I was dealing with the real Duck Hunter.   I guess you were killing them with acorns and a slingshot since it was so quite.   If you were hunting ducks when I was born, you started out shooting paper shells.   I still have some if you what to have one of your old style hunts.

Love a good genital measuring contest when it comes to duck hunting.  Thought it was only the young guys doing that.

cuz

December 14, 2015, 05:22:07 pm #87 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 05:36:58 pm by cuz
Felsenthal.....

Your sarcasm doesn't appeal to me or your comprehension skills. Jones can be good duck hunting is normally the last place they go. Below 82 is where most of the hunting takes place, around open brake, red eye, mud, Pete Wilson and wildcat, no where  near your hearing range. I guess maybe you have super ears. My kids are probably older than you and yeah my first hunts were with paper shells. I might not be the Real Duck Hunter but I'm the closest you'll get to knowing ......

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: cuz on December 14, 2015, 05:22:07 pm
Felsenthal.....

Your sarcasm doesn't appeal to me or your comprehension skills. Jones can be good duck hunting is normally the last place they go. Below 82 is where most of the hunting takes place, around open brake, red eye, mud, Pete Wilson and wildcat, no where  near your hearing range. I guess maybe you have super ears. My kids are probably older than you and yeah my first hunts were with paper shells. I might not be the Real Duck Hunter but I'm the closest you'll get to knowing ......
So the season is over and this is what y'all do for fun....have a manhood measurement....no one cares....And as far as the 6 goes, everyone get comfy, because now that JC is moving up, the championships will run through the 6, so get used to it.

JimmyTiger2001

Bigditchlion

JimmyTiger2001

Hornet4ever

Cheek

Quote from: cuz on December 14, 2015, 05:22:07 pm
Felsenthal.....

Well, get your kids to explain this to you.  In both of my post, I advised that I could not hear the entire refuge.   I see more ducks on a morning drive to work than you see all season, so you really don't know what you are talkin about.  I hope you have a great season.  I will not be back in LA until after Christmas .  I hope it cools off some by then so the deer and duck hunting will pick up.

cav2012

Personally I hate every team in the 6 besides my own. And never cheer for them to win unless it benefits hazen.

Ventman

Quote from: cav2012 on December 15, 2015, 09:39:23 am
Personally I hate every team in the 6 besides my own. And never cheer for them to win unless it benefits hazen.
Tell us how you really feel Cav!😂😂

green-eagle

Due to the 6 winning this title, the AAA may feel that they may need to break up the band and move the JAGS, to the 2A-3....

green-eagle

yeah! he's from Hazen!

cav2012

Quote from: Ventman on December 15, 2015, 09:46:13 am
Tell us how you really feel Cav!😂😂
is how it is haha

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on December 14, 2015, 03:54:14 am
One thing about the 6 though is that we will be bitter rivals, but when we aren't playing one another, we cheer the other teams from the 6 on.  If we can't win it, and we can't lol, then I want another from the 6 to get it done.
Amen

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas