• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why No One Likes the 6

Started by WPWells, December 12, 2015, 10:45:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

December 12, 2015, 10:45:00 am Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:46:59 am by Stewie
1. The group think that believes their conference is God's gift to the human race even though they've won one state championship in the last 13 years (and no one cares about your runner-up trophies so don't even start that)
2. The fact that there are a ton of posters who create accounts just to talk smack
3. The fact that these same posters bash long-respected posters who aren't even from the school they faced
4. The fact that they pick fights and call other conferences "weak" when the other conferences have won just as many recent championships as you
5. The fact that you can't let a loss go and remind everyone all year that you only lost by 2

**There are some good posters like BrianfromCarlisle, but the vast majority fit one of the categories I described**

mr.gametime

December 12, 2015, 10:55:27 am #1 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:57:26 am by mr.gametime
Lol...this is comical....people use to say the same thing about the 8...when it was the best conference. ...and next year if the 3..2A or the 4..2A...is the best conference they are going to have arrogant posters and people from other conferences not like them either.....this has been going on for years it's a never ending cycle...what the problem is ...is that you have to many  sensitive  people on this forum. .who get in there feelings like Lil girls and don't know how to take things as a grain of salt. ...

WPWells

The difference is that the 6 is arrogant without winning (until last night). What's comical is the group think among posters from the 6 that you're clearly part of

Lions84

Stewie sounds like a bad case of Sour grapes.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Stewie on December 12, 2015, 11:00:24 am
The difference is that the 6 is arrogant without winning (until last night). What's comical is the group think among posters from the 6 that you're clearly part of

Bro...stop...this is a football forum...that's part of it...I'm sure you are a grown man....but you sound like a teenage girl right now.....if you got posters that are arrogant and talk trash....its all the same don't matter how many games you have won in the past or this year or next year

WPWells

I'm just telling you...my school has more championships than anyone from the 6 so it's not sour grapes

CaptainSwarm25

6. The fact that this is FF and the point of this site is to discuss and talk about football. I'm guessing your team was beaten by a team from the 6? Come on man. It's a discussion forum. This is the problem with our country today. Too many sensitive people.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Stewie on December 12, 2015, 10:45:00 am
1. The group think that believes their conference is God's gift to the human race even though they've won one state championship in the last 13 years (and no one cares about your runner-up trophies so don't even start that)
2. The fact that there are a ton of posters who create accounts just to talk smack
3. The fact that these same posters bash long-respected posters who aren't even from the school they faced
4. The fact that they pick fights and call other conferences "weak" when the other conferences have won just as many recent championships as you
5. The fact that you can't let a loss go and remind everyone all year that you only lost by 2

**There are some good posters like BrianfromCarlisle, but the vast majority fit one of the categories I described**

Since you claim to not be a homer poster...go look at the 3a-4 posters while your rage posting haha

JC Guy

Quote from: HF on December 12, 2015, 11:46:35 am

Since you claim to not be a homer poster...go look at the 3a-4 posters while your rage posting haha
You got a point. HF 1 Stew 0

WPWells

HorseFeathers

WPWells

Plus the 4 occasionally wins things

HorseFeathers

WPWells

Y'all never win crap lol the 3A-4

MR#1

December 12, 2015, 12:24:23 pm #14 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:27:33 pm by MR#1
I'm sorry, but since when did conference/district affiliations become the flags you wave (similar to the SECers and the B1Gs of College Athletics)? In my opinion, it's pathetic. My affiliation is as follows:

1) Rison Wildcats (and congrats on the great season; also congrats to the McCrory team and fans on their championship)

2) Fordyce Redbugs --- I respect your team and fans, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

3) The rest of 2A-8 --- I respect your teams, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

4) The rest of 2A and any other 3A teams Rison plays; I respect your teams, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

Bottom line: I'm a Rison Wildcat and always will be. I'm not a 2A-8er! Go Cats!

Jag-Class07

curtain caller

Stewie your post shows just the caliber of person you are. You would think with your amount of posts you would understand this is a forum for OPINIONS, but I guess you really can not fix stupid. Am I proud of the 6, you bet your crybaby butt I am! Do I hate your confrence,  no respect those players every year! So in effort to show you were not all bitter if you will send us your address we will send you a prepaid truckload of tampons and tissue courtesy of the 6! Geez man, there's bigger battles in this world than this thread you started!

Proud of my Jags, you guys finished a awesome season!! Good luck to all the teams and conferences next year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Most of the pot stirring posters will be gone within the next couple weeks and probably will forget their log in info before next year.

I'm pretty sure the 8 up until this year has had multiple posters riding Junction city's coattails, when their own team hasn't beaten anyone

. I'm gonna go out on a limb right now, and say it's the 5 'S posters next season.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 12, 2015, 01:06:25 pm
Most of the pot stirring posters will be gone within the next couple weeks and probably will forget their log in info before next year.

I'm pretty sure the 8 up until this year has had multiple posters riding Junction city's coattails, when their own team hasn't beaten anyone

. I'm gonna go out on a limb right now, and say it's the 5 'S posters next season.

Don't be jealous pick

BrianfromCarlisle

Hey, I am a good guy!   Thanks Stewie!  HF please make note of this.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on December 12, 2015, 04:35:41 pm

Your from the 2a-6 country it's not possible to be a good guy haha

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on December 12, 2015, 04:22:50 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 12, 2015, 01:06:25 pm

Don't be jealous pick

I don't have to be jealous the way the posters from the 6 came out of the woodwork. And England got a head start this year. Lol

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: HF on December 12, 2015, 04:46:36 pm

I'm also from Stuttgart. So you may be right. Haha

Jag-Class07

No one likes the 6 cause they won this year. And the 6 as a whole has some really good contenders coming up over the next few years  ;D

Old Scrapper

Poor Stewie! Has to live with losing to the 6 until 2016 season! Seek help child, it's just football. He would really be mad if he would've seen his girlfriend cheering in Rogo last night.

WPWells

^^ Previous two posts prove my point

Ballboyz

Quote from: MR#1 on December 12, 2015, 12:24:23 pm
I'm sorry, but since when did conference/district affiliations become the flags you wave (similar to the SECers and the B1Gs of College Athletics)? In my opinion, it's pathetic. My affiliation is as follows:

1) Rison Wildcats (and congrats on the great season; also congrats to the McCrory team and fans on their championship)

2) Fordyce Redbugs --- I respect your team and fans, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

3) The rest of 2A-8 --- I respect your teams, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

4) The rest of 2A and any other 3A teams Rison plays; I respect your teams, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

Bottom line: I'm a Rison Wildcat and always will be. I'm not a 2A-8er! Go Cats!

I'm sorry Mr#1 , I respect your team but I don't like you, I want our Jags to Win,
I'm sorry I read that post and just had to  ;D ;D

It was a Great game between 2 championship teams, props to the wildcats for a game to remember

Outloud

So according to stewie, if you have a life and just get on here now and then you should be tarred and feathered!!!!! Jmo- get off the ole interweb and talk a long walk, look around. There is a lot of things to do instead of spending all your time reading posts that make you tear up!!!

monster_island

Personally, my lack of affection for the 6 stems from some of Carlisle's fans reaction to losing to Mt. Ida in 2002. Some were very bitter, very vocal, and very classless.

BrianfromCarlisle

monster_island

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on December 12, 2015, 07:34:31 pm
I wasn't here for that.

It was a small group but vocal. It was a great game.

Ventman

Dang Stewie, why so much hate for ur 6? The 6 has good teams every year. They have been bested by the 8 but the 6 has some great tradition when it comes to football. Congrats to the Jags!!!

iamfields

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on December 12, 2015, 05:29:45 pm
Quote from: HF on December 12, 2015, 04:46:36 pm

I'm also from Stuttgart. So you may be right. Haha

I'm in Stuttgart also...go Ricebirds?

BrianfromCarlisle

I work in Stuttgart. I always follow the birds

HorseFeathers

Stuttgart posters have kinda left me hoping they lose every game ha

purplehajj

iamfields

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on December 12, 2015, 09:02:24 pm
I work in Stuttgart. I always follow the birds

I trained in Stuttgart and then they moved me to dewitt...the drive from brummitt to dewitt everyday is always exciting

JC Guy

Wonderdog

There are several morons who get on here and post. Those who only wish to troll others. Which is comical from time to time, but then there are those people that you wish you could jab in the eyeball with a No. 2 pencil. I can think of one....in this thread.

Wonderdog

Only 18 potential candidates in this thread. 17 of you are seemingly normal people, but who is the one.....as tmycjy would say on the 5A board, only time will tell.

FootballDude02

I need you to have this on my desk first thing Monday morning lol!

Jag-Class07

I think he's more into watching cartoons rather than school work

Pick_DA_EAGLES

It's probably more along the lines that the 6, has the best fish house, dondies, the best bbq, Craigs, the best duck hunting, just about every square inch of the cache river bottoms plus the white river, some monster Buck deer.  ;D

Outloud

Monster- there is a lack of affection among us here in the 6!! At times we would all like for everyone else to lose every game!!! We just took ricky bobby to serious when he said "if you aint first youre last!!!"  But i am sho nuff glad that a team from the 6 finally avoided getting snakebit up there in little rock!!!

BigLion10

Ventman

Pick_DA_EAGLES

BrianfromCarlisle

big E

Am I a bad guy? I don't feel like a bad guy. Is it because my team can only win 3 games that I'm a bad guy? I'm so confused.

BigLion10

I like kibbs better than Craig's any day

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas