• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post champ game excuses thread

Started by RHScats, December 06, 2015, 06:11:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RHScats

December 06, 2015, 06:11:53 pm Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 06:15:11 pm by RHScats
McCrory fans need some place to gather after the game.  See,  Rison fans are quite thoughtful!

mr.gametime

Go to bed don't you got school tomorrow?

RHScats

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 06, 2015, 06:18:08 pm

nah,  skipping all week so i can post on here.  i mean,  if by some miracle i am wrong about the game,  just look at all the fun you guys will have with this. 

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 06:21:49 pm

nah,  skipping all week so i can post on here.  i mean,  if by some miracle i am wrong about the game,  just look at all the fun you guys will have with this.
Rison was who we thought they were....and we letem off the hook!

RHScats

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on December 06, 2015, 08:03:07 pm

as they say "close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades"

Hornet4ever

Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 08:05:19 pm

Rison has been fine without annoying posters like you all year RHS. Don't make your school look stupid.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 06, 2015, 09:40:52 pm

Rison has been fine without annoying posters like you all year RHS. Don't make your school look stupid.

Na...hes better than the mccrory guys with their mantra of no one respects us, when the fan poll has them number 1, and most on here picking them to blow out folks...but hey, what do I know..I'm just a pup

RHScats

i bet a $100 bill its used by a jag fan by 9:15pm friday night.  you in?  and fyi,  if 1 person determines the rep of a school,  every school in the state is in trouble.  i liked you hornet, in my time of lurking these forums (pre-registration). i would like to keep that opinion,  but its your call bro.

Jag-Class07

RHScats

curtain caller

Hornet4ever

Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 09:48:01 pm

i bet a $100 bill its used by a jag fan by 9:15pm friday night.  you in?  and fyi,  if 1 person determines the rep of a school,  every school in the state is in trouble.  i liked you hornet, in my time of lurking these forums (pre-registration). i would like to keep that opinion,  but its your call bro.

I don't care if you liked me or not. Don't make a thread labeled an "excuse thread" about the state championship game. It's tacky and annoying. Just keep the talk on the normal thread, and go from there. This thread and posts makes you put Rison on a "high horse" that most of their posters haven't done this season even though they have been #1 mostly all season.

RunAndGun431

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 06, 2015, 11:55:26 pm

I don't care if you liked me or not. Don't make a thread labeled an "excuse thread" about the state championship game. It's tacky and annoying. Just keep the talk on the normal thread, and go from there. This thread and posts makes you put Rison on a "high horse" that most of their posters haven't done this season even though they have been #1 mostly all season.

+1

RHScats

December 07, 2015, 12:28:41 am #13 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:36:50 am by RHScats

fair enough to have and give an honest opinion.  until a admin tells me i'm crossing the line,  i see you as you are.  another truly upset poster.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 12:28:41 am

fair enough to have and give an honest opinion.  until a admin tells me i'm crossing the line,  i see you as you are.  another truly upset poster.

Whatever bro. To each their own, it's just goofy and pointless. I'm not a McCrory fan, nor am I a Rison fan. If McCrory made a thread like this I would say something. Just better hope you win so this thread isnt just a posting spot for crow servings.

RHScats

December 07, 2015, 01:41:22 am #15 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 01:47:14 am by RHScats
Betting on Rison to win once they have made it to WMS,  lol,  they call that a safe bet.  EDIT : also,  im putting money on totty in a big game every time.  he did out-coach ol' gus,  and for the record,  malzhan had the more talented team.  if im not mistaken,  shiloh tied overall state #1 springdale 7-7 that year.

#1wildcatfan

I have to say I am a die hard Rison fan.....those boys out on the field are all like my own. I am going to stand behind them and have faith that they are going to win every game they play, but this poster is going to far with threads like this one. Please do not judge all of Rison's posters because one person from Rison is way to cocky. We are not all like that!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: #1wildcatfan on December 07, 2015, 09:42:31 am
I have to say I am a die hard Rison fan.....those boys out on the field are all like my own. I am going to stand behind them and have faith that they are going to win every game they play, but this poster is going to far with threads like this one. Please do not judge all of Rison's posters because one person from Rison is way to cocky. We are not all like that!

+1

isu-152

I promise you that the Rison Coaches and players RESPECT McCrory and the great team that they have. The team is very impressive. Great speed, size and their record speaks for itself...

The Rison Faithful know a thing or two about not winning the big game over last 11 years.

Congrats to the great season McCrory and look forward to seeing you Friday:

MR#1

Quote from: isu-152 on December 07, 2015, 11:08:48 am

I promise you that the Rison Coaches and players RESPECT McCrory and the great team that they have. The team is very impressive. Great speed, size and their record speaks for itself...

The Rison Faithful know a thing or two about not winning the big game over last 11 years.

Congrats to the great season McCrory and look forward to seeing you Friday:

Yes, what these two said.

Good luck to both McCrory and Rison on Friday evening. I hope it's a great championship game. Go Cats!

RHScats

You all can save face and all hold hands if you like.  be all nice and polite in an arkansas sports forum.  the past few weeks all i can read is "hateful Rison fans cussing our kids" or "Rison coaches watering the field so they can beat us" im just giving you what you want!  You wanna label a fan base,  dont get all pissy when one shows up :)

isu-152

Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 12:00:59 pm
You all can save face and all hold hands if you like.  be all nice and polite in an arkansas sports forum.  the past few weeks all i can read is "hateful Rison fans cussing our kids" or "Rison coaches watering the field so they can beat us" im just giving you what you want!  You wanna label a fan base,  dont get all pissy when one shows up :)

I would think that its ok to have an opinion, but remember that words do matter and loose words reveal ALOT about a person..

Rison fans are happy for the opportunity to go to War Memorial.

Be classy-

Waterboy94

RHS do you happen to live around the historical marker?

RHScats

Old Scrapper

Goodness this child has anger issues!

iamfields

I'm just glad McCrory doesn't have to play in Rison...noone wants to go to the crappy part of Arkansas...

Waterboy94

RHScats

Quote from: iamfields on December 07, 2015, 12:55:51 pm
I'm just glad McCrory doesn't have to play in Rison...

Yes,  yes you are!

iamfields

Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 01:01:31 pm

Yes,  yes you are!

If you're going to quote at least quote the whole thing...or don't do it at all

RHScats

Quote from: iamfields on December 07, 2015, 01:03:30 pm

Yes,  yes you are!

If you're going to quote at least quote the whole thing...or i will lose sleep because of a post on a forum

iamfields

Where is Rison at anyways? Like I honestly don't know...not like I ever plan on going there but still like to know where things are.

Waterboy94

Waterboy94

RHScats

Quote from: Waterboy94 on December 07, 2015, 01:10:36 pm

Yes,  yes you are!
Make em look like fools aye?

they would just get cussed and muddy.  Rison fans might even hold the ref's hostage if things dont go our way by the 4th quarter!  never can tell what us Rison fans may do.

iamfields

RHScats

Quote from: iamfields on December 07, 2015, 01:19:11 pm
Quote from: Waterboy94 on December 07, 2015, 01:11:29 pm
20 minutes south of Pine Bluff.

So...no reason to ever go there

unless you are curious what a championship banner looks like.

iamfields

Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 01:20:35 pm

We'll have our own in a few days

RHScats

Quote from: iamfields on December 07, 2015, 01:23:38 pm
Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 01:20:35 pm

We'll have our own in a few days

like they say,  if you are going to dream,  dream big.

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: isu-152 on December 07, 2015, 12:07:14 pm
Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 12:00:59 pm

I would think that its ok to have an opinion, but remember that words do matter and loose words reveal ALOT about a person..

Rison fans are happy for the opportunity to go to War Memorial.

Be classy-
+1

RHScats

just curious,  if this thread is so wrong then why is it staying at the top of the forum.  the proper response to such a thread be no response at all,  right?  The great thing about an opinion is nobody has to agree with it.  im giving mine and will continue to do so,  nobody is making you click on this thread.  YOU are doing that on your own.

RunAndGun431

And YOU will be proven wrong Friday...and btw Rogo wears a size 8 ring

RHScats

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on December 07, 2015, 03:42:49 pm

do they stock size 8 rings in the bubblegum machines were your from.  we are fresh out!!

mr.gametime

They need to make a fearless friday Teen edition for some of you posters

RHScats

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 07, 2015, 03:48:58 pm
They need to make a fearless friday Teen edition for some of you posters

would not matter,  you will still get your panties all knotted up.

RunAndGun431

Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 03:45:19 pm

do they stock size 8 rings in the bubblegum machines were your from.  we are fresh out!!

You'll have to wait atleast another year to get stocked back up cause you're not getting any friday

RHScats

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on December 07, 2015, 03:53:00 pm
Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 03:45:19 pm

You'll have to wait atleast another year to get stocked back up cause you're not getting any friday

no biggie,  plenty of ppl around town to bum rings off of,  hey there you go,  you guys could........wait..... nvm,  not a champ ring in sight around there.

whoknows

mr.gametime

RHScats

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 07, 2015, 04:15:55 pm
Quote from: whoknows on December 07, 2015, 04:09:27 pm
Me thinks RHS is The Bear...

He's the bear...long lost son

nope,  my dad drowned at a Rison game in 04,  lawsuit still pending on totty for leaving the sprinklers going for a week.  guess again guys.

mr.gametime

Quote from: RHScats on December 07, 2015, 04:20:37 pm
Quote from: mr.gametime on December 07, 2015, 04:15:55 pm
Quote from: whoknows on December 07, 2015, 04:09:27 pm
Me thinks RHS is The Bear...

He's the bear...long lost son

nope,  my dad drowned at a Rison game in 04,  lawsuit still pending on totty for leaving the sprinklers going for a week.  guess again guys.

Lol...smh...you gotta be the class clown at your school

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas