• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison or McCrory who wins the big dance????

Started by cuz, December 06, 2015, 02:16:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

McCrory says every one thinks they'll win so let's see who's favored...

Rison
McCrory

Qdogg2000

It was just the Jags time to win a championship.

mr.gametime

Is number 70 from Rison. ..being recruited by any colleges?

Ballboyz

Mccrory will continue to be a team to be reckoned with, the shear amour of time those coaches put in with those kids will continue to produce good teams, as for what someone quoted the coach, 9th grade has slipped a bit but wait till Kennon and them get ahold of them, they make a very disaplined team, Mccrory with the dedication to they're ball team, will only get better, just wait till next season, we are a team that is dedicated to being our very best- not some days but everyday

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ballboyz on December 14, 2015, 01:45:53 am
Mccrory will continue to be a team to be reckoned with, the shear amour of time those coaches put in with those kids will continue to produce good teams, as for what someone quoted the coach, 9th grade has slipped a bit but wait till Kennon and them get ahold of them, they make a very disaplined team, Mccrory with the dedication to they're ball team, will only get better, just wait till next season, we are a team that is dedicated to being our very best- not some days but everyday

He didn't bad mouth them or anything, he just told me that this group of boys who won state were one of those "special something" teams and the younger boys right now are struggling. I believe I said it in one of my posts, things can change.

biker_harley87

Being from McCrory and my 2 cents about taking a knee on 4th and 1 is a no Brainer. SCORE the Touchdown.

wildcat4life

Quote from: Cheek on December 12, 2015, 07:35:01 am
Congrats to McCrory on the win.  I normally would have pulled for Rison and Totty, but not after last week.  I had always been a Totty fan,  and loved his approach to the game and his smash mouth style of play.  Seeing what he did last week shows he has no class.  The fact that he watered his field last week to gain an advantage is BS.  I know it is his field and he has to repair it, but it still does not make it right.  I could have overlooked this, but him calling a TO with 33 seconds left on the clock with a ten point lead so he can put more points on the board is inexcusable .  The official was going to wait until 24 seconds to set the play clock, so the game would end without having to run a play.  Even Kevin Kelly made a public apology for doing the same thing in the title game.  I doubt Totty is man enough to do the same.

Let me set the record straight on this...Totty DID NOT water the field.  I drive by it multiple times per day and night...We had a weekend of hard rain on the field, followed by no sunshine the whole week AND a field that had been played on ALL playoff games.  Granted the field was a mess, but it was a mess for both teams.  I walked on to the field after the game and to my surprise the field was not as bad as I thought it would have been.  He called the time out for some 9th graders to get to play....Find other reasons not to like him!

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: wildcat4life on December 14, 2015, 01:29:02 pm
Quote from: Cheek on December 12, 2015, 07:35:01 am
Congrats to McCrory on the win.  I normally would have pulled for Rison and Totty, but not after last week.  I had always been a Totty fan,  and loved his approach to the game and his smash mouth style of play.  Seeing what he did last week shows he has no class.  The fact that he watered his field last week to gain an advantage is BS.  I know it is his field and he has to repair it, but it still does not make it right.  I could have overlooked this, but him calling a TO with 33 seconds left on the clock with a ten point lead so he can put more points on the board is inexcusable .  The official was going to wait until 24 seconds to set the play clock, so the game would end without having to run a play.  Even Kevin Kelly made a public apology for doing the same thing in the title game.  I doubt Totty is man enough to do the same.
+1.....not to mention they took our boys to practice at a local school that has indoor facilities because of the condition of our field.

Let me set the record straight on this...Totty DID NOT water the field.  I drive by it multiple times per day and night...We had a weekend of hard rain on the field, followed by no sunshine the whole week AND a field that had been played on ALL playoff games.  Granted the field was a mess, but it was a mess for both teams.  I walked on to the field after the game and to my surprise the field was not as bad as I thought it would have been.  He called the time out for some 9th graders to get to play....Find other reasons not to like him!

Bigditchlion

Just didn't want them to trip over the sprinklers or the dog.

HorseFeathers

Can't wait to hear the excuses when hector beats England next year...

Bigditchlion

HF that is gonna be a battle!!!!! it will be the game of the week for sure! A top 5 matchup for sure. It may very well be for the 5-2a title. Hope we play y'all when the Mosquitos are still tough, that's our secret weapon.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas