• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison or McCrory who wins the big dance????

Started by cuz, December 06, 2015, 02:16:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

McCrory says every one thinks they'll win so let's see who's favored...

Rison
McCrory

cuz

Well seems McCrory people think Rison is destined to lose. Opinions and a chance to vote your response. Good luck to both teams and safe travel to all....😉

WonderWartHawg

To be honest, I don't know enough about McCrory to make an 'educated' guess.
I do know some about Rison though.
I don't know who will win, but I do think McCrory better bring their lunch.

mr.gametime

McCrory knocked on the door last year by making it to the semi finals. ...This year they kicking it down my score prediction  McCrory 28...Rison 20

Lions84

RHScats

LOL @ all the truly upset england fans posting go jags,  i LOVE it!!!

how easy it must be to forget how out-matched Rison has been in most of their title games (barton and shiloh being most well known) and well,  need i post the outcomes of those games.   

mr.gametime

Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 04:31:24 pm

how easy it must be to forget how out-matched Rison has been in most of their title games (barton and shiloh being most well known) and well,  need i post the outcomes of those games.

Yeah ...but that was years past and Rison was the under dog in those games...This year Yall are the top dog so far ranked #1 in the state. ...if anything McCrory is suppose to be the team that's out matched.

RHScats

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 06, 2015, 04:43:50 pm
Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 04:31:24 pm

Yeah ...but that was years past and Rison was the under dog in those games...This year Yall are the top dog so far ranked #1 in the state. ...if anything McCrory is suppose to be the team that's out matched.

attention all!!!  i have located the forum genius.  please pass the word that he is alive!!  that will be all,  carry on!

Jag-Class07

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on December 06, 2015, 07:04:18 pm
McCrory is not ( Barton or Shiloh )

Yep...no D1 players on mccrory like Shiloh had....

cuz

jag4life

Mccrory by 20 in this one. Yes there will be those that disagree but they disagreed on the blowoutcc game we won as well. Jags goin all the way. Like it or not

RHScats

I know.  It sucks as it sinks in huh?  if they could not do it,  ahh nvm,  i will let you guys figure it out.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The best thing is rison isn't junction city either

RHScats

mr.gametime

Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 07:29:10 pm

I know.  It sucks as it sinks in huh?  if they could not do it,  ahh nvm,  i will let you guys figure it out.

Ok this is 2015...what does those old games have to do with this game...unless you think that this year's rison team is better than the 2 teams that beat shiloh and barton?

RHScats

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 06, 2015, 07:56:16 pm
Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 07:29:10 pm

Ok this is 2015...

thats the first thing you lot have got right ever since i registered for this flippin forum ;)

Wilcat43

Quote from: jag4life on December 06, 2015, 07:21:30 pm
Mccrory by 20 in this one. Yes there will be those that disagree but they disagreed on the blowoutcc game we won as well. Jags goin all the way. Like it or not
[/quote jag u sure sound like a homer!!! By 20!??? Your still asleep wake up!!

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Wilcat43 on December 06, 2015, 08:09:29 pm
My gosh the jags are going to be crying the blues Saturday.

cuz

December 06, 2015, 08:34:08 pm #18 Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 08:40:12 pm by cuz
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on December 06, 2015, 08:14:56 pm

Can't go to the big dance without music. McCrory fans be like.....

RHScats

had to end the quote train,  but cuz,  you got me cryin dude.  that was good.

bigworm

HorseFeathers

mr.gametime

Hope McCrory brings a big crowd. ..School will be letting out at 1:00 Friday

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 06, 2015, 08:52:50 pm
Hope McCrory brings a big crowd. ..School will be letting out at 1:00 Friday

Why bother thebjaguars are all world, the Carolina panth ers wouldn't stand a chance against them...just save the money and watch it on tv

Jag-Class07

I doubt all but the honor roll kids even go to school.

mr.gametime

Jag-Class07

I meant IMO half the kids will more than likely skip school Friday. Except for those few that still believe in perfect attendance.

RHScats

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on December 06, 2015, 09:02:09 pm
I meant IMO half the kids will more than likely skip school Friday. Except for those few that still believe in perfect attendance.

might want to skip monday as well,  i heard that sick feeling takes a while to leave.

cuz

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on December 06, 2015, 09:02:09 pm
So the emphasis at Mc Crory is on a state Chapionship instead of a education.  Well that explains a lot of the post....😁😁

searkhogfan

A good dry field McCrory wins by 2 Tds.  But if Totty breaks out the Homecooking Cook book & uncap a Fire Plug to flood the field. Rison wins by TD. 
Cedric Houston says Rison loves the Mud. 

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: cuz on December 06, 2015, 08:34:08 pm
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on December 06, 2015, 08:14:56 pm

Can't go to the big dance without music. McCrory fans be like.....

Ya that's good cuz!!!!

RHScats

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 06, 2015, 09:09:26 pm
A good dry field McCrory wins by 2 Tds.  But if Totty breaks out the Homecooking Cook book & uncap a Fire Plug to flood the field. Rison wins by TD. 

yea,  the game he was held to like 80 some yards was the muddiest game i have ever attended.  many fans went home muddy that night.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 09:13:32 pm

yea,  the game he was held to like 80 some yards was the muddiest game i have ever attended.  many fans went home muddy that night.

Was that the game that clarendon bought the building at the end of the field?

JAGS60

Some people don't like to get out from behind that screen pup. Deep down they know there in trouble that's why they r running that mouth. lol

RHScats

Quote from: HF on December 06, 2015, 09:15:06 pm

I have no idea HF,  never have heard anything about that before.

searkhogfan

It was the game Rison's watering system got left on all night before the game was played.  Lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JAGS60 on December 06, 2015, 09:19:33 pm
Some people don't like to get out from behind that screen pup. Deep down they know there in trouble that's why they r running that mouth. lol

Really dude? Getting out from behind the screen isn't any problem...don't like watching blow out games. It's why I got into it with my fellow hector posters earlier this year...if it's gonna be a blow out sitting in my recliner flipping between rison-mccrory and American idol (whatever comes on on Saturday night's haha) is better..

P.s if its so important to put a face to a screen name, look up Willie Mason on facebook....find a guy wearing a Valley Motors cap, and you've found this "pup"...smh

HorseFeathers

Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 09:19:38 pm

Was told clarendon trashed and destroys a locker room, and paid for that building after all was said and done

Outloud

RHScats

Quote from: HF on December 06, 2015, 09:31:15 pm
Quote from: RHScats on December 06, 2015, 09:19:38 pm

Was told clarendon trashed and destroys a locker room, and paid for that building after all was said and done

been a rison faithful for a long time and thats the first i'm hearing of this.  possible i guess but idk.

Jag-Class07

Guess I can not read to good Mr HF I have yet to see anybody say they was going to blowout the other team.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on December 06, 2015, 09:59:09 pm
Guess I can not read to good Mr HF I have yet to see anybody say they was going to blowout the other team.

Let me rephrase this...the guys who know what they are talking about on here, haven't been picking against y'all like most of your posters claim...my opinion is that its a toss up friday night...depends on the fellas in the trenches, the unheralded heroes....

Jag-Class07

Thank you for laying it out to where I can understand where you are coming from.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on December 06, 2015, 10:14:47 pm
Thank you for laying it out to where I can understand where you are coming from.

I don't read a lot of the threads during the week anymore...but I put a lot of stock into what a few on here say...the bdubs, cuzs, jc_guy etc...usually those guys aren't screwing with you to much when they give a prediction...or being to big of a homer. Plus doing rhe 2a pick em helps me with what folks really think about a team....trust me mccrory has respect....I just don't know if this board is ready for a 2a-6 champ :D

JC Guy

Quote from: HF on December 06, 2015, 10:12:28 pm
Quote from: Jag-Class07 on December 06, 2015, 09:59:09 pm

Let me rephrase this...the guys who know what they are talking about on here, haven't been picking against y'all like most of your posters claim...my opinion is that its a toss up friday night...depends on the fellas in the trenches, the unheralded heroes....
Tough guys scare me too HF so I will not make the trip!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on December 06, 2015, 10:19:13 pm

I don't read a lot of the threads during the week anymore...but I put a lot of stock into what a few on here say...the bdubs, cuzs, jc_guy etc...usually those guys aren't screwing with you to much when they give a prediction...or being to big of a homer. Plus doing rhe 2a pick em helps me with what folks really think about a team....trust me mccrory has respect....I just don't know if this board is ready for a 2a-6 champ :D

You put a lot of stock into me too right?  8)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 07, 2015, 12:00:22 am
Quote from: HF on December 06, 2015, 10:19:13 pm

You put a lot of stock into me too right?  8)

"FF predictor expert"

FootballDude02

Here's my honest and FIRST prediction since I've been on FF. After thorough evaluation of what I know about football, and based on schemes and match ups, I predict McCrory by 15...it should be a great game none the less. Basis: Rison is a power run team that runs the double wing and wing t offenses, and has a good offensive line to open holes. They have some athletic kids on defense at a few positions, but is out matched by teams that pass protect well.
McCrory is a multiple formation offensive team that has good size and good depth at the line of scrimmage. They have possession players at most positions and a running back with good strength size and speed. I believe Their QB is the most underrated player in 2A this year. Defensively they are solid in the trenches with great depth. A decent/good  pass coverage team but the 4 support the run well. When I factor in schemes (offenses) and matchups I have to give the jags the upper hand. Soley because rison runs the offense 3 teams in their conference runs which they have had plenty of practice against it, and have faced two of the strongest and top backs in 2a in Greene and Penn. I do believe Rison may/will be able to slow Rogo down, but I think the diversity of Campbell carries the jags and Mr. Campbell MVP of game...however if Rison wins the special teams game, they win by 10.
I'm going Jags 35-20...on a limb

Ventman

Rison's special teams are good, they cover very well on kick offs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas