• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett Hornet Football

Started by Hornet4ever, November 21, 2015, 12:27:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Just wanted to say that me and everyone else from Hackett couldn't be more proud of our boys and our coaches. I know last night wasn't how we wanted to end this season but we have to look at it from a building stand point. A 10-2 season is nothing to hang our heads over. Coach Hester is doing great things at Hackett and this program is heading in the right direction for sure. 4th and 5th grade both played in the little leauge championships, 7th grade team went undefeated and junior high destroyed its leauge play and senior high made it to the second round of the state playoffs. I see great things in the future. All you posters thanks for putting up with my Hackett propaganda, I get excited sometimes. I'm excited to see the rest of the playoffs play out!

Go Hornets!!

curtain caller

Good football team, you guys played your hearts out! Expect big things from Hackett next year. Fans from McCrory now.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: curtain caller on November 21, 2015, 12:32:26 pm
Good football team, you guys played your hearts out! Expect big things from Hackett next year. Fans from McCrory now.

Thank you. You guys are a great team, good luck this season

BlackandGold58

Hornet football is looking good !  But we have to establish a good special teams program to go all the way ! We are good on offense and defense, but dreadful on special teams !  i

Ventman

Congrats on an awesome season and good luck in the future!

HOGWlLD

i know it was a tough loss hornet. being from mccrory we've seen a few in the past ourselves.

Hornet4ever

Congratulations to Bryce Elmore and Hayden Dodd for both being selected as All State for 2015. Way to represent our team boys!

Hornet4ever

Congrats to linebacker Hayden Dodd and running back Bryce Elmore on being placed on the "Fort Smith Radio Group Dream Team." Excellent athletes and played extremely well this season.

Hornet4ever

Congrats to Head coach Lonnie Hester for being chosen as an assistant coach on the west all-star team!

Hornet4ever

January 20, 2016, 07:35:26 pm #9 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:37:25 pm by Hornet4ever
Quote from: Hornet4ever on January 20, 2016, 12:40:39 pm
Congrats to Head coach Lonnie Hester for being chosen as an assistant coach on the west all-star team!

Also a congrats to seniors Adriene Lasko nd Hayden Dodd for making the roster for the All-Star team.

bulldog

If what you just posted about Hackett getting two players selected to All Star game is true.  If Hector didn't have a kid selected than Hester just pulled a bush league move!!!!  Hector had both Outstanding Back and Lineman!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bulldog on January 20, 2016, 10:27:24 pm
If what you just posted about Hackett getting two players selected to All Star game is true.  If Hector didn't have a kid selected than Hester just pulled a bush league move!!!!  Hector had both Outstanding Back and Lineman!!

Slow down Bulldog...Garrison From Hector got selected as well...

bulldog

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bulldog on January 20, 2016, 10:29:47 pm
Where are you seeing that??

Seen the list on twitter earlier....Texted Hornet about it, then he gets on here riling you up :D

I'll see if I can find it real quick....

bulldog

If Ferguson didn't make it then he got hosed!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bulldog on January 20, 2016, 10:34:36 pm
If Ferguson didn't make it then he got hosed!

2A-4 is being represented by Stephenson from Mountainburg, the 2 From Hackett(as well as Coach Hester making the staff) and Garrison from Hector...If you use twitter, the look up @JeremyMuckADG for the complete list...

HorseFeathers

bulldog

Wow!  Good for those guys.  BIG CONGRATS TO GARRISON!! 

Big oversight that best receiver in conference is left off!

This just proves that what I said on 2A Football All State link is true and WAKE UP didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

Thanks for the info.  Why haven't you answered my PM from about 2 weeks ago

Pick_DA_EAGLES

bulldog

Yes. 1000 yards receiving this year!  He is a threat to take one to the house any time he touches the ball.

bulldog

72 receptions for 1161 yards with 16 TD. 

1606 All Purpose yards

Hornet4ever

I agree, I think Ferguson should have made it.

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Hornet4ever on January 21, 2016, 08:38:25 am
I agree, I think Ferguson should have made it.
Ferguson got hosed! Garrison should have been All State last year Hestor  hosed him missed on his vote. Ferguson hands down best all around player in confrence.Just saying.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas