• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6A Conference tournaments

Started by BHS1989, February 15, 2017, 08:27:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BHS1989

Any word on seedings and locations for 6A West & East tournaments?

Rulesman

6A East will set pairings on Friday (after the final games are played on Thursday). The higher seed will host each game throughout the tournament.

Gart

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Rulesman on February 15, 2017, 08:50:51 am
6A East will set pairings on Friday (after the final games are played on Thursday). The higher seed will host each game throughout the tournament.

Can you post the bracket?

Titan Spirit

East
1 Jonesboro
2 W. Memphis
3. Pine Bluff
4. Hall
5. Jvill
6. Marion
7. M Home
8. Searcy

ricepig

Quote from: Titan Spirit on February 15, 2017, 02:01:02 pm
East
1 Jonesboro
2 W. Memphis
3. Pine Bluff
4. Hall
5. Jvill
6. Marion
7. M Home
8. Searcy
Your guess, or official? I knew Jonesboro and WM would be #1 and #2, I didn't have any idea on the other 6, but had #7 and #8, just wasn't sure on their order.

Titan Spirit

That is official....
I hate these district/conferences or whatever you call them..

ricepig

Quote from: Titan Spirit on February 15, 2017, 02:29:12 pm
That is official....
I hate these district/conferences or whatever you call them..

Ok, yeah, been a laugher except for a couple of games for Jonesboro. It will be interesting to see how it affects the playoffs

Redwolves8526

Quote from: ricepig on February 15, 2017, 05:24:35 pm
Ok, yeah, been a laugher except for a couple of games for Jonesboro. It will be interesting to see how it affects the playoffs

Think it would have been any different with Searcy and Mountain Home in the conference?

Titan Spirit

No but throw Jonesboro in with Hall, Parkview, Maumelle, Jville, and that conference and they would have had some much better competition.

BHS1989

Does anyone know how they came up with the 6A West seedlings? How is Sheridan not the 1 seed? I know they only lost two games in our district (to Watson Chapel-one of best 5A teams in the state), so how is Lake Hamilton 1 seed?

ricepig

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on February 16, 2017, 08:12:15 am
Think it would have been any different with Searcy and Mountain Home in the conference?

No, but NLR, Central, and Cabot would have been much better, as it had been in the past.

ricepig

Quote from: BHS1989 on February 16, 2017, 08:49:04 am
Does anyone know how they came up with the 6A West seedlings? How is Sheridan not the 1 seed? I know they only lost two games in our district (to Watson Chapel-one of best 5A teams in the state), so how is Lake Hamilton 1 seed?

Coaches seeded them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas