• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Wings

Started by rcline112, February 09, 2006, 04:56:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rcline112

Does anyone know who will be playing for the Wings this year?  I only know of David Cline of Shiloh Christian and Jamie Anderson of Junction City.

herws

tdn (Tim)

Jamie Anderson?  *LOL*  I think you mean James, at least I hope you do

rcline112

Quote from: tdn (Tim) on February 10, 2006, 10:44:31 am
Jamie Anderson? *LOL* I think you mean James, at least I hope you do

Yeah, that was the only way I had heard my source pronounce his name.  I'm not that familiar with him.

CVILLEfan15

Could "The King" be the next standout to join this ALL STAR squad...??????

Wilson

Quote from: CVILLEfan15 on February 11, 2006, 09:20:33 pm

Jerry Lawler?    I didnt know he did anything but "rassling" ;)

CVILLEfan15

No, Idiot..Larry "The King" Stepter
Quote from: Wilson on February 12, 2006, 07:51:14 am

Jerry Lawler? I didnt know he did anything but "rassling" ;)

John M.

Who?Larry Stepter?I haven't even heard of this guy.Are you sure the Wings are interested?

CVILLEfan15

John M, Youre Full OF DONKEY CRAP. You must've been frozen in time if you dont know who STEPTER is.

Im sure the WINGS are interested in him. Please get some facts before you start talking out of your TRAP.

John M.

Calm down Cvillefan 15.No need to get upset just because I have no clue who this Stepter kid is.At least I know he can't be from NE Ark because I do know all the real talent in this area.

Brown:Hughes,Brooks:Earle,Taylor:BIC,Weaver&Britt:Forrest City and they're a few others but you get the idea.

Who does Stepter play for?One of those NW Ark schools or way down in southern Ark?

neafan

"the king" must be the best kept secret in arkansas basketball.

CVILLEfan15

Come to the district tourny tonight in Marked Tree if u wanna know who STEPTEr is???
Quote from: John M. on February 14, 2006, 07:49:40 am
Calm down Cvillefan 15.No need to get upset just because I have no clue who this Stepter kid is.At least I know he can't be from NE Ark because I do know all the real talent in this area.

Brown:Hughes,Brooks:Earle,Taylor:BIC,Weaver&Britt:Forrest City and they're a few others but you get the idea.

Who does Stepter play for?One of those NW Ark schools or way down in southern Ark?

John M.

Marked Tree?He's from this area?I read the paper to see how he did.

Wilson

February 14, 2006, 11:45:26 pm #13 Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 11:49:20 pm by Wilson
Quote from: CVILLEfan15 on February 12, 2006, 12:01:58 pm
No, Idiot..Larry "The King" Stepter
Quote from: Wilson on February 12, 2006, 07:51:14 am

Jerry Lawler? I didnt know he did anything but "rassling" ;)

Hey swizzle stick .....get a few more posts and learn what sarcasm is before you go to snapping at folks.......obviously you cant read between the lines a winking smiley normally implies sarcasm.......I am well aware that Jerry Lawler is not who you were talking about............. ;) = pulling ones leg......      ::)  = yeah right or whatever........get the gist? 

John M.

Quote from: CVILLEfan15 on February 14, 2006, 09:57:20 am
Come to the district tourny tonight in Marked Tree if u wanna know who STEPTEr isCity and they're a few others but you get the idea.

I didn't go to Marked Tree last night but I did read about the game,you know,top scorers and all.Funny thing too,no mention of Larry Stepter.

neafan

Quote from: John M. on February 15, 2006, 07:45:59 am
Quote from: CVILLEfan15 on February 14, 2006, 09:57:20 am
Come to the district tourny tonight in Marked Tree if u wanna know who STEPTEr isCity and they're a few others but you get the idea.

I didn't go to Marked Tree last night but I did read about the game,you know,top scorers and all.Funny thing too,no mention of Larry Stepter.

Maybe "the king" is one of those male cheerleaders who can do really cool flips and hold up a couple of girls. 
The Sun listed one Turrell scorer and four Marked Tree scorers.  No Stepter.  Go home.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas