• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1/15 Scores

Started by ricepig, January 15, 2016, 09:16:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Girls
NLR won over Jonesboro, didn't catch the score.

Boys
Jonesboro 65
NLR 64

AT

Girls

Alma - 31
Mount St. Mary's - 29

Boys

Alma - 65
Little Rock Catholic - 37

JimRat

Russellville girls beat Siloam by 10 or so

Siloam boys 52-51 over Russellville. RHS brought the ball in under Siloams basket with 3 seconds left in game down 1..SS only had 3 fouls in the half so they intended to foul once ball was brought in. SS fouled and was called for an INTENTIONAL foul with 1.7 seconds left...worst call I have ever seen in a game! Not sure what the official thought was going to happen but clearly he did not know the situation of the game! RHS player missed both FT's and then missed shot as time expired!

zebradynasty

Boys

Pine Bluff -54
Lake Hamilton-44

Girls

Pine Bluff-28
Lake Hamilton-34

itsslim

January 16, 2016, 08:41:07 am #4 Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:06:59 am by itsslim

Marcus Thomas facial

mijally

Quote from: JimRat on January 15, 2016, 10:43:38 pm

Siloam boys 52-51 over Russellville. RHS brought the ball in under Siloams basket with 3 seconds left in game down 1..SS only had 3 fouls in the half so they intended to foul once ball was brought in. SS fouled and was called for an INTENTIONAL foul with 1.7 seconds left...worst call I have ever seen in a game! Not sure what the official thought was going to happen but clearly he did not know the situation of the game! RHS player missed both FT's and then missed shot as time expired!
Trying to foul on the floor with 3 seconds left is awful risky

Buck183

Quote from: JimRat on January 15, 2016, 10:43:38 pm

Russellville was throwing the ball in under their own basket when that play happened.  It was on the west end of the gym. This happened on the same end as the Russleville bench therefore it was under their basket being the second half. 

Your statement about the intentional foul could not be more correct.  I've never seen anything like that in my over 40 years of life.  By that official's definition of an intentional foul every single foul committed late in a basketball game would be intentional.  Unreal. 

Buck

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas