• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unsigned 6A players (Boys and Girls)

Started by Blindsided, May 01, 2015, 09:51:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindsided

Who is still out there that has not signed with a college that you think is worthy?  Name the player, their school, and what makes them college material.

Burks

May 03, 2015, 08:42:41 pm #1 Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:39:47 pm by Burks
Has Austin Lee from Alma signed with anyone? Lee can flat out shoot the rock,he has a high Bball IQ and tough competitor. He may be a little small for D1 but I think he can play for any of the smaller State Colleges(Henderson, Harding, ATech etc.).             

Braylon Walker from Parkview, don't know if he has signed. He would also be a steal for one of the State Colleges. Played 4 years for Al Flannigan so you know he is ready to play. Tough, Tough defender who can play 1 or 2.

Eric Daily from Hall, outstanding point guard with bright upside.

MA

Coach Ferrell at the University of the Ozarks has snatched up Austin Lee! He will be a great fit and will be taken good care of at UofO

SouthPa

Girls: 

Braxton Chumley from Benton has gotten a few offers but has not signed yet.  She is a 5'10 shooting guard who has been All-State all three years in high school.  She is a great athlete and can fill it up from 3 point range.  I can't believe she has not been signed yet by somebody.

WPWells

I'm sorry she hasn't signed yet, Mrs. Chumley

Blindsided

Quote from: SouthPa on May 04, 2015, 03:57:05 pm
Girls: 

Braxton Chumley from Benton has gotten a few offers but has not signed yet.  She is a 5'10 shooting guard who has been All-State all three years in high school.  She is a great athlete and can fill it up from 3 point range.  I can't believe she has not been signed yet by somebody.

She is signing with UAM

SouthPa

Quote from: Blindsided on May 05, 2015, 04:20:19 pm
Quote from: SouthPa on May 04, 2015, 03:57:05 pm
Girls: 

She is signing with UAM

Good.  I was unaware of that.  Thank you Blindsided!

scoutteamshoota

Saw her play in a tourney she was a good one

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas