• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenland @ Mansfield

Started by DnA Prostaff, September 28, 2018, 10:17:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DnA Prostaff

Not sure if anyone started an earlier thread for this game or not, didn't see one.    Tonight is a big game for Mansfield to keep the ball rolling.   Mansfield is 4-0 but no "quality" opponents in everyone's eyes.   Greenland is 3-1 but their only loss is to a huge Elkins team.

Predictions?

I'm saying Greenland by 18

CoolBreeze

Mansfield's delusions of grandeur come to a screeching halt.

TRH

September 28, 2018, 05:11:14 pm #2 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 05:43:34 pm by TRH
Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 28, 2018, 12:37:51 pm

;)

The same team that beat Greenland at Greenland by 20 (Elkins) to start the season just played Waldron this past Friday, at Waldron and beat the Bulldogs by 16.
I know that you cannot "compare scores", but........ Mansfield throttled Waldron 40-7.
I just don't see this as the Greenland runaway that you guys seem to envision, but hey, that's why they play the games!

TRH

9:13 left in the 1st Mansfield 12
          Greenland 0

macadoshis

Mansfield seems like they may be the real deal.

TRH

At halftime, even with having one TD called back,
Mansfield 18
Greenland   7

TRH

Mansfield 36
Greenlan  29

Won by 7....

SportsManiac

Mansfield gets it done, gotta get better with extra points but they seem like the real deal.

mhs85grad

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 28, 2018, 12:37:51 pm

That post didn't age well.

TRH

September 28, 2018, 09:53:06 pm #9 Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:11:49 am by TRH
Quote from: SportsManiac on September 28, 2018, 09:33:15 pm
Mansfield gets it done, gotta get better with extra points but they seem like the real deal.

Mansfield's holder on PAT's pulled his hamstring, or possibly a groin on their opening drive and their backup is a work in progress, ATM.

SportsManiac

Quote from: TRH on September 28, 2018, 09:53:06 pm
Our holder on PAT's pulled his hamstring on our opening drive and our backup is a work in progress.

Definitely explainable. Nothing a week of practice can't fix

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas