• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Berryville at Pea Ridge (Homecoming)

Started by Ole Legend, October 19, 2014, 07:21:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Legend

I have not really heard anything about Berryville this year, but this is PR homecoming and I expect them to take care of business.

SouthpawSensation

All you need to know ... Gravette mercy-ruled Berryville last week.

The Coach

Ole Legend

I just hope they don't come out and let things stay close. I once had a coach say,"Bad teams play good on homecoming, and good teams play bad." I hope that isn't the case here.

The Coach

Quote from: Ole Legend on October 19, 2014, 09:48:42 pm
I just hope they don't come out and let things stay close. I once had a coach say,"Bad teams play good on homecoming, and good teams play bad." I hope that isn't the case here.

Won't matter. Berryvilles offense is so 1 dimensional and predictable that PR may not allow a 1st down let alone any points.

Berryvilles defense could be ok if the offense ever did anything to help them out.

Tigerdad2

Soring Hawk

PR needs to make sure they stay focused and not be looking ahead to Shiloh.  They still have 2 other games to play.  They just need to keep everyone healthy and take care of business.

Cfpr

Well said, Hawk. I believe that was discussed yesterday at defense practice. Real hard not to look on to Shiloh with all the hype. Focus on the next game, boys. It has taken you to where you are, don't change the game plan now. Coaching staff doing a great job and will have them prepared.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas