• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart vs. Riverview

Started by cuckoobird, October 13, 2014, 08:39:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

First time match up for these teams. Who will start the series off with a victory?

TBone70

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 13, 2014, 08:39:58 am
First time match up for these teams. Who will start the series off with a victory?
Hmmmm, let me think about that, Ok I did. Stuttgart

hawgfan15

cuckoobird

October 13, 2014, 09:07:41 am #3 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:09:53 am by cuckoobird
I know the FF debate will be a beatdown, I haven't seen any posters yet from the raiders.

After the letdown this past Friday, I hope the Ricebirds don't overlook the raiders. I don't want another Marianna to happen

phdefense

This week if the birds jump out to a lead they need to finish the job. The past two weeks have been concerning in that department. Overall the team continues to improve each week which is always the goal. In the beginning of the season I would say the secondary was way ahead of the rest of the defense. I think the LB's and D-line have caught up with the D-line making huge jumps in play each week.

Bwana

Stuttgart should win but don't go to sleep on Riverview.. They seem to play a good half every game and are capable of pulling off the upset if they can figure out how to play an entire game..

cuckoobird

Quote from: Bwana on October 13, 2014, 10:17:32 am
Stuttgart should win but don't go to sleep on Riverview.. They seem to play a good half every game and are capable of pulling off the upset if they can figure out how to play an entire game..
Same here

The Ref

If the Raiders can eliminate their mistakes they could have a shot.  Stuttgart is a very good team & will make Riverview play a 4 qtr game. Should be great weather Friday & hope to see a great game between these 2.

phdefense

It's always fun to have a first time meeting. Especially to see the looks the first time the duck calls break out.

HeberFan

Riverview needs to score first and milk the clock.

cuckoobird

Ive noticed some of the duck callers have gotten better. Butch must be tutoring them

SUGARTOWN

Question: what river does this school have a view of?

LJ06

The Ref

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 15, 2014, 01:03:23 pm
Little Red River

SUGARTOWN

cuckoobird

CRYMEA RIVER when the birds get done with them

The Ref

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 15, 2014, 03:14:34 pm
Raiders won't be intimidated by Stuttgart, they've got nothing to lose Friday night & will give everything they've got.  I expect a battle

cuckoobird

October 16, 2014, 10:31:51 am #17 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:35:15 am by cuckoobird
Quote from: The Ref on October 15, 2014, 05:21:05 pm
Raiders won't be intimidated by Stuttgart until they see them get off the bus, they've got a potential playoff spot to lose Friday night & will give everything they've got until the Ricebirds hit them square in the teeth.  I expect a battle until the first quarter starts
fify

phdefense

Well this could develop into a rivalry quickly. They already wear purple so they got that going against them from the start.

LakeRat

Quote from: The Ref on October 15, 2014, 01:06:03 pm
Little Red River

Yep, the tailwaters from Heber Springs... ;)

The Ref

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 16, 2014, 10:31:51 am
Raiders won't be intimidated by Stuttgart until they see them get off the bus, they've got a potential playoff spot to lose Friday night & will give everything they've got until the Ricebirds hit them square in the teeth.  I expect a battle until the first quarter starts
fify
HWH has a way more impressive "looking" team, I don't think seeing Stuttgart get off a bus will cause much panic.  CAC probably "looks" better than Stuttgart as well.

phdefense

Quote from: The Ref on October 16, 2014, 01:05:38 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on October 16, 2014, 10:31:51 am
fify
HWH has a way more impressive "looking" team, I don't think seeing Stuttgart get off a bus will cause much panic.  CAC probably "looks" better than Stuttgart as well.
Only one more day until the Raiders baptism by feather commences. No one gives you the Bird like Stuttgart.

Big Fan

phdefense

7th grade and Jr. High received their baptism tonight only the Sr. High remains.

HeberFan

A few Stuttgart fans in here have trouble winning with class. So, in that sense, they never win.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HeberFan on October 16, 2014, 10:25:14 pm
A few Stuttgart fans in here have trouble winning with class. So, in that sense, they never win.
Listen up, it's a HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD. Most people like to have fun on here, they talk smack when their teams wins and some eat crow when their teams loses. The only people that truly ever get upset on here are the ones that take it WAY too seriously and think they're still playing or take it personally when someone says something about their team that they disagree with.

How fun would it be on here if everybody was civil and got along?

HeberFan

Sugartown is right. That was the point of my comment. It's Friday and that means high school football !

cuckoobird

Expect more of the same tonight at 7

SUGARTOWN

Audio stream on www.country973.com and on the Country 97.3 app for your smartphone.

cuckoobird

phdefense

20 minutes until the Ricebird experience begins.

phdefense

Nice facilities at Riverview. The Raiders supporters needs to fill it.

vtowneagles

October 17, 2014, 07:54:42 pm #32 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:35:56 pm by vtowneagles
7-0 stuttgart at half, but it has been all rice birds so far! 

TBone70

Jacketman65

vtowneagles

phdefense

October 17, 2014, 08:58:22 pm #36 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 06:23:12 am by phdefense
I am not going to cry home cooking, but I am pretty sure this is the same crew that officiated at Newport last year. They should not be allowed to call Stuttgart games.

vtowneagles

Jacketman65

Sounds like Riverview just gave you all that you wanted, no need to bash the refs.  Be glad that you got the win!

phdefense

cuckoobird

Did they even have a 100 yards offense?

The Ref

Quote from: phdefense on October 17, 2014, 08:58:22 pm
I am not going to cry home cooking, but I am pretty sure this is the same crew that officiated at Newport last. They should not be allowed to call Stuttgart games.
Funny you should say that, this was the same crew that officiated at Stuttgart last night in the Jr High.  The "home cookin" was helping ya'll all night.

The Ref

Quote from: phdefense on October 17, 2014, 07:32:28 pm
Nice facilities at Riverview. The Raiders supporters needs to fill it.
Yes we do, I was also surprised how few fans Stuttgart had tonight.

phdefense

Yes I am aware. Shorty was the ref at last nights game. My opinion still stands. I do not believe they can be objective with the Birds.

AirWarren

The Ref

Quote from: phdefense on October 17, 2014, 09:32:58 pm
Yes I am aware. Shorty was the ref at last nights game. My opinion still stands. I do not believe they can be objective with the Birds.
3 out of the 5 were at Stuttgart last night.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: The Ref on October 17, 2014, 09:29:07 pm
Quote from: phdefense on October 17, 2014, 08:58:22 pm
I am not going to cry home cooking, but I am pretty sure this is the same crew that officiated at Newport last. They should not be allowed to call Stuttgart games.
Funny you should say that, this was the same crew that officiated at Stuttgart last night in the Jr High.  The "home cookin" was helping ya'll all night.
Jr. Birds won 32-0, don't think they needed much help.

The Ref

Riverview dropped 2 long TD passes behind the secondary, those 2 plays were game changers.

SUGARTOWN

Birds hurt themselves by fumbling twice inside the Raider 10 yd line. I had the stats as 149 yards for Riverview, 280 for Stuttgart.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas