• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMBURG @DOLLARWAY (HOMECOMING)

Started by cardinalgalore, October 12, 2014, 12:39:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Fan

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on October 13, 2014, 08:47:36 pm
If the shoe fits. Moonwalk across your moms basement in it!
My shoes fit, but Mom doesn't have a basement. 

NoRetreat

Quote from: Big Fan on October 13, 2014, 08:12:06 pm
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 13, 2014, 08:11:05 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on October 13, 2014, 07:36:06 pm
Quote from: Big Fan link=toproic=138250.msg3039919#msg3039919 date=1413246713
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 13, 2014, 07:19:49 pm
Everyone is tough on social media but don't get to tough u might have to back them words up
Are you making a threat?......on social media?  Better retreat , Noretreat. 

Big talk threat with a big talk threat. CLassic.
No way, I wouldn't dare make a threat.Also, I'm far from a thug I despise thugs
Then why post like one?
I no I haven't called anyone out their name over a football team..So u tell me who's acting like the idiot/thug? I know yur folks raised u better than that.

Big Fan

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 13, 2014, 08:55:41 pm
I no I haven't called anyone out their name over a football team..So u tell me who's acting like the idiot/thug? I know yur folks raised u better than that.
I just "know" who is posting like one. 

AirWarren

NoRetreat

Big Fan

Ashy Larry

Soirem

A Dollarway win here proves a lot to me in regards to playoff aspirations.

NoRetreat

:) Back to the game... This game is big for Dway this will really allow us to see where we stand.

NoRetreat

receiver/cornerback Henri Murphy (4.35 speed) has three interceptions. Who does Hamburg have that can hold him.
Hootens. confirmed this 40 time

b.r.93

You won't hear henri's name if Lorenzo  Watkins is covering him.

True_Fan9

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 13, 2014, 11:25:14 pm
THUG LIFE!
thug life= red faced cult boys wearing hat side ways listening to country rap celebrating every year preseason #1 ranking. GATA

Ashy Larry

Quote from: Oldman on October 14, 2014, 09:08:12 am
THUG LIFE!
thug life= red faced cult boys wearing hat side ways listening to country rap celebrating every year preseason #1 ranking. GATA
I have no affiliation with the cult, however I do like their steaks and their donuts. GATA is an acronym that left with the last coach, Oldman.

AirWarren

THUG LIFE!

I'm going to email The LACS And Jawga Boyz and see if they can do a country rap called GATA to play at the home star city games. The winning rap group gets a Mcdonalds of star city frozen treat on me.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 14, 2014, 09:33:52 am
THUG LIFE!
I have no affiliation with the cult, however I do like their steaks and their donuts. GATA is an acronym that left with the last coach, Oldman.
no affiliation other than steaks and donuts? we know you have to say that. as for gata pretty sure you can go back to the warren-star city thread and find it hasn't gone anywhere. it will be back next august when ounterpunch appoints y'all preseason #1 again.

AirWarren

GATA is alive and well in star city. Thanks to local yokels like bullseye.

Ashy Larry

Quote from: Oldman on October 14, 2014, 09:56:14 am
THUG LIFE!
no affiliation other than steaks and donuts? we know you have to say that. as for gata pretty sure you can go back to the warren-star city thread and find it hasn't gone anywhere. it will be back next august when ounterpunch appoints y'all preseason #1 again.
Yes, I signed a legally binding contract that requires me to say that when referring to "those" people. (Read the small print on the receipt next time you eat there, very sneaky)

AirWarren

EagleForLife12

I've been in ashley county my whole life, have seen the best and worst of hamburg and crossett and I can honestly say this is the best all around hamburg team I have seen

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

That's a big statement compared to the 1997 team lead by Mickey Moss. I would say this squad has more to prove to out rank the 1997 team they had. There good but no where close to learning the system Cossey is putting in. There a real good team thou for sure.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 14, 2014, 10:11:09 am
THUG LIFE!
Yes, I signed a legally binding contract that requires me to say that when referring to "those" people. (Read the small print on the receipt next time you eat there, very sneaky)
i can't eat there. they have a contract out on me.

EagleForLife12

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 14, 2014, 11:13:32 am
That's a big statement compared to the 1997 team lead by Mickey Moss. I would say this squad has more to prove to out rank the 1997 team they had. There good but no where close to learning the system Cossey is putting in. There a real good team thou for sure.
yea you right they do have a ways to go to out rank that team, I just think all around talent there the best I've seen in a while

Lions84

Call out the Electrical Company cause they will be replacing the blown out light bulbs in the Scoreboard.

Cards large and in charge.

b.r.93

Quote from: Lions84 on October 14, 2014, 11:32:56 am
Call out the Electrical Company cause they will be replacing the blown out light bulbs in the Scoreboard.

Cards large and in charge.

HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.

Ashy Larry

Quote from: Oldman on October 14, 2014, 11:16:14 am
Quote from: Ashy Larry on October 14, 2014, 10:11:09 am
THUG LIFE!
i can't eat there. they have a contract out on me.
I think that's called a warrant. lol

Ashy Larry

Superjack45

Better hope the lights doesn't go out like it did on the Jacks one year. The Jacks was driving the ball down the field and Dway couldn't stop them and all of a sudden the lights on half the field went out and that delayed the game, Dway was on its heels and gased the defense was worn out. All of a sudden out of the blue the lights went out.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 14, 2014, 12:37:32 pm
Better hope the lights doesn't go out like it did on the Jacks one year. The Jacks was driving the ball down the field and Dway couldn't stop them and all of a sudden the lights on half the field went out and that delayed the game, Dway was on its heels and gased the defense was worn out. All of a sudden out of the blue the lights went out.
Every time warren losses it's because of an act of god or the officials.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 13, 2014, 06:14:13 pm
Hamburg had16 penalties for 153 yards vs Star City's 5 for 60, if that happens at Dollarway the Lions will be lucky to come out on top.
You'll probably get those 16 penalties at Dollarway, even if you don't necessarily earn them...

Superjack45

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 14, 2014, 12:39:09 pm
You are silly for real so I guess the officials got it right in the Razorback game also, huh! can't hear you say it a little louder YOU ARE WRONG! Thank you and good night. I was just saying that things do happen that sway the momentum of a game cuckoobird AKA Slow One.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 14, 2014, 01:23:31 pm
You are silly for real so I guess the officials got it right in the Razorback game also, huh! can't hear you say it a little louder YOU ARE WRONG! Thank you and good night. I was just saying that things do happen that sway the momentum of a game cuckoobird AKA Slow One.
call a timeout sooner, but no where did I quote anything about the razorbacks. l  e   t     m  e     s  l  o  w     I  t     d  o  w  n     f  o  r     y  o  u

Jimbo Morphis

during the mcgehee jr high game 2 weeks ago it happened. mcgehee was up big. also happened in the super bowl with the ravens and 49'ers. who knew the people at dway had so much pull.

Superjack45

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 14, 2014, 01:29:19 pm
call a timeout sooner, but no where did I quote anything about the razorbacks. l  e   t     m  e     s  l  o  w     I  t     d  o  w  n     f  o  r     y  o  u
Your right but you the act as if only bad things happen to Warren, when it come to officiating I was clearly making a point.

cuckoobird

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 14, 2014, 04:36:55 pm
Your right but you the act as if only bad things happen to Warren, when it come to officiating I was clearly making a point.
No, Warren isn't the only team that bad things happen too, when just tend to hear about it more when it does...

Big Fan

l  e   t     m  e     s  l  o  w     I  t     d  o  w  n     f  o  r     y  o  u
Every now and then you come up with a gem. 

tommicozzy

Under Youngblood's defense the lions have a great chance of winning over Dollarway. Right now the lions are 3-0 on homecomings and Dollarway's defense can't seem to look as if they could stop Hamburg's offensive players from the end zone.

DWayAlumn2002

These tomato heads sure known they can jack up a thread. Move the non sense to the miscellaneous thread...Goodness.

Soirem

If Murphy gets used out of the backfield efficiently, I think that'll get the offence to a level where it can overcome Hamburg's highly regarded defense. If Hamburg gets keyed in on defense however I don't think Dollarway has the level of defense to win the game. I have faith in my Cards to pull through though!

cardinalgalore

I have a feeling Dollarway is gonna win...BIG.    42-13 CARDS

b.r.93

Quote from: cardinalgalore on October 15, 2014, 01:33:51 am

Boy dollar way fans sure do have high hopes

tommicozzy

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 15, 2014, 07:14:28 am

I agree

wildboy44

We (Camden Fairview) have played both teams...Both teams are solid teams all the way around. Hamburg has speed on both sides of the ball. They can take any kickoff to the house. They have 2 good qb's who can really get the defense out of position. The running back Rochelle is really good. It was a 1 point game at the half with us...we made a few more plays the 2nd half. Dollarway may have the fastest group of guys in the state. If Dollarway could find a way to get the ball to #10 I think...He may be the fastest guy in the state. He didn't get it a lot against us. The offensive linemen are huge. The key factor for this game to me is #34 for Dollarway he a animal at line backer. Even if you block him...he still makes tackles with a attitude. It will be some really good athletes on both sides. Which coach will put their team in a better position ?

NoRetreat

Quote from: wildboy44 on October 15, 2014, 10:48:54 am
We (Camden Fairview) have played both teams...Both teams are solid teams all the way around. Hamburg has speed on both sides of the ball. They can take any kickoff to the house. They have 2 good qb's who can really get the defense out of position. The running back Rochelle is really good. It was a 1 point game at the half with us...we made a few more plays the 2nd half. Dollarway may have the fastest group of guys in the state. If Dollarway could find a way to get the ball to #10 I think...He may be the fastest guy in the state. He didn't get it a lot against us. The offensive linemen are huge. The key factor for this game to me is #34 for Dollarway he a animal at line backer. Even if you block him...he still makes tackles with a attitude. It will be some really good athletes on both sides. Which coach will put their team in a better position ?
I totally agree with your assessment on both teams

1forall

This game could be close for a while, but Dollarway puts the queen and her royalty in and pulls away late. Dollarway 36, Hamburg 20.

southernboy

This will be a good game! DOLLARWAY will pull it out late....I have Dollarway by 14

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Should be an exciting game! Big game for both teams. If the lions can keep the penalty flags off the ground they have a excellent chance. They had a horrible time with penalties vs Star City, way more than normal.

cardinalgalore

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 15, 2014, 07:14:28 am

LOL...you're funny. Just wait on it, ill be there live posting every time we score.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas