• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMBURG @DOLLARWAY (HOMECOMING)

Started by cardinalgalore, October 12, 2014, 12:39:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NoRetreat

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 17, 2014, 11:44:17 pm
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 17, 2014, 11:30:33 pm
The Murphy kid #10 tell me he isn't lighting fast
what happen to that tough defense that Dway has looks like it got exploited a little tonight , but I wish I could have been there to watch it though sounds like it was a real good one. Sounds like Hamburg is going to be pretty tough this year but I figured as much though.
Trust me Dollarway held up when they had to..Hamburg only scored once in the 2nd half....Special Teams set them up with good field possession all night

NoRetreat

Quote from: Big Fan on October 12, 2014, 07:47:03 pm
Hamburg will not have to load the box to slow Dway's run game.  They have enough size and speed to play them straight up.  Should be a good ballgame.  I give the edge to the Lions.
You all did have to load the box and still didn't stop the run.We only threw 8 times

NoRetreat

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 12, 2014, 04:17:11 pm
Hamburgs Defense is the best I have personally seen in 4a football. Their offense is good but their defense will win them a lot of games. If their offense was a little better I would put them as a front runner but I don't know if they can out score a Warren, Dollarway or Nashville team. It could get interesting though.
I think there offense is light years better than there defense.

NoRetreat

cardinalgalore

CounterPunch

I love when teams think they have a game won before ever playing, especially when it's fans that don't even play that say it.

NoRetreat

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 18, 2014, 03:49:44 pm
I love when teams think they have a game won before ever playing, especially when it's fans that don't even play that say it.
That is exactly what fans do  because we don't have to prepare the team. ???

NoRetreat

cuckoobird

NoRetreat

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 18, 2014, 10:21:24 pm
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 18, 2014, 07:31:36 pm
yo momma
MY MOMMA WHAT!!!

CounterPunch

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 18, 2014, 11:36:05 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on October 18, 2014, 10:21:24 pm
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 18, 2014, 07:31:36 pm
yo momma
MY MOMMA WHAT!!!
skeered

Big Fan

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 18, 2014, 08:24:40 am
Quote from: Big Fan on October 12, 2014, 07:47:03 pm
Hamburg will not have to load the box to slow Dway's run game.  They have enough size and speed to play them straight up.  Should be a good ballgame.  I give the edge to the Lions.
You all did have to load the box and still didn't stop the run.We only threw 8 times
I'm not a Hamburg fan, please pay attention. 

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 18, 2014, 12:22:51 am
what happen to that tough defense that Dway has looks like it got exploited a little tonight , but I wish I could have been there to watch it though sounds like it was a real good one. Sounds like Hamburg is going to be pretty tough this year but I figured as much though.
Trust me Dollarway held up when they had to..Hamburg only scored once in the 2nd half....Special Teams set them up with good field possession all night
Lets keep it real here.........Hamburg shot thereself in the foot with most of the 15 penalties coming all in the second half when the game was on the line.... All of those times you guys held wasn't there flags being thrown everytime the Lions gained big yardage, the radio sure made it sound that way??? Just laying out the facts, thats all you both have great teams no doubt nobody is taking that away at all..       

NoRetreat

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 20, 2014, 07:36:54 am
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 18, 2014, 12:22:51 am
Lets keep it real here.........Hamburg shot thereself in the foot with most of the 15 penalties coming all in the second half when the game was on the line.... All of those times you guys held wasn't there flags being thrown everytime the Lions gained big yardage, the radio sure made it sound that way??? Just laying out the facts, thats all you both have great teams no doubt nobody is taking that away at all..       
The last drive of the game to tie there were no penalties

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas