• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMBURG @DOLLARWAY (HOMECOMING)

Started by cardinalgalore, October 12, 2014, 12:39:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cardinalgalore

Dollarway's homecoming is Friday,I know Hamburg isn't a cake walk type of team...so with that predictions??

CounterPunch

Should be a good one. Hard to predict

NoRetreat

We look foward to a competitive game..Dway will pull it out,we are getting  our injured  players back on defense

CatchTheGreyhound!

October 12, 2014, 02:14:34 pm #3 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 07:08:10 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
In order to pull this off, hamburg need to over load the box all night long. Stopping Dollarway run attack will be one of the most  difficult challenges you will face. However, its thier only chance of winnimg; destroy thier quarterback/rb  chemistry, keep the chains moving like you did against starcity and you WILL win the game. If not......free bus tickets home, courtesy of Greyhound.

Hamburg 24
Dollarway 21

NoRetreat

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 12, 2014, 02:14:34 pm
In order to pull this off, hamburg need to over load the box all night longth. Stopping Dollarway run attack will be one of the most  difficult challenges you will face. However, its thier only chance of winnimg; destroy thier quarterback/rb  chemistry, keep the chanes moving like you did against starcity and you WILL win the game. If not......free bus tickets home, courtesy of Greyhound.

Hamburg 24
Dollarway 21
That's what we expect teams to do and we practice for it We do throw the ball so don't give us one on one on the outside

NoRetreat

southernboy

True_Fan9

I can promise you we will put Lorenzo Watkins 1on1 with anybody y'all have

CounterPunch

Hamburgs Defense is the best I have personally seen in 4a football. Their offense is good but their defense will win them a lot of games. If their offense was a little better I would put them as a front runner but I don't know if they can out score a Warren, Dollarway or Nashville team. It could get interesting though.

AirWarren

Will be keeping an eye on this one. Top 4 teams in the 8 are pretty solid.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 12, 2014, 02:29:49 pm
Dway 38 Hamburg 14
No doubt that dollarway is a top 5 team in 4A. However, don't underestimate a team that has corners capable of dismantling star city's recievers. Your passing game may have little to no effect in this game. I'm not saying your not capable of winning because you are, just don't think it will be easy.

Big Fan

Hamburg will not have to load the box to slow Dway's run game.  They have enough size and speed to play them straight up.  Should be a good ballgame.  I give the edge to the Lions. 

CounterPunch

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 12, 2014, 07:13:19 pm
Dway 38 Hamburg 14
No doubt that dollarway is a top 5 team in 4A. However, don't underestimate a team that has corners capable of dismantling star city's recievers. Your passing game may have little to no effect in this game. I'm not saying your not capable of winning because you are, just don't think it will be easy.
who the crap said anything about Star City in this thread? Good gosh it has to hurt.

TBone70

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 12, 2014, 07:53:39 pm
Dway 38 Hamburg 14
who the crap said anything about Star City in this thread? Good gosh it has to hurt.
Haha, I'm sure it does.

EaglesTalon

One word for Hamburg, SPEED!  You have to respect their speed!!!  If Dollarway can effectively run the ball, they win!!!  If not I give the edge to the Lions!!  Just my opinion.

NoRetreat

Quote from: Big Fan on October 12, 2014, 07:47:03 pm
Hamburg will not have to load the box to slow Dway's run game.  They have enough size and speed to play them straight up.  Should be a good ballgame.  I give the edge to the Lions.
Even Camden Fairview one of the top teams in 5 a had to stack the box with their size and we still ran the ball on them successfully. We will spread u out to run also so u won't overload

NoRetreat

Quote from: EaglesTalon on October 12, 2014, 08:56:02 pm
One word for Hamburg, SPEED!  You have to respect their speed!!!  If Dollarway can effectively run the ball, they win!!!  If not I give the edge to the Lions!!  Just my opinion.
SPEECHLESS!!! ASK ANYONE DOLLARWAY HAVE PLAYERS THIS YEAR ABOUT TEAM SPEED

AirWarren

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 12, 2014, 11:02:18 pm
Even Camden Fairview one of the top teams in 5 a had to stack the box with their size and we still ran the ball on them successfully. We will spread u out to run also so u won't overload

Camden got pistol whipped by magnolia. Magnolia. Come on.

wing

Quote from: AirWarren on October 12, 2014, 11:30:14 pm
Quote from: NoRetreat on October 12, 2014, 11:02:18 pm

Camden got pistol whipped by magnolia. Magnolia. Come on.

Hey, CF is not the same team as the past few years. Enjoy slapping us while we are down. Both Hamburg and DW are solid teams. Will give DW the edge for being at home. 27-20.

AirWarren

I'm not degrading cf. I was just saying to them that was poor measuring stick.

Bulldog92

I would give the nod to DW by 7 if the game was at Hamburg but being that the game is at DW and its their homecoming, Dollarway by at least 14 could be worse. 

True_Fan9

So according to NoRetreat, Dway is apparently the only one with size and speed in 4A.

zebrafan

Dollarway 32
Hamburg 28

Should be a dandy!

Lumberjacklove

The Lions are looking pretty impressive so far from what I've seen so I'm giving the edge to them
Hamburg 35
Dway    21

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Lumberjacklove on October 13, 2014, 02:12:05 pm
The Lions are looking pretty impressive so far from what I've seen so I'm giving the edge to them
Hamburg 35
Dway    21
another fun dway homecoming.

dway 32 hamburg 14

AirWarren

Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 13, 2014, 09:24:17 am
So according to NoRetreat, Dway is apparently the only one with size and speed in 4A.

He is an idiot too.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on October 13, 2014, 02:23:22 pm

He is an idiot too.
why are you so cranky lately? new job? honeymoon over?  you used to be fun, now you're either spewing hatred of warren fumbles or calling people idiots. lighten up man.

LAfootball fan

Hamburg will have to win a low scoring game if they are to win.  You can expect at least 2-3 holding calls on Hamburg's offense if they start moving the football.  Dollarway will start out at least a 2 td favorite due to the officiating and playing at home.  After the heavy rain this week that field will be hard pressed to be in good shape by Friday night also.  Should be a good game but Dollarway playing Hamburg and Warren at home has the edge IMO in finishing up undefeated in conference.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 12, 2014, 07:53:39 pm
Dway 38 Hamburg 14
4th maybe 5th seed is it?? Just wondering!!

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on October 13, 2014, 02:25:32 pm

He is an idiot too.
why are you so cranky lately? new job? honeymoon over?  you used to be fun, now you're either spewing hatred of warren fumbles or calling people idiots. lighten up man.

New job....haha. And trying to quit dipping(which sucks).

The honeymoon is still in full swing though...which makes me happy! I have an awesome wife.

I do need to lighten up.

I will do my best to have some fun.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Hamburg had16 penalties for 153 yards vs Star City's 5 for 60, if that happens at Dollarway the Lions will be lucky to come out on top.

AirWarren

b.r.93

AirWarren

Interesting. Wasn't the majority of what you guys had to replace were lineman?

b.r.93

I know one touchdown was called back for holding.

b.r.93

No our starting line was back this year except for like one...maybe two if I'm remembering right.

NoRetreat

Their are probably lots of teams that will have the advantage as it relates to  size on Dway but speed we can match up with any team in 4A

NoRetreat

So AirWarren I see U are a big talker with the name calling..Everyone is tough on social media but don't get to tough u might have to back them words up

He is an idiot too.

True_Fan9

Hamburg returned 2 starters off the o line.

Big Fan

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 13, 2014, 07:19:49 pm
Everyone is tough on social media but don't get to tough u might have to back them words up
Are you making a threat?......on social media?  Better retreat , Noretreat. 

AirWarren

So AirWarren I see U are a big talker with the name calling..Everyone is tough on social media but don't get to tough u might have to back them words up

He is an idiot too.

Oh shut up. Let go of the Dollarway thug inside of you for two minutes and chill out.

AirWarren

Quote from: Big Fan on October 13, 2014, 07:31:53 pm
Everyone is tough on social media but don't get to tough u might have to back them words up

Big talk threat with a big talk threat. CLassic.

b.r.93

Oh well didn't realize only two returned

Big Fan

Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 13, 2014, 07:29:32 pm
Hamburg returned 2 starters off the o line.
The replacements were upgrades.......

NoRetreat

Quote from: AirWarren on October 13, 2014, 07:36:06 pm
Quote from: Big Fan link=toproic=138250.msg3039919#msg3039919 date=1413246713

No way, I wouldn't dare make a threat.Also, I'm far from a thug I despise thugs

Big Fan

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 13, 2014, 08:11:05 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on October 13, 2014, 07:36:06 pm
Quote from: Big Fan link=toproic=138250.msg3039919#msg3039919 date=1413246713

No way, I wouldn't dare make a threat.Also, I'm far from a thug I despise thugs
Then why post like one?

DWayAlumn2002

Some of the posters on this site just are here to hate. Just let them hate and watch the Wins keep adding up.

And why some post a top 10 with Dollarway in the top 3 but get on this thread and choose Hamburg to win this game and not have them in the top 5? 

Translation. Their team is garbage and don't have anything else to talk about.

Big Fan

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on October 13, 2014, 08:40:19 pm
Some of the posters on this site just are here to hate. Just let them hate and watch the Wins keep adding up.

And why some post a top 10 with Dollarway in the top 3 but get on this thread and choose Hamburg to win this game and not have them in the top 5? 

Wait....don't tell me....haters gonna hate....am I right?   

DWayAlumn2002

If the shoe fits. Moonwalk across your moms basement in it!

Big Fan

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on October 13, 2014, 08:40:19 pm

The only posters  who "hate" on Dway on this thread are me and an idiot from Newport....everyone else is picking the Cardinals.  I have Dway at #3 and Hamburg at #7.  I just like the Lions matchup with the Cards.  The higher ranked team does not always win.....surprise!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas