• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-4A Mid-Season Scramble

Started by LakeRat, October 12, 2014, 10:32:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeRat

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 15, 2014, 07:29:58 am
Everything does begin and end with Stuttgart. You didnt get the memo?

Y'all keep trying to sell that angle... How many more times do I have to tell you to go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here!!

Why is there a Cheesehead in here hollerin at you Stuttgart fellas?

I guess posting with the caps-lock on shows they mean business... with a 29.6 points allowed record in conference I can only assume their opponents must be getting a lot of help from the refs when the Cougars defense is on the field.

5 playoff wins... wow they're up there with Bald Knob...

MoChedda

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 15, 2014, 12:02:00 pm
I have a lot of fun with morons on fearless Friday. It's going to be a blast having you in the conference
YEAP ME TOO IT JUST MAKES MY DAY CONVERSATING WITH BUMS ON FEARLESS FRIDAY.

MoChedda

Quote from: LakeRat on October 15, 2014, 12:11:37 pm

Y'all keep trying to sell that angle... How many more times do I have to tell you to go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here!!

I guess posting with the caps-lock on shows they mean business... with a 29.6 points allowed record in conference I can only assume their opponents must be getting a lot of help from the refs when the Cougars defense is on the field.

IT MUST BE ANOTHER especially upset FAN FROM A SCHOOL THAT THE COUGARS HAVE PLAYED, WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID ABOUT THE DEFENSE IM PRETTY SURE THAT THE OFFENSE IS COVERING FOR THE DEFENSE AND ONCE WE GET ALL OUR PLAYERS BACK FROM INJURIES THE DEFENSE WILL BE STOUT. I AM CERTAIN THAT I OWN MY COMPUTER AND IF I WANT TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO BE IT! GO GET YOU SOME BUSINESS JERK

SUGARTOWN

I have a lot of fun with morons on fearless Friday. It's going to be a blast having you in the conference
Nah, he won't be around once they lose a couple more games or lose early in the playoffs. We've seen people like him come and go on here before...

cuckoobird

+1

MoChedda

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 15, 2014, 12:45:30 pm
Nah, he won't be around once they lose a couple more games or lose early in the playoffs. We've seen people like him come and go on here before...
Im here to stay no matter what! Go Cougars

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: MoChedda on October 15, 2014, 01:19:41 pm
You've been on here a year and only have 38 posts? Yeah, you're a big contributor to the board. Lol

cuckoobird

Thanks for not yelling. My wife says I'm deaf but I don't believe her

MoChedda

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 15, 2014, 01:33:10 pm
You've been on here a year and only have 38 posts? Yeah, you're a big contributor to the board. Lol
Really? Does it matter how many times a person post to Fearless Friday, what does that have to do with football idiot? To be frank about it I have a life I don't sit behind a computer all day posting to Fearless Friday maybe you should try it.

MoChedda

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 15, 2014, 01:34:21 pm
LOL! I wasn't yelling it just amazes me that HWH gets so much hate from people on here. SMH

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: MoChedda on October 15, 2014, 01:53:29 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 15, 2014, 01:33:10 pm
Really? Does it m
atter how many times a person post to Fearless Friday, what does that have to do with football idiot? To be frank about it I have a life I don't sit behind a computer all day posting to Fearless Friday maybe you should try it.
A computer? I haven't posted anything on FF from a computer in a long time. Lol.

My point was, you just said you were "here to stay", when you haven't really "been here" that much. But hey, post all you want....

cuckoobird

Quote from: MoChedda on October 15, 2014, 01:57:01 pm
LOL! I wasn't yelling it just amazes me that HWH gets so much hate from people on here. SMH
No one's hating, it's just the facts maam

HeberFan

MoChedda

MoChedda

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 15, 2014, 03:03:04 pm
Quote from: MoChedda on October 15, 2014, 01:57:01 pm
No one's hating, it's just the facts maam
Seems a lot like hate Girlfriend

LakeRat

Quote from: MoChedda on October 15, 2014, 12:20:08 pm

IT MUST BE ANOTHER especially upset FAN FROM A SCHOOL THAT THE COUGARS HAVE PLAYED, WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID ABOUT THE DEFENSE IM PRETTY SURE THAT THE OFFENSE IS COVERING FOR THE DEFENSE AND ONCE WE GET ALL OUR PLAYERS BACK FROM INJURIES THE DEFENSE WILL BE STOUT. I AM CERTAIN THAT I OWN MY COMPUTER AND IF I WANT TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO BE IT! GO GET YOU SOME BUSINESS JERK

Ummm, no, our teams will meet for the first time in week 10. My posterior is just fine...

I guess we missed the stoutness before the season started. Your defensive stats are consistent no matter what injuries y'all are recovering from. I do hope the kids are getting better... the season flies by so quick it's shame for them to miss playing.

Glad to hear your computer ownership is not in question... we were genuinely concerned there... Thanks for clearing that up!!

So, what type of offense do the Cougars run? What are your strengths that enables you to put up these big scores?

MoChedda

Quote from: LakeRat on October 16, 2014, 11:38:18 am

Ummm, no, our teams will meet for the first time in week 10. My posterior is just fine...

I guess we missed the stoutness before the season started. Your defensive stats are consistent no matter what injuries y'all are recovering from. I do hope the kids are getting better... the season flies by so quick it's shame for them to miss playing.

Glad to hear your computer ownership is not in question... we were genuinely concerned there... Thanks for clearing that up!!

So, what type of offense do the Cougars run? What are your strengths that enables you to put up these big scores?
In all seriousness I have no beef with Heber or it's fans or any other school but it's just amazes me when I see people downing HWH for no apparent reason but it's a free country so have at it. The cougars run a spread pretty much and I'm sure that last game of the season vs Heber will be huge! I'm have never seen them play but I'm sure they have a class program. Heber has a tough opponent this week against Newport should be a good one. What type of offense does Heber run?

phdefense

Quote from: MoChedda on October 16, 2014, 01:33:31 pm

In all seriousness I have no beef with Heber or it's fans or any other school but it's just amazes me when I see people downing HWH for no apparent reason but it's a free country so have at it. The cougars run a spread pretty much and I'm sure that last game of the season vs Heber will be huge! I'm have never seen them play but I'm sure they have a class program. Heber has a tough opponent this week against Newport should be a good one. What type of offense does Heber run?
Pretty much everyone in the conference runs the spread. And yep Heber should be tough for HWH considering they handled a CAC team gave HWH fits. And Mr. Cheese don't play the victim card when you are the one that started talking noise first and then we started talking back and better.

MoChedda

Quote from: phdefense on October 16, 2014, 02:40:58 pm

Pretty much everyone in the conference runs the spread. And yep Heber should be tough for HWH considering they handled a CAC team gave HWH fits. And Mr. Cheese don't play the victim card when you are the one that started talking noise first and then we started talking back and better.
I claim to be no victim I never said anything until you all where discussing HWH but it's cool we will be in Stuttgart next Friday to ruffle some feathers

phdefense

October 16, 2014, 03:32:36 pm #69 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:50:16 pm by phdefense
Quote from: MoChedda on October 16, 2014, 03:23:56 pm

I claim to be no victim I never said anything until you all where discussing HWH but it's cool we will be in Stuttgart next Friday to ruffle some feathers
The Birds will look forward to continuing their dominance over the cougars.

Behold the Prophesies of Mr. Cheese

Quote from: MoChedda on October 04, 2013, 04:38:03 pm
If people think PA will mercy rule the cougars they are in for a rude awakening!
Both coaches agree to running clock before the first half ends.

Quote from: MoChedda on September 03, 2014, 09:57:52 am
This should be a great one but I think the cougars will win in the end. 31-20 Final Score! I also think that HWH is being over looked but if they win this game all that will change. Share your thoughts
Referring to the week 1 game against Dollarway. Dollarway dominates HWH 42-18

Quote from: MoChedda on July 22, 2014, 07:23:57 pm
HWH Cougars wins the state title. They are GOOD
While still possible. Their 3-3 record has them as favorites in no-one's book other than dairy non grata.

cuckoobird

I'm an equal opportunity hater, I even hate myself

dhen

I think the last game of the season will determine the conference championship between HWH and Heber

MoChedda

Quote from: phdefense on October 16, 2014, 03:32:36 pm
Quote from: MoChedda on October 16, 2014, 03:23:56 pm

The Birds will look forward to continuing their dominance over the cougars.

Behold the Prophesies of Mr. Cheese

Quote from: MoChedda on October 04, 2013, 04:38:03 pm
If people think PA will mercy rule the cougars they are in for a rude awakening!
Both coaches agree to running clock before the first half ends.

Quote from: MoChedda on September 03, 2014, 09:57:52 am
This should be a great one but I think the cougars will win in the end. 31-20 Final Score! I also think that HWH is being over looked but if they win this game all that will change. Share your thoughts
Referring to the week 1 game against Dollarway. Dollarway dominates HWH 42-18

Quote from: MoChedda on July 22, 2014, 07:23:57 pm
HWH Cougars wins the state title. They are GOOD
While still possible. Their 3-3 record has them as favorites in no-one's book other than dairy non grata.
Since you are such a historian I am sure you realized two of those loses are on the road by one point and the Dollarway game was the first of the season but I want the Nicebirds to beat us since you so geeked about other schools beating us.

HeberFan

The conference standings will be very different after this week

LakeRat

Hey Mo!! Hey Mo!!

No one is hating on anyone or any team... Our little banter here is pretty low-key compared to some of the more colorful smack-talk sessions of the past.

Heber runs a spread predominately... but throws in some odd-ball formations and misdirection schemes to keep things interesting.

BTW where's all the fun folks from Lonoke, Southside & Newport... slackers!!

Speaking of Newport... was up there last night for the Junior High game. Exciting game... Newport won it 20-14 in over-time.

Newport's new turf field, score board and home stands look amazing!! Especially the premium seats with backs between the 40 yd line markers. Do y'all fill those premium seats and that high price during high school games?

But that pathetic, eye-sore of a monument to 1950's concrete & steel architectural monstrosities y'all call visitors stands is a dang embarrassment!! Seriously!! Bulldoze that thing before it collapses under it's own weight... It's so tall and close to the field you can't even see the chain markers...

I hope the officiating team in training last night doesn't do senior high... only 2 of the 4 brought penalty flags. The head ref kept his flag stuffed so far down the front of his pants the guy was literally digging around in there in fear of pulling the wrong thing out... no joke... he'd be 5-10 seconds digging it out after the play had been blown dead for a false start!! It's like what the heck is he doing in his pants there. It was creepy yet comical...

whippersnapper

I'm here I'm here haha. The home bleachers. The stadium seating is pretty filled on Friday nights. They are season tickets only. They were $36 a seat for the season. But thank you for the compliments. It really has brought life to the campus along with many other renovations. As for the away bleachers, I don't think there any set plans to replace them. I know they are wanting to put a new parking lot and concession stands behind the home side and around the gym over the next few years. Part of the thing for the away bleachers is they did use to be the home stands. Well now the press box has been used by the Cable 15 crew for 20 years. If they got new away stands they would have to try to get one with a small press box. And I wouldn't be surprised if it got done quickly. Coach Harrison has earned a lot of community support look what was done this year.

Jacketman65

whippersnapper

Well go from 5 teams at 2-1 to 4 teams at 3-1. Haha the 7-4A is at 5 teams with 3-1. Luckily were not them. Today I was thinking this is how the conference will finish.
1. Newport
2. Stuttgart
3. Heber Springs
4. CAC
5 Helena.
But not sure it will now. Heber's starting QB left the game late. If he doesn't miss any games then I'll stick with this prediction.

MoChedda

Quote from: whippersnapper on October 17, 2014, 11:06:24 pm
Well go from 5 teams at 2-1 to 4 teams at 3-1. Haha the 7-4A is at 5 teams with 3-1. Luckily were not them. Today I was thinking this is how the conference will finish.
1. Newport
2. Stuttgart
3. Heber Springs
4. CAC
5 Helena.
But not sure it will now. Heber's starting QB left the game late. If he doesn't miss any games then I'll stick with this prediction.
Disagree 1.HWH 2.Newport 3.Stuttgart 4.Heber

LakeRat

Wow!! What a game against Newport!! Hope everyone made it home safe.

whippersnapper

Yes a great game. The halfback and qb are pretty good. O line is probably overall the best line in the conference. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season

birdman16

Quote from: MoChedda on October 18, 2014, 05:59:41 am
Quote from: whippersnapper on October 17, 2014, 11:06:24 pm
1. Newport
2. Stuttgart
3. Heber Springs
4. CAC
5 Helena.
Disagree 1.HWH 2.Newport 3.Stuttgart 4.Heber
Unlikely

HeberFan

1. Newport
2. Stuttgart
3. Heber
4. HWH

dhen

Quote from: HeberFan on October 18, 2014, 05:52:16 pm
1. Newport
2. Stuttgart
3. Heber
4. HWH

1. HWH
2. Newport
3. Stuttgart
4. Heber

HeberFan

Newport has an easy schedule from here. Should win out.

whippersnapper

Yeah I'm glad we can finally maybe catch a breath and get healthy for a playoff run

HeberFan

The Newport - Heber game was amazing. Those kids battled every minute. Both sides did their schools proud.

whippersnapper

Here is a link for the game. Coach Harrison Show is at the end this week instead of being separate.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas