• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville @ Ashdown

Started by hawgfan15, October 10, 2014, 11:03:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan15

One game I always look forward to..

polksalet

cuckoobird

Will there be graffiti artists this year?

~WPS~

I would think that Ashdown will get up for this game but with the way they're playing I don't know if they can.

hawgfan15

Yeah I'm sure they will give us their best shot. I think we will be ready for this one too though after last year.

~WPS~

Knowing what Malvern is doing to them tonight makes me confident about next week.

Bigbossman

The painters bring nothing to the field that comes close to challenging the far superior scrappers.  That said after the fountain lake flop im hesitant to automatically give it to Nashville.

thats a nice way of saying we are more talented, just hope the talent is directed properly

polksalet

Nashville wins 56-14 or it will go 14-10 in a toss up.

FootBallar21

It appears,  when Mena traveled to Ashdown to pull at the moment what seemed like an upset,  they have crushed any dreams they had as Ashdown who put up points on a very good Mena defense hasn't even been able to do that since the loss!   

Nashville 45
Ashdown - 14

~WPS~

Ashdown scoring 34 on Mena just means that Mena's defense isn't very good.

FBfan79

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 11, 2014, 11:26:19 am
Ashdown scoring 34 on Mena just means that Mena's defense isn't very good.

Agreed

FBfan79

polksalet

Nashville had more talent and lost last year.

hawgfan15

But it was experience vs youth

hawgfan15

Maybe we will have our starting QB back this week. Might hold him out until Mena.. We will see

hawgfan15

Is Ashdown relatively healthy? They have to be the biggest surprise of the year for me, they returned a lot on both sides of the ball.

paraloma

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 12, 2014, 04:48:35 pm
Maybe we will have our starting QB back this week. Might hold him out until Mena.. We will see

Who?

hawgfan15

Quote from: paraloma on October 12, 2014, 04:59:37 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 12, 2014, 04:48:35 pm

Who?

Leonard Snell. Got hurt in the 2nd half of the FL game and was held out of the Waldron game. Sophomore Gabe Moorer did very well for his first start. Threw a couple of TD's and ran one in for a TD. Hopkins and Grundy carried the offense with the ground game. Added a new little wrinkle on offense that looked really good.

LJ06

There should be no problems this week for the Scraps.

Bigredhog1971

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 12, 2014, 04:54:56 pm
Is Ashdown relatively healthy? They have to be the biggest surprise of the year for me, they returned a lot on both sides of the ball.
Ashdown has lost two key guys this season to season ending knee injuries.And have had a lot of other nagging injuries all season long.

redeye819

Where in the world is hogdiggity??

polksalet

cuckoobird

Quote from: redeye819 on October 14, 2014, 07:37:26 pm
Where in the world is hogdiggity??
something about failing some kind of test with his parole officer

redeye819

Does Ashdown not have any support?

Bigbossman

Welp lets see, thursday night prior to the ashdown game, the scrappys (jr. High) just got through spanking ashdowns jr. High teams. So I figure its just a matter of a few hours before the painters come over from little River county and do their redecorating work to scrapper stadium. 

Scooter2121

Quote from: Bigbossman on October 16, 2014, 10:07:02 pm
Welp lets see, thursday night prior to the ashdown game, the scrappys (jr. High) just got through spanking ashdowns jr. High teams. So I figure its just a matter of a few hours before the painters come over from little River county and do their redecorating work to scrapper stadium.
Wish someone would paint the whole stadium all that orange and black makes me want to throw up.

JimBobApplesauce

Well... I've never been one for predicting scores but it's my understanding that the SCRAPPER starters will be bringing their lawn chairs for the second half.  I may have the Mrs. brew up some sweet tea for them.

Loyalfan1

Little River County still has a lot of talent.  Hopefully Panthers can make this one a tight game.

DerekOxford

Man, only one page on this thread and here it is under six hours to kickoff?

cuckoobird

Quote from: DerekOxford on October 17, 2014, 01:14:41 pm
Man, only one page on this thread and here it is under six hours to kickoff?
No one cares about Nashville anymore, they are has beens

hawgfan15

Two months ago I thought this might be a top 10 matchup.

HORNET-MAN

Any updates on this Game???

Bigredhog1971

hawgfan15

15-7 at half

This is a typical Ashdown/Nashville game. Details afterwards but in short it's been penalties, trick plays, and refs. It was a wild first half over here in Stanktown

~WPS~

Ashdown 15
Nashville 7
Halftime

Arkansasfootballfan

AirWarren

polksalet

AirWarren

polksalet

Pettway with one touch, a pick.

HORNET-MAN

polksalet

AirWarren

polksalet

AirWarren

Play by play Polk.  Scraps up?

AirWarren

CounterPunch

Can you please tell us who is up, instead of just a score?

polksalet

Nashville is always listed first

24-15

AirWarren

polksalet

1:49 left.

Nashville ball first and ten from their 36.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas