• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs. Dewitt

Started by AirWarren, October 10, 2014, 09:37:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

We took care of Dumas this week. Next week is Dewitt. Thoughts? Look for Warren to crank it up again this coming up week. IF Warren keeps operating like they are now, then look out. Seems we have found a groove and we look dangerous. We may have 34 players, but it appears that all 34 players can play some football.

LJ06

Same tune, different song.  Warren takes care of business again.  Can't overlook em though since DeWitt is the team we typically struggle against.

phdefense

De Witt's only chance is to "Fountain Lake" the Jacks and completely and relentlessly focus on the power running game.

That being said Warren wins 48-12

cuckoobird

And dewitt can run it effectively but for some reason want to throw it around. I guess its because they have an sec qb

Lumberjacklove

Warren takes this easy 52-14 go jacks

LJ06

retiredplayer

Warren goes and comes home easy with a big win! 56-7 Warren      when will darvion see the field again?

LJ06

Quote from: retiredplayer on October 15, 2014, 10:48:50 am
Warren goes and comes home easy with a big win! 56-7 Warren      when will darvion see the field again?

Monticello game.  There is no reason to push it this week.

cuckoobird

Until the dragons slap yall around

retiredplayer

Quote from: LJ06 on October 15, 2014, 11:22:54 am

hopefully all starters come out of this game at half and come home with no injuries to face an improve Monticello team.

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 15, 2014, 11:27:46 am
Until the dragons slap yall around

If ya'll beat the sweet Jesus out of em then I'm not worried

cuckoobird

But our game didnt mean anything to them. They are playing for a playoff position against warren. Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face saying that  Playing us was their Super Bowl

Romeo

DeWitt almost always seems to play Warren pesky. There's several factors that are against us whenever we play in DeWitt: their physical play, the long trip, the delta referees, the flies. I wouldn't be surprised to see us start out slow in this game.

retiredplayer

Quote from: Romeo on October 15, 2014, 12:50:22 pm
DeWitt almost always seems to play Warren pesky. There's several factors that are against us whenever we play in DeWitt: their physical play, the long trip, the delta referees, the flies. I wouldn't be surprised to see us start out slow in this game.

Our guys are much better then Dewitt.  Warren should make it easy on the referees this Friday night.  And physically  our o-line and d-line can play with anyone  did you not see how they whooped star city and dumas and they were big boys!  and I don't have a solution for the flies/mosquitoes.  Again Warren wins big and early!   

LJ06

AW is right though.  We typically play sloppy against DeWitt especially when its over there.  Our 1st half is always tough. 

retiredplayer

Warren is in full stride with their offense and Gorman is playing very well.  The defense line in playing exceptionally well and the secondary is good but will be great when Darvion is back at safety.  Dewitt isn't going to give Warren any trouble at all.  We roll in and put mercy in effect early. 

AirWarren

AirWarren

No reason to rush him during that game either.

AirWarren

cuckoobird

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 15, 2014, 01:23:07 pm

No, but you do want him to play at least a little and get back into the feel of things considering he is gonna miss his second week this week.

retiredplayer

October 15, 2014, 01:26:47 pm #21 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:35:43 pm by retiredplayer

I think he needs some game speed experience before jumping back into during the Hamburg game.   maybe play first half or so just to get back into the swing of things and see some offense .   What wrong with him anyway?

LJ06

Quote from: retiredplayer on October 15, 2014, 01:26:47 pm

I think he needs some game speed experience before jumping back into during the Hamburg game.   maybe play first half or so just to get back into the swing of things and see some offense .   What wrong with him anyway?

Ankle. Probably could have played last week. Just holding him out for precautionary reasons.

retiredplayer

maybe he will be healthy enough to play in Monticello game to get back to game speed and be 100% when we face hamburg

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Mercy Rule will start in the 3rd early... Jacks roll to a shut out victory.

your name here

When has Warren ever sat the starters at half?

retiredplayer

I bet they play 1st series of 2nd half and sit the rest of the game

AirWarren

Quote from: your name here on October 15, 2014, 04:09:17 pm
When has Warren ever sat the starters at half?

We don't bo runs up the score and we are a classless program.

harry

If you get a win it will not be easy! Warren will probably hold Darvion out so you have an excuse if you lose!

cuckoobird

And theres crazy Harry  I bet after the game he will be shocked as to how the better team lost.....again

harry

Quote from: retiredplayer on October 15, 2014, 11:29:09 am

hopefully all starters come out of this game at half and come home with no injuries to face an improve Monticello team.

Keep thinking that way, Dollarway thought their starters would be out at half, and they had to play ALL 4 quarters, and yours will also!

cuckoobird

harry

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 15, 2014, 06:07:21 pm
And theres crazy Harry

I just got home and got on here and it made me crazy mad reading this thread!!! When you guys go home you will know you were in a battle!!!

harry

Quote from: retiredplayer on October 15, 2014, 01:19:26 pm
Warren is in full stride with their offense and Gorman is playing very well.  The defense line in playing exceptionally well and the secondary is good but will be great when Darvion is back at safety.  Dewitt isn't going to give Warren any trouble at all.  We roll in and put mercy in effect early.

Dewitt isn't going to give Warren any trouble???? You will change your opinion on that by end of first quarter. We finally got our offense rolling last week, and our defense has stepped up and played great the last two weeks. Get ready, the pain train is just getting fueled up.

cuckoobird

Quote from: harry on October 15, 2014, 06:14:13 pm

Dewitt isn't going to give Warren any trouble???? You will change your opinion on that by end of first quarter. We finally got our offense rolling last week, and our defense has stepped up and played great the last two weeks. Get ready, the pain train is just getting fueled up.
weve already visited the armpit of arkansas county and when we went home we knew it was no battle

harry

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 15, 2014, 02:35:47 pm

You havent seen this Dragon team if you think your going to shut us out, you are dreaming. We will move the ball down the field and score, you don't have the size to match our offensive line. We will not punt!

harry

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 15, 2014, 06:17:07 pm

weve already visited the armpit of arkansas county and when we went home we knew it was no battle

sorry, thought you were a Warren poster talking smack, I know your Stuttgart. I am not talking trash about Stuttgart. They played a good game, we had our chances just made to many mistakes, Ricebirds won fair and square. Would love to play you guys in the  playoffs, I think it would be a different outcome.

AirWarren

Quote from: harry on October 15, 2014, 06:05:44 pm

If you get a win it will not be easy! Warren will probably hold Darvion out so you have an excuse if you lose!

HAHA.

cuckoobird

AirWarren

countrygirlhogfan

Quote from: harry on October 15, 2014, 06:21:01 pm

You havent seen this Dragon team if you think your going to shut us out, you are dreaming. We will move the ball down the field and score, you don't have the size to match our offensive line. We will not punt!
Warren's defensive line has been going against bigger guys nearly every game with no problem... DeWitt will not be any different... Mercy rule by third quarter... if not sooner...

AirWarren

Cocaine is L of a drug.

retiredplayer

you got offense rolling?  in conference yall have scored 28 points to warrens 125   and allowed 109 to warrens 32   so I think our offense have been rolling a bit faster. and defense is a little stouter.   

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on October 15, 2014, 09:28:16 pm

Cocaine is L of a drug.
well played

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Sorry, I will re-phrase, if Bo pulls 1st string start of 3rd quarter then Dewitt might score 1 TD. Mercy rule still starts in 3rd quarter. Jacks 50-7 .. Or possible shut out.

retiredplayer

according to bo's weekly interview with SRC  he is sitting several starters this week.  warren has no chance against dewitt now.   Dewitt wins 32-27   

LJ06

I highly doubt WR Darveon Brown, RB Kilay Cox, nor OL/DL Aaron Church play tomorrow.  We are a little banged up and Hembree feels we can win easily enough resting some hurt guys.  Need a healthy team going into the Week 9 and 10 gauntlet.

retiredplayer

Quote from: LJ06 on October 16, 2014, 04:17:01 pm
I highly doubt WR Darveon Brown, RB Kilay Cox, nor OL/DL Aaron Church play tomorrow.  We are a little banged up and Hembree feels we can win easily enough resting some hurt guys.  Need a healthy team going into the Week 9 and 10 gauntlet.

He said church is out,  darvion not back this week,  and kilay out with injury??,.  he is playing younger players this game to gain experience.  im ready for tomorrow night

AirWarren

We will have the horses. I am ready to see #28 and #23 take it to the house.

cdelaney

Harry exemplifies the old saying "Often wrong but never in doubt", but with him so far it is "Always wrong".
If Dewitt beats Warren and doesn't punt at all I will send Harry an apology and $100.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas