• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello, Waldron should forfeit the game Friday (no contest). Is Mena for real?

Started by 4thandgoal, October 05, 2014, 09:22:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

OLDSCHOOL82

cuckoobird

No they shouldnt forfeit. They have just as good of a chance of beating the best team nashville has ever fielded as anyone.

DogsWin7

Waldron plays Nashville this Friday.....They have already played Fountain Lake and Arkadelphia. 

redeye819

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 06, 2014, 07:05:03 am
No they shouldnt forfeit. They have just as good of a chance of beating the best team nashville has ever fielded as anyone.
Can happen any Friday night.

DogsWin7

Quote from: redeye819 on October 06, 2014, 08:42:53 am
Quote from: cuckoobird on October 06, 2014, 07:05:03 am
Can happen any Friday night.
True....and you can't and won't ever get better by giving up.   

SUGARTOWN

Hello, Nashville should have forfeited against Fountain Lake (no contest).

cuckoobird

4thandgoal

DogsWin7

Quitters don't win anything.   Better to have tried and failed, then never to have tried at all.   

4thandgoal

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 11, 2014, 11:07:03 pm
Quitters don't win anything.   Better to have tried and failed, then never to have tried at all.

The flaw in that quote is that they did not try.

DogsWin7

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 11, 2014, 11:44:13 pm

Whose they?? 

4thandgoal

DogsWin7

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 11, 2014, 11:58:24 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 11, 2014, 11:48:06 pm

Whose they??

Waldron

So you have ESP now and can tell if kids try??   

4thandgoal

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 11, 2014, 11:59:53 pm
Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 11, 2014, 11:58:24 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 11, 2014, 11:48:06 pm

Whose they??

Waldron

So you have ESP now and can tell if kids try??

You really don't need ESP when there is visual evidence  ;D

Jalkuranis

Trust me, I've been on losing teams most of my life. It may be a blowout (don't know, haven't kept up with 4A ball so far) but that doesn't mean the kids don't try. They just don't have the physical ability to keep up with some programs. Let the Coach have a few years. Then you can measure if the kids try or not.

4thandgoal

Quote from: Jalkuranis on October 14, 2014, 12:20:19 pm
Trust me, I've been on losing teams most of my life. It may be a blowout (don't know, haven't kept up with 4A ball so far) but that doesn't mean the kids don't try. They just don't have the physical ability to keep up with some programs. Let the Coach have a few years. Then you can measure if the kids try or not.

Ok,

I will check back with you in two years  ;D

nastynice

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 15, 2014, 06:05:32 pm
Quote from: Jalkuranis on October 14, 2014, 12:20:19 pm

Ok,

I will check back with you in two years  ;D
He won't be there in a few years, seems to me he's just teadropping!! Who knows!!

RTF

ScrapperMan

It sure is. This should 've been removed when it went up. And the mods need to give an attitude adjustment to the thread starter.

4thandgoal

4thandgoal

Quote from: ScrapperMan on October 16, 2014, 06:36:47 pm
It sure is. This should 've been removed when it went up. And the mods need to give an attitude adjustment to the thread starter.

Best thread ever. Wait you see my next one. Go Fountain Lake  ;D

DogsWin7

Quote from: RTF on October 16, 2014, 01:06:06 pm
Saying that a team should forfeit is kinda disrespectfull

Quote from: ScrapperMan on October 16, 2014, 06:36:47 pm

4thandgoal is one of a kind;)...   And +1 to you both.  :)

Suzuki Libation Nation

Mann has too much pride to leave after suffering through a tough year. Or two. He will stick until he goes out on a positive note. And in a different conference. If possible. Is this possible?

DogsWin7

Hopefully, it will be possible to get in a different conference due to length of travel.   

Suzuki Libation Nation

Man I hope so not only does the travel suck but the opponents are freakin' tuff!

DogsWin7

Quote from: Suzuki Libation Nation on October 17, 2014, 04:28:07 pm
Man I hope so not only does the travel suck but the opponents are freakin' tuff!

Yes they are.  And Coach Mann is doing everything he can.  He a good Christian guy. 

Coach Venny Slocombe

Did Waldron win a game this year? If not that is how many in a row?

Coach Venny Slocombe

theeunderdog4

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 08, 2014, 07:58:43 pm
Did Waldron win a game this year? If not that is how many in a row?
I believe their last win was week 7 of 2011... Hopefully their coach will turn them around! Feel sorry for them

Coach Ernest-Nashville

Stop for a minute and give the players, coaches, and fans from Waldron and other programs who struggled this season a little respect. I saw a team that played hard and with class when they came to Nashville. Not 1 cheap shot, scheme was good, and the effort seemed there. Where do you think it's harder to show up and work everyday? That's called loyalty. That's called integrity. Maybe, just maybe, for some players on some teams there's a measurement of your worth somewhere other than the scoreboard. Success in an athletic endeavor is not directly related to the worth of the individuals playing. I have the utmost respect for Waldron. Their players, coaches, and fans who stayed the course, finished the season against ridicule on public forums, overwhelming opponents week in and week out and finished. I wish nothing but the best for them and know there are kids on that team who I'd want in a fight because even in the hardest times they stood and finished.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Coach Ernest-Nashville on November 09, 2014, 01:50:35 pm
Stop for a minute and give the players, coaches, and fans from Waldron and other programs who struggled this season a little respect. I saw a team that played hard and with class when they came to Nashville. Not 1 cheap shot, scheme was good, and the effort seemed there. Where do you think it's harder to show up and work everyday? That's called loyalty. That's called integrity. Maybe, just maybe, for some players on some teams there's a measurement of your worth somewhere other than the scoreboard. Success in an athletic endeavor is not directly related to the worth of the individuals playing. I have the utmost respect for Waldron. Their players, coaches, and fans who stayed the course, finished the season against ridicule on public forums, overwhelming opponents week in and week out and finished. I wish nothing but the best for them and know there are kids on that team who I'd want in a fight because even in the hardest times they stood and finished.
Thank you for saying that.  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas