• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigelow Panthers

Started by rempster87, September 22, 2005, 09:55:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rempster87

How do you think they will do this season. IMO i think they come out with a chip on there sholder and get back to the state finals

wampuscats07

possibly, but iv'e read in the paper, yall graduated like 3 starters? am i right? I'm not really sure how good the rest of the team is besides Darren so i could'nt give you a real good opinion.

rebclo_20

is there maskot the gigelows

mossified4

anyone on here from bigelow know chris, wayne or robbie dustin or sue reed

herws

Hood better average 65 points a game if Bigelow is gonna be as goos as last year.

Tyler_Durden

Hood is not the whole team there will be others that will step there game up and bring back the state title.

rempster87

Quote from: mossified4 on October 04, 2005, 02:13:33 pm

yeah i know them

rempster87

Quote from: herws on October 04, 2005, 10:34:16 pm
Hood better average 65 points a game if Bigelow is gonna be as goos as last year.
Hood is not the whole team along with him they are returning one starter and and 4 more people that had lots of pt last year

mossified4

Quote from: rempster87 on October 07, 2005, 06:34:32 pm
Quote from: mossified4 on October 04, 2005, 02:13:33 pm

yeah i know them

thats my family are you friends with cris

rempster87

magneto69

I think we will do pretty good were fast and can shoot, were not small either with a 6'11 senior and a 6'5 senior we only have 2 players under 6'1, were also pretty strong   

truth_is_trey

this year bigelow, once again will be tough to beat. they might not have as much talent as the powerhouses in double A basketball but they cause matchup problems which is every coaches nightmare and on top of that there returning their D-1 prospect in daron hood which IMO is the best player in the state hands down.

Tyler_Durden

Like, I said Daron is not the whole team. A whole bunch of people will be putting up there sweat, tears, and blood to push the team to the top of the rock.

KuCaru_23

there not rear as good as they were last year but we'll see how good Hood is now cause they lack the players form last year.

Tiny_88

Hood sucks at basketball we r going to win state!!!!

GO FROGS

Tiny_88

just jokin with u hood try not to dunk on me Please!!!!!!!

magneto69

nobody should ever dunk on you youre 6'11

Vilonia 12th Man

Vilonia played Bigelow twice last year and Hood did not impress me at all Vilonia was able to shut him down in all aspects, Vilonia is a AAAA school but a team full of a bunch of short white boys.  Colleges must be recruiting him on potential alone because he certainly hasn't proved anything to me.  And he certainly isn't the best player in the state.

d_squared

how far did vilonia make last year? thats what i thought!

V-TOWN_BALLA_25

Quote from: G-train on October 24, 2005, 09:56:49 pm
Hood have any scholly offers?

I played against him back in my peewee days, and I must say, we finally beat him. :) Terriffic player.

That we did G, twice.

Quote from: d_squared on October 28, 2005, 08:46:17 am
how far did vilonia make last year? thats what i thought!

Yeah well we killed them and they made it to the state finals.

4A scools should beat 2A schools and I think the second game was pretty close.

magneto69

the second game was relatively close

senior2006

hmmm.....lets see where is daron hood this weekend...pretty sure he is at a meeting with Jackson State...so there you go!!

coldcash06

hey you have been SLAPED 45 times and clap 14 just shut up you make yourself sound like a uneducated hik
Quote from: rebclo_20 on September 26, 2005, 11:38:13 pm
is there maskot the gigelows

FooseballGuru

i didnt know this many people in bigelow had the internet.....who knew?

rempster87

i didn't know anyone who spells "football"  "fooseball" knew how to use a computer

FooseballGuru

rempster calm down..i spent a lot of my life in bigelow..so calm down...is this big john?

Bearden_Bear72

Does bigilow still have that real tall black dude on there team or has he graduated

senior2006

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 09, 2005, 10:35:01 am
Does bigilow still have that real tall black dude on there team or has he graduated

he is still there...daron hood

b-ready32

hood is going to UAPB because they aint gone do nothing ECS wildcats answer back to me for yo comments on that

old_school

UAPB is D1. How many new kids does ECS have this year in basketball if any? ECS is going to be good.

trojanplayer

I dont remember playing Bigelow but I will find out how good they are when they play Subi on Saturday,

truth_is_trey

Quote from: b-ready32 on November 09, 2005, 09:38:33 pm
hood is going to UAPB because they aint gone do nothing ECS wildcats answer back to me for yo comments on that
Why are you hating on daron hood?

senior2006

November 10, 2005, 11:47:41 am #34 Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 12:10:08 pm by senior2006
Quote from: b-ready32 on November 09, 2005, 09:38:33 pm

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HE IS NOT GOING TO UAPB...THAT IS NOT EVEN ONE OF HIS CHOICES OF WHERE HE WANTS TO GO....HE HAS ALOT BETTER OPTIONS THAN THAT....GET A LIFE!!

Ballaholic12

Daron is a good player i have seen him play more than most of the people that say he sucks but if you think that just step up and play him and when you see someone flying over you, you can bet that will be him. So say what you want, but he is a true baller and will be all state and will play college ball before anyone else in the confrence!!!!!!!!!!! UAPB nah he is to good for them i think he should be a D1 prospect and at least colleges want him!!!!!!!

Bearden_Bear72

I remember last year at state when bearden playd them i saw him in a alley hoop the first play, after i saw that i knew it was not going to be good for bearden

Bearden was not bad though. If I rember right.

mossified4

bigelow will be good but who is going to step up and replace the shooting and leadership of matt langston

dirty62

well langston was good but there are alot of other good shooters on the team like reggie evans and hood is a great team leader for the panthers.
i also wanna wish the panthers luck in sat. game i hope yall do good.
"dirty"

dirtybirdfan20

Bigelow vs Ozark in Subi's Benefit game...

backer_99

well first of all most of the players on our team will be able to step up and show good leadership on and off the court! i am pretty good friends with all of them and i know that they will not settle for anything less than perfection. and the subi game will not show how good they really are seeing how they will only have 6players!

dirtybirdfan20

and the subi game will not show how good they really are seeing how they will only have 6players!

I am not 4 sure on how many players they had, but i know it was more than 6. I think they had about 10 or 12

trojanplayer

They had 7 players last night...Bigelow didnt do too bad. The only thing that i saw that they needed to work on was their defense. They let Ozark have a lot of open shots and 3's. Also where was the other players?

rempster87

Quote from: trojanplayer on November 13, 2005, 09:32:53 am
They had 7 players last night...Bigelow didnt do too bad. The only thing that i saw that they needed to work on was their defense. They let Ozark have a lot of open shots and 3's. Also where was the other players?

they are in football thry played the night before

backer_99

well i know for sure that they didnt have 10 or 12 players bc football season is just now over and thats were most of their players come from

dirtybirdfan20

my bad they had 7.. i guess i thought they had more

superd2312

What was the score of the Ozark game.

cheerchick22

bigelow lost 64-60..
I go to school with Daron i would just like to say for all who are doggin him, how bout you take it to the court and when he dunks on you well see whose talkin then..

Demboys

I dont know....There gonna have to step it up this year the other teams in their conference have gotten alot better. Hector, Episcopal,Baptist. from what i hear hector and episcopal will be able to play with bigelow this year...lets just wait and see though!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas