• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PBR Arkansas Select Bracket

Started by CageMonsterNWA, January 27, 2019, 10:47:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CageMonsterNWA

Can't wait to get started! 29 more days!

Lots of good teams in this 24-team bracket.  I love multi-class competition.  Any given day...  That's why we play the games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTmlSlX8GECLkK8uK9XiZ3OZU3Ed4bdgNfqS5QVYtijC679wP4L7_uYqVCni1uX6s_BZ3aivkSJXNQS/pubhtml

Rick Swines

Some good teams in the tournament. Brian Walker and PBR has done a good job getting Arkansas players some serious looks from the next level. Jonesboro/valley view will be a great game if they matchup

CageMonsterNWA

January 28, 2019, 07:18:56 am #2 Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 07:41:56 am by CageMonsterNWA
Agree.  Brian and his PBR predecessor, Zac, are/were brave to even try balancing their economic livelihood with their passion for helping Arkansas kids and coaching baseball. Of course, it's about the money, but we do all have to make a living.  For them, its also about helping kids (and they've helped a lot of them).  I admire their ability to balance these two things.

Looking at the bracket, I like the Fayetteville-Shilo matchup the best among the first round games.

truthseeker

Quote from: CageMonsterNWA on January 28, 2019, 07:18:56 am
Agree.  Brian and his PBR predecessor, Zac, are/were brave to even try balancing their economic livelihood with their passion for helping Arkansas kids and coaching baseball. Of course, it's about the money, but we do all have to make a living.  For them, its also about helping kids (and they've helped a lot of them).  I admire their ability to balance these two things.

Looking at the bracket, I like the Fayetteville-Shilo matchup the best among the first round games.

Agree with the Fayetteville-Shiloh matchup.  Round 2 you should get Jonesboro vs Valley View and Greenwood vs Van Buren. 

T-Bone

Where will G16 really be for whomever gets it?  Will it also be at Valley View?
I really like some potential matchups down the right side.  I would like to see two future hogs match up if all goes well for both teams.  You just never know.  A lot of depends on but it could happen.

CageMonsterNWA

Quote from: T-Bone on January 28, 2019, 11:23:01 am
Where will G16 really be for whomever gets it?  Will it also be at Valley View?
I really like some potential matchups down the right side.  I would like to see two future hogs match up if all goes well for both teams.  You just never know.  A lot of depends on but it could happen.

Future Hogs everywhere, starting in first round—SSBBHS vs. HBHS.

Tourney teams w/Hog commits/signees:

Jonesboro
Russellville
Har-Ber
Southside-Bee Branch
Watson Chapel
Cabot

Also, there are future SEC players at Jonesboro, Shilo, Fayetteville, and Robinson

Gravelbar

January 30, 2019, 08:42:10 am #6 Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:35:59 am by Gravelbar
nm, posted in wrong thread--got distracted..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas