• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-1

Started by Baller91, October 12, 2018, 08:57:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogCall11

Didn't Huntsville beat Farmington boys Tuesday night or was that an error?

bigboygottaeat

idk why everyone is high on shiloh they got destroyed by elkins

bigboygottaeat

Quote from: HogCall11 on November 29, 2018, 09:34:34 am
Didn't Huntsville beat Farmington boys Tuesday night or was that an error?

huntsville won

HogCall11

No way does Farmington need to be ranked a 2 with a loss from possibly the weakest team in the conference. 

bigboygottaeat

November 29, 2018, 09:44:13 am #104 Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 09:47:02 am by bigboygottaeat
Quote from: HogCall11 on November 29, 2018, 09:43:20 am
No way does Farmington need to be ranked a 2 with a loss from possibly the weakest team in the conference.

thats a good point. i would like a farmington or huntsville poster to comment so we have a better idea of what happened

Hawk4L

Anyone that says Gentry will be good needs to wake up at best they finish 5th

Klaw30

Quote from: HogCall11 on November 29, 2018, 09:43:20 am
I would not call them weak they are 4-1 and only lost to a 7a Rogers team they have strong defense that has only allowed 30 points a game if they can keep this going they should be pretty good through out the year but now I guess that Farmington should not be rank 2

NewGobs

Quote from: Hawk4L on November 29, 2018, 09:54:10 am
Anyone that says Gentry will be good needs to wake up at best they finish 5th

This is very true I just can not see them being good!

Woopig6

Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 29, 2018, 09:18:08 am
Why are you so high on shiloh?
The holy spirit has compelled me to believe in Shiloh this year

scrapdig

Any of Shiloh's football players good basketball players?

Klaw30

Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 29, 2018, 09:36:39 am
idk why everyone is high on shiloh they got destroyed by elkins
I heard Elkins has a pretty good team this year though.

Hawk4L

Maybe Farmington just had a really bad day.  PR lost to Eureka by 1. We couldn't buy a shot. It can happen. We'd beat Eureka 99% of the time. PR had been without starting pg and he's back now.

Woopig6

Quote from: scrapdig on November 29, 2018, 10:04:52 am
Any of Shiloh's football players good basketball players?
Henry, Thomson, and Russ are. I heard rumblings about Lotspeich and Kallesen possibly playing. Would be really interesting to watch how they would fit into this system. They haven't played much in the past few years, besides playing pick up I assume.

Woopig6

Also been hearing that Barrison Billiam, twin brother of the kicker on the football team and PG for the Saints will have a productive season. Heard he has a lethal mid-range and the ability to drive in and kick out. Barrison and Crayon have the ability to lead Shiloh to a long-awaited state championship, pending Crayon does not require Gallbladder surgery.

Klaw30

Quote from: Hawk4L on November 29, 2018, 10:13:52 am
Maybe Farmington just had a really bad day.  PR lost to Eureka by 1. We couldn't buy a shot. It can happen. We'd beat Eureka 99% of the time. PR had been without starting pg and he's back now.
Ureka is not a bad squad but yea Pea Ridge should not of lost that what was the score?

Woopig6

Quote from: Klaw30 on November 29, 2018, 11:08:09 am
Ureka is not a bad squad but yea Pea Ridge should not of lost that what was the score?
Welcome to this forum Klaw30! Please be respectful to everyone!

Hawk4L

Quote from: Klaw30 on November 29, 2018, 11:08:09 am
49-48

Cajun Hog

Quote from: beach bum on November 28, 2018, 06:10:00 pm

I thought Harrison won its 5A/6A combined league last year though?

They did....

Cajun Hog

Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 29, 2018, 08:29:56 am
anyone else surprised that huntsville beat farmington??

No not when Cards shot it that poorly.

Baller91

Quote from: NewGobs on November 29, 2018, 08:34:45 am
My Prediction for this season
1. Harrison- for sure lots of talent easily the best team- dropped from 5a to 4a no team can possibly compete with them
2. Farmington- lots of talent could maybe rival Harrison
3-6 These could go anyway- Pea Ridge, Shiloh, Berryville- all three have major potential but will not rival the Power house that is Harrison.
The rest is not important as they will not make state or really impact the 4a-1 this year
I saw a post about Gentry being a sleeper..... they have nothing they are not that good.
Any changes?
I have no idea if Gentry will surprise people or not, but saying that have nothing is completely incorrect. They have some talent. Can they compete in this conference - we'll have to wait and see, but they have

Gray lizard

Pottsville beat Farmington last night at Pottsville 62-46. 

Klaw30

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 30, 2018, 08:00:14 am
Pottsville beat Farmington last night at Pottsville 62-46.
Is Farmington just down this year is that Pridmore kid playing still??? like loss to Huntsville loss to Pottsville. I guess they don't need to be that high ranked.

Gray lizard

Quote from: Klaw30 on November 30, 2018, 09:32:34 am
Is Farmington just down this year is that Pridmore kid playing still??? like loss to Huntsville loss to Pottsville. I guess they don't need to be that high ranked.
They are a good team don't count them out Pottsville can flat shoot the ball.  Reminds me of the Pea Ridge team from about three years ago.  A bunch of 6'2" to 6'5" boys that can shoot 3's and play inside.

millergetthecarready

November 30, 2018, 09:49:59 am #123 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:26:06 am by millergetthecarready
Quote from: Klaw30 on November 30, 2018, 09:32:34 am
i saw that i was wondering if theyre gonne be able to bounce back from those two losses

bigboygottaeat

Quote from: millergetthecarready on November 30, 2018, 09:49:59 am
Im thinking Bentonville will be ranked first in the 4A this season, then Harrison Pea Ridge or Shiloh.

i dont think bentonville is in 4a

millergetthecarready

oh, well theyre still a great quality team

millergetthecarready

Im really a big fan of Garrison Williams. Ive come to a few practices and been seeing some great potential from him. As well as Sam Rosenfield and Shane Cranna

scrapdig

Quote from: Woopig6 on November 29, 2018, 11:10:45 am
Welcome to this forum Klaw30! Please be respectful to everyone!
Immediate slap for this comment

scrapdig

Quote from: millergetthecarready on November 30, 2018, 10:20:55 am
Im really a big fan of Garrison Williams. Ive come to a few practices and been seeing some great potential from him. As well as Sam Rosenfield and Shane Cranna
Never heard of them.  What team?  Dude did you really think Bentonville was 4a?

millergetthecarready

November 30, 2018, 10:27:25 am #129 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:32:21 am by millergetthecarready
Quote from: scrapdig on November 30, 2018, 10:26:03 am
Never heard of them.  What team?  Dude did you really think Bentonville was 4a?
nah bro im just messing around. great 7a team. theyre a big 3 for shiloh.

Klaw30

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 30, 2018, 09:39:23 am
They are a good team don't count them out Pottsville can flat shoot the ball.  Reminds me of the Pea Ridge team from about three years ago.  A bunch of 6'2" to 6'5" boys that can shoot 3's and play inside.
so this Pottsville team should win their conference....

bigboygottaeat

Quote from: millergetthecarready on November 30, 2018, 10:27:25 am
nah bro im just messing around. great 7a team. theyre a big 3 for shiloh.

do you even know what you are talking about??

Woopig6

bigboygottaeat

i have got word that gentry has big plans for this year. buckle up this team is legit!!!!!

Klaw30

Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 30, 2018, 11:00:37 am
i have got word that gentry has big plans for this year. buckle up this team is legit!!!!!
Whos the coach for Gentry again...

bigboygottaeat

Klaw30

Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 30, 2018, 11:12:57 am
hester i think
Solid coach probaly could lead them to something good

BRJ_Basketball

Quote from: Klaw30 on November 30, 2018, 11:16:36 am
Solid coach probaly could lead them to something good
Arguably one of the better (if not the best) in Arkansas.

Scout_Team

Quote from: BRJ_Basketball on November 30, 2018, 11:19:23 am
Arguably one of the better (if not the best) in Arkansas.
I have nothing against the man but I believe that Gentry has no talent on their team so I don't know why your posting about how good Gentry is because they are not going to be good. But hey, I could be wrong.

TheRealDitch

Gotta say, I was skeptical about Gentry's ability this year to be a conference power house, but after I saw this video of one of their bench players, I was fairly impressed with their athletic ability.

bigboygottaeat

Quote from: TheRealDitch on November 30, 2018, 11:24:04 am
Gotta say, I was skeptical about Gentry's ability this year to be a conference power house, but after I saw this video of one of their bench players, I was fairly impressed with their athletic ability.

haha very funny.....some people here take it serious and this forum isn't for jokes. it is for info on teams that you wouldn't normally see. if you are just going to make jokes, please leave. show a little more respect next time

millergetthecarready

Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 30, 2018, 10:46:02 am
do you even know what you are talking about??
yeah dude im just joking. ya know what go get the car ready

millergetthecarready

November 30, 2018, 12:07:11 pm #142 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:08:58 pm by millergetthecarready
ive seen shiloh has a new stud that just recently transferred in from harber. i believe his name is matthew ditch and i know he has a few D1 offers

bigboygottaeat

Quote from: millergetthecarready on November 30, 2018, 12:07:11 pm
ive seen shiloh has a new stud that just recently transferred in from harber. i forget his name but i know he has a few D1 offers

harrison williams is from harber but i dont think he has any offers

millergetthecarready

Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 30, 2018, 11:48:19 am
haha very funny.....some people here take it serious and this forum isn't for jokes. it is for info on teams that you wouldn't normally see. if you are just going to make jokes, please leave. show a little more respect next time
i gotta agree with big boy here. lets keep the comedic comments to ourselves

millergetthecarready

Quote from: bigboygottaeat on November 30, 2018, 12:09:06 pm
harrison williams is from harber but i dont think he has any offers
thats true ive seen hamilton play before and hes a great ball player. but this matthew ditch guy is a force. hes ineligible because he just transferred but will be a great addition to the saints next season.

BRJ_Basketball

Sorry, AT&T wi-fi has been on the fritz lately.  What have I missed? Any expectations on who is playing tonight around the 4A-1 world?

TheRealDitch

Quote from: millergetthecarready on November 30, 2018, 12:12:39 pm
i gotta agree with big boy here. lets keep the comedic comments to ourselves
I don't see how a true example of amazing talent is such a joke, I think maybe you should keep this forum a little more open-minded. Just saying.

Klaw30

Quote from: BRJ_Basketball on November 30, 2018, 12:20:33 pm
Sorry, AT&T wi-fi has been on the fritz lately.  What have I missed? Any expectations on who is playing tonight around the 4A-1 world?
I saw that Shiloh and Sheridan for those Shiloh fans -big boy-

Klaw30

Also Huntsville and gravette so looks to be an easy win for the eagles

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas