• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ANYMORE RUMORS OF COACHING OPENINGS 2012

Started by piratecoach, April 19, 2012, 09:41:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

piratecoach

Know it's late but are there any rumors of head football or assistant football openings that will
happen before the summer hits.

RollPlayer

April 19, 2012, 10:53:15 am #1 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:00:43 am by RollPlayer
Gurdon should have one, Hot Springs High, Nashville, Osceola, Dumas has 3, and Murphreesborro.

JohnBarleycorn

KingSnake

Just heard Quitman is looking for a Defensive Coordinator.

coachpaulriggan

April 26, 2012, 11:35:01 pm #4 Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:03:22 am by coachpaulriggan
New forum member, long time reader.  I'm a recent graduate (Cum Laude) from Henderson State University. K-12 B.S.E. Certification in K-12 P.E./Health (Fall 2011 Outstanding Intern Award) and I am adding Social Studies. I am also being certified to coach through AAA and NFHS. I am looking for an assistant coaching position preferably in football. I am already certified through USA football.  If anyone wants to take a chance on a young, dedicated, hard working young man email me at  ---- I have applied at too many schools to count and can't seem to get an interview.  Once you meet me you will realize what an asset I would be to your school and staff. Distance is not an issue, though I would love to live close to one of the universities in the state so my wife can finish her degree.  Sorry for posting this but I am getting pretty restless looking for jobs.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: coachpaulriggan on April 26, 2012, 11:35:01 pm
New forum member, long time reader.  I'm a recent graduate (Cum Laude) from Henderson State University. K-12 B.S.E. Certification in K-12 P.E./Health (Fall 2011 Outstanding Intern Award) and I am adding Social Studies. I am also being certified to coach through AAA and NFHS. I am looking for an assistant coaching position preferably in football. I am already certified through USA football.  If anyone wants to take a chance on a young, dedicated, hard working young man email me at  ---- I have applied at too many schools to count and can't seem to get an interview.  Once you meet me you will realize what an asset I would be to your school and staff. Distance is not an issue, though I would love to live close to one of the universities in the state so my wife can finish her degree.  Sorry for posting this but I am getting pretty restless looking for jobs.

check teh AAA bulletin board.

Newport has a jr high assistant job open...lamar's HC is still open..jboro westside is open(this one might be a career killer though)

DogsWin7

Quote from: coachpaulriggan on April 26, 2012, 11:35:01 pm

Good Luck!

Lions84

Clarendon might no proof but lots of smoke.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas