• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what do u thank about M.S. this year?

Started by hornet51, September 13, 2006, 09:49:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornet51

I'm a player and i thank we will be good this year. i just want to know what y'all thank.

Get R Done!

are you by chance jonathan scott? i think mineral will be a very good team in our conference one of the best at that,but anyone can be good this year it matters who stays health and whos defense will step it up , but mineral will be very good this year

Get R Done!

zacbufkinismyhomie

September 13, 2006, 09:59:36 pm #4 Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:04:25 pm by zacbufkinismyhomie
Quote from: hornet51 on September 13, 2006, 09:49:33 pm
I'm a player and i thank we will be good this year. i just want to know what y'all thank.
M/S will be horrible...probably the 2nd worse place in Arkansas next to DURKS...man...that town makes me sick too...glad they come to the Pit!

hornet51

well guess what. if u don't like me or my family then u can go strait to heck for all i care

MULESHOE

Hoopdaddy35

you know what would be awesome...if at the end of the season each conference made a team with best players from the conference. Our conference would own...off subject but it just popped in my mind ;)

Riktors

Mineral is probably #2 or #3 in AA this year.

btw, if they used conference players to make a team...

Imagine Junction with Dewayne Watts at RB, a quarterback that could throw, WR's that could catch and a pass defense.  It would be sick.

Dragon I

I'm so ready for Norphlet to see this "non-existant" pass defense that Junction City has.  I'm willing to bet that Purifoy has less than 100 yards passing against the Dragons.  They shut down Harding Academy last year, and ya'll aren't even in the same breath with those Wildcats.

the_twins_fan_5157

Wow reading these posts really reminds me we are from Arkansas. But, anyways Mineral will be good. I have to say that my boyfriend goes there and my girlfriends are cheerleaders. LOL!

RHF

I'd like to thank the Academy, my writers, my producers, the fans who buy tickets...

I just thank everything about MS.

GoGetta#1

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 13, 2006, 09:59:36 pm
M/S will be horrible...probably the 2nd worse place in Arkansas next to DURKS...man...that town makes me sick too...glad they come to the Pit!

Haha trust me they arent that bad lol. They will demolish yall.

rattlerband06

That is just rude to put down those towns.Murfreesboro is a great place to live but MS and Dierks are too.You might not like the fans but some of Murfreesboro coaches live in Dierks and they are all great role model for the kids you cant put a town down becuase you do not like the fans!

whoknows

Quote from: rattlerband06 on September 14, 2006, 01:15:47 pm
That is just rude to put down those towns.Murfreesboro is a great place to live but MS and Dierks are too.You might not like the fans but some of Murfreesboro coaches live in Dierks and they are all great role model for the kids you cant put a town down becuase you do not like the fans!

ahhhh hahahaha very good point...

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Actually only one coach lives there.. but anywayz thats besides the point. But M/S should be pretty good this year. They've done well so far.

Riktors

Quote from: Dragon I on September 14, 2006, 07:58:52 am
I'm so ready for Norphlet to see this "non-existant" pass defense that Junction City has.  I'm willing to bet that Purifoy has less than 100 yards passing against the Dragons.  They shut down Harding Academy last year, and ya'll aren't even in the same breath with those Wildcats.

If our running back has over 100 yards on Junction again this year (like last year) then it might happen.

whoknows

Quote from: SeniorRattLerFan2007 on September 14, 2006, 10:13:55 pm
Actually only one coach lives there.. but anywayz thats besides the point. But M/S should be pretty good this year. They've done well so far.
Walston and Mauldin live in Dierks...also i think Gene Simmons coaches at Murfreesboro...he's from Dierks also...

The-Bookie

Quote'm so ready for Norphlet to see this "non-existant" pass defense that Junction City has.  I'm willing to bet that Purifoy has less than 100 yards passing against the Dragons.  They shut down Harding Academy last year, and ya'll aren't even in the same breath with those Wildcats
Your right, HA doesn't have the ground game that Norphlet does to open up the pass.  They pass to run.  Norphlet can do both.  Cover the receivers, go ahead.  Make Purifoy run with it :-\

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Quote from: whoknows on September 14, 2006, 10:45:07 pm
Quote from: SeniorRattLerFan2007 on September 14, 2006, 10:13:55 pm
Walston and Mauldin live in Dierks...also i think Gene Simmons coaches at Murfreesboro...he's from Dierks also...
Uhm..ok.

Fun E. Guy

Quote from: RHF on September 14, 2006, 10:53:04 am
I'd like to thank the Academy, my writers, my producers, the fans who buy tickets...

I just thank everything about MS.

I like your insights and just want to say Think you.

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Quote from: hornet51 on September 13, 2006, 10:04:31 pm
well guess what. if u don't like me or my family then u can go strait to heck for all i care
We don't hate you or your family

just your town,  school and team ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas