• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A huh.

Started by Dragon I, September 13, 2006, 10:10:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon I

So much for the 6-2A being the "power conference".  The 7-2A conferences, both East and West, are by far the best in this classification.  Bearden goes to Des Arc and just proves the point that much more.  So for the rest of the year will yall please shut up about how great your conference is.  The 7-2A East put you out last year, and will again this year.

Lions84

We'll see 1 game a season does  not make.

The Infidel

Maybe I missed something here. I have not read anything in the last few months from any 6AA fan that says it is the super conference. If it is something Hooten's has done to irritate anyone that is them not us. As for the Bearden game and I don't know if you got to see it, was a classic hard nosed football game. No one should try to take anything from either team. From what I see most agree that JC is "the team". We realize the days of our super conference is over. We also understand why and were the hatred comes from. We will continue to support each other in non-conference play just as others do. Now you all have a great day!

green-eagle

Quote from: Dragon I on September 13, 2006, 10:10:46 am
So much for the 6-2A being the "power conference".  The 7-2A conferences, both East and West, are by far the best in this classification.  Bearden goes to Des Arc and just proves the point that much more.  So for the rest of the year will yall please shut up about how great your conference is.  The 7-2A East put you out last year, and will again this year.

Dragon boy,,what conference are your supporting 7E or 7W..  ???   .From what I have been reading, if your are from JC, the 7W don't need any help here, they can handle things themself.  ;D ;D ;D

dave@J.C.

Lions84

Quote from: eagle dad on September 13, 2006, 11:35:52 am
Maybe I missed something here. I have not read anything in the last few months from any 6AA fan that says it is the super conference. If it is something Hooten's has done to irritate anyone that is them not us. As for the Bearden game and I don't know if you got to see it, was a classic hard nosed football game. No one should try to take anything from either team. From what I see most agree that JC is "the team". We realize the days of our super conference is over. We also understand why and were the hatred comes from. We will continue to support each other in non-conference play just as others do. Now you all have a great day!

That is right  in the 6AA we support our Brothers. We might fight amongst ourselves but we stand united against outsiders.  Also if JC don't win it all this year it will be due to injuries or Lady Luck frowning on them.

man2man

You've got to play the game...ouch did JC get beat last night by Harmony Grove? 

dave@J.C.

yep - lady luck did'nt just frown on the dragons, she smacked 'em with her umbrella

:(

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas