• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IS BEARDEN THE REAL DEAL OR JUST LUCKY?

Started by da_analyzer, September 11, 2006, 11:10:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

da_analyzer

I BELIEVE THAT BEARDEN IS THE REAL DEAL BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THOUGHT??? AFTER THE WINS OVER HARMONY GROVE AND DES ARC.

popstock2007

in my opinion bearden is definitely the real deal....they may not have the size of other teams but they have the speed and the heart. these guys want to win and they have a coach that wants them to win also. i think they have the chance to go far this year...will they take it....thats the question???

cheercapt2007

I think that Bearden has enough speed and determination this year to go all the way!  I can't wait to cheer them on at the Rock!!!

Dragon I

Easy cheercapt, lets think baby steps, like trying to win conference for the first time in about, well, I'm not sure of the last time they one it, but try that before you make reservations for Little Rock.

Lions84

To be truthful Luck is always a part of any win. Along with Hard work , Determination and a refusal to quit!  We will have to wait and see how the season plays out.  Good Luck Bearden.

The Infidel

Bearden is the real deal, but don't look to far ahead because all roads lead through Junction City.

Jesus Saves

Well, the way I see it,  Bearden has a very tough non-conference schedule and start the conference off with Norphlet.  Right now the players are hungry and the coach is first year at the High School level.  I don't know if Bearden can play with the likes of Junction City but I know for a fact that luck hasn't had to be a factor yet in their two victories over Harmony Grove and Des Arc.  I think if Watt's can stay healthy and they can get their Middle Linebacker (A.J. Thompson) cleared to play (health issues) they will be ok. Depth at the lineman positions are also a worry for me.  Bearden's playing with a lot of heart and character right now.  Good Luck Bears this week @ home against the Gurdon Go-Devils.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas