• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman Gators

Started by Gator*7*, September 10, 2006, 08:59:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gator*7*

What do you think about the Foreman Gators upcoming game, Fouke Vs. Foreman?
The Foreman scrimmage w/ Fouke back in August Foreman shutout Fouke 27-0, on September 1st Foreman beat Redwater 58-21, and on September 8th Foreman spanked Horatio 34-0. Whats all the talk about last year, this year no one has stopped Foreman yet!!
We all know that Javaria Forbes is the best play around but Foreman also has Corey Crawford, Matt Magby, Jonathan Hemphill , Cory Roberts, Brad Harvey, Chris Avila, Ben Cody, Derrick Haywood, Kyle and Raymond Whisenhunt. So be looking for Foreman in the Playoffs this year.

panther07

Foreman is starting to turn a few heads but they still are in the toughest conference in the state...but they do stand a chance to make the playoffs

whoknows

everybody stands a chance to make the playoffs in this conference...

Get R Done!

Quote from: whoknows on September 10, 2006, 09:05:03 pm
everybody stands a chance to make the playoffs in this conference...
great point

Fun E. Guy

Man, I chose Foreman to do well last year and they let me down.  Will they have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the conference schedule?  I'm finding it hard to go with the gators after they let me down last year.

Gator*7*

But as I told you last year is over.Its 2006-2007 and Foreman has worked a lot over the summer and in there last Games they have prove-it. Foreman has some good players this year.

devin_07_sh

foreman should win fairly easily in this game maybe 3-4 touchdowns

aafan

Are you playing in Foreman or Fouke?  If you are playing in Fouke, remember they have more players on the field than you do and their extra players wear shirts that are black and white stripped.  It is hard to win against their "extra players."  They will find anything to prove they have yellow hankies in their pockets.

Lions84

Quote from: aafan on September 11, 2006, 12:25:16 pm
Are you playing in Foreman or Fouke?  If you are playing in Fouke, remember they have more players on the field than you do and their extra players wear shirts that are black and white stripped.  It is hard to win against their "extra players."  They will find anything to prove they have yellow hankies in their pockets.

STONE COLD

muleshoe_forever

Quote from: Lions84 on September 11, 2006, 12:43:21 pm

STONE COLD

Cold, but true.

footballmaniac

i don't think it really matters where the gators play them...whether its here, there, or on the moon   the gators will beat fouke   the gators really look like they're coming together as a family and working together and to me that is one of the most important things about a team   after they've bonded it's success all the way out   it also appears that the gators are very strong in every position   they've got people on the field that are going to get it done   Gators..you look very disciplined and im impressed     congrats on being 2-0 and good luck!!

DaRev

Everybody keep focusing on Javaira. Don't worry about the rest of the team, we like it like that. Foreman is playing as a team, and that's why they are winning. Good coaching and team play will win every time! Foreman will be the winners over Fouke..again.

the_twins_fan_5157

Go Stephanie!! Gators rule! And of course we will win against Fouke! How can we not with little Christopher on the team?? LOL! But, yes we are sooo much better then last year. Everyone just needs to stop all the talk cause they are just scared!!

Yukon Cornelius

Quote from: the_twins_fan_5157 on September 13, 2006, 06:52:18 am
Go Stephanie!! Gators rule! And of course we will win against Fouke! How can we not with little Christopher on the team?? LOL! But, yes we are sooo much better then last year. Everyone just needs to stop all the talk cause they are just scared!!

You know, you are not helping Foreman's cause here.

the_twins_fan_5157

How am I not helping Foreman's cause????

rattlerband06

Any team in the 7AA west has a shot this year they are all playing awesome football.I do not think any 7aa west team you play is going to be a pushover it is going to come down to defense and turn overs so do not count your chickens before they hatch conference play has not started yet!

mfg07

Well of course we are gonna win against fouke. We won the scrimage didnt we?

whoknows

scrimmage means nothing...however i think you will win...

Gator*7*

Thanks The_twins_fan_5157 !!!!!! This year is going to be a good one for The Gators!!!!!!!

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: Gator*7*Fan* on September 10, 2006, 08:59:31 pm
What do you think about the Foreman Gators upcoming game, Fouke Vs. Foreman?
The Foreman scrimmage w/ Fouke back in August Foreman shutout Fouke 27-0, on September 1st Foreman beat Redwater 58-21, and on September 8th Foreman spanked Horatio 34-0. Whats all the talk about last year, this year no one has stopped Foreman yet!!
We all know that Javaria Forbes is the best play around but Foreman also has Corey Crawford, Matt Magby, Jonathan Hemphill , Cory Roberts, Brad Harvey, Chris Avila, Ben Cody, Derrick Haywood, Kyle and Raymond Whisenhunt. So be looking for Foreman in the Playoffs this year.
No doubt, they have very talented and very quick skilled position players.  Their defense in the past has been in question and still holds to be in question right now.  Fouke's offense isn't a powerhouse...but shouldn't be overlooked by anybody.  True test of their defense won't come until 3 weeks against Dierks...good luck and God speed!

purplegoldpatrol

THere should be no worry in Gator Land.. THe fouke panthers are worhtless..The have no blocking, the defense could hit hard enough to knock my 80 year grandma. The only thing they have going is the QB but with no blocking and not protecting his back, he will not be a factor.
I believe # 15 and #55 are females on fouke team. Against springhill they did touch anyone..

So Gators worry about conference cause the fouke panthers are done, ready for anyone to feast on them....

hornet51

they well be good this year. just like everone ells. this well be a heck of a year.

go M.S.

the_twins_fan_5157

Quote from: Gator*7*Fan* on September 13, 2006, 12:46:18 pm
Thanks The_twins_fan_5157 !!!!!! This year is going to be a good one for The Gators!!!!!!!
Not a problem you know I would do anything for my gators. even if I am just in the band! I love Foreman!!!!!

gator_girls_08

i think the game is going to rock this week jarvaia is going to do his thing this week and matt, ben, corey, derrick, raymond and kyle are going to be rocking this week ;)

Gator*7*

Its not all about Javaria Forbes....You dont kno anything about football Gator_girls_08...

MFG5252

i know that yall support the gators and all-thats great- but like the other guys said-dont count your chickens to early. just take it one game at a time.

da_analyzer

FOREMAN HAS TONS OF SPEED

coleclocker#1

lol very funny but sadly that does happen sometimes not just fouke but everywhere u never know what team those "extra" players are on

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas