• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hermitage and Gillett

Started by GOING, GOING...GONE, September 10, 2006, 12:52:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GOING, GOING...GONE

proud dragon dad

If Hermitage has any speed at all it will be a long nite for the Wolves.

southarkhog

The wolves better get ready for a long night because the Hermits have some speed this year.  Go Hermits

HIT MAN

Hermits win BIG agian and good luck oh my

wildcat_x-mgr

ToP_H_07

The Hermits definately have speed this year and the past two games were just a glimpse of what is to come from this year's team. LET"S GO HERMITS!

Lions84

Well after the 2 games The wolves look awlful sickly this year so I will say

Hermits 44
Wolves   6

Code3Cat

im sure the wolves would trade some big lineman for a few skill people

hermit fan

Yes the hermits have the speed and it will be a very long night for the wolves. I predict the final scoreto be 42- 12. Hermits adding another win.

southarkhog

I predict that Hermitage's offense will light up there half of the score board from start to finish.  I believe that Hermitage will score somewhere in the 50's and will hold Gillett in the teens.  I will be in attendance at this game and don't plan on missing another one.  As a former Hermit I hope they go far this year and make it back to the playoffs.
Go Hermits

Lions84

Looks like the PAIN will continue for the Wolves  :'(

doniarebel64

footballfan

Hermitage possibly going into conference play 3-0? Who woulda thunk it? What a turnaround from a year ago. How many players are out this year?

footballfan

24? That's great. The Hermits played much of last year with 12 I believe. Congrats to Coach Wallace and the Hermits.

southarkhog

Can't wait till the game Friday night against Gillet.  I feel like Hermitage is going to run all over the wolves.  Coach Wallace has really got the Hermitage program headed in the right direction.  I left the junior high game, who was playing harmony grove, and they were putting it to the hornets pretty bad.  I just hope that the same thing happen on Friday night. 

Hermitage 56

Gillet         18

Lions84

southarkhog

The wolves will go alright, go right back home with a loss.  I hope.   

razorbacks_56

hermitage 63

gilette  3

;D           

thebigshot

So this means Hermitage is 3-0 ???

WHAT IN THE HEIL ?!?!??!

razorbacks_56

yes we are 3-0

going to woodlawn next week

hermit fan

GO HERMITS!!!!!!! This is the year for the hermits, may be like the year 87- 88 football team.

The Infidel

Very impressive, Hermitage. Good job!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas