• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon ranked #20 in AA will it go up or down time playoffs come?

Started by chase9999, September 10, 2006, 12:48:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chase9999

I think the lions might come up to atleast rank 18 time playoffs are here ...what does everyone eles think

Lions84

Lions will move into the top 15 if they get some breaks and play hard.

Mt_is_#1_54

Idk i heard clarendon was pretty solid this year but u may never know

chase9999

people are saying the lions arent good anough to be over 25 ....

Fence Jockey

It is a lot harder for a team that was ranked lower in the polls to climb  up very much from week to week unless they happen to knock off really high ranked teams week end & week out.

Augusta a few years ago is a prime example!!!! Ranked low 21 if I remember right,at the beginning of the season. Didn't even break the Top 10 until week 9. Ended up playing for the State championship by week 14!

Play hard! Don't worry about polls! They are only someones opinion!! The cream allways come to the top!

hornet_player#13

me and a friend scouted clarendon before we played gillett in week one and they are better than alot of people are giving them credit for. their back #3 was fast and had alot of moves. The recievers were faster. they were also in good shape and had a varioty of looks so their coached well. I think if they play hard that they will be  in the top 10 or better and even go deep into the playoffs. good luck lions, and see yall on week 8.

Lions84

Quote from: hornet_player#13 on September 12, 2006, 02:46:02 pm
me and a friend scouted clarendon before we played gillett in week one and they are better than alot of people are giving them credit for. their back #3 was fast and had alot of moves. The recievers were faster. they were also in good shape and had a varioty of looks so their coached well. I think if they play hard that they will be  in the top 10 or better and even go deep into the playoffs. good luck lions, and see yall on week 8.

Thanks Coach

Wolfman87

after they get beat by Earle, Des Arc, and Hazen they'll be ranked #37

chase9999

Quote from: Wolfman87 on September 14, 2006, 04:08:07 pm
after they get beat by Earle, Des Arc, and Hazen they'll be ranked #37

dont u mean after we beat them teams we will be ranked #7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas