• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hornets off to bad start

Started by hornetfan4life, September 09, 2006, 02:43:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornetfan4life

well the hackett hornets are 0-2 so far this year, they lost to mountainburg by 8 but they lost there running back leroy kimmons in the first quarter of that game and the refs were terrible and they lost to mansfield by quite a bit but i will tell u one thing, mansfield u better shut yalls mouths everyone from hackett is tired of hearing yall, for the rest of the year we should win all of our next games pretty easy with the exception of bigelow i hear they r pretty good i guess we will just have to see, post your thoughts and tell me what yall think about the rest of the year for the hornets

MULESHOE

M.S. Hornets are 2-0 and looking good so far----Lafayette County, another 3A school, is next weeks game

amehr36

Is LC still a pretty good team??  If so then that should be a good game.

playa

hacket is just mad they have lost evary game so fare they aint going to win the rest of there games maybe a couple

daddy_0

i'm gonna go out on the limb and say that the reason that hackett is off to a bad start is partly..  err..  mostly..  err..  actually because they do in fact suck.  i don't know.  maybe we're just watching two different hornets play.  who knows?

Coach Jones

Someone told me that the QB got hurt against Mansfield.  Is that true?  He is a really good player.

vrazorbacks

the hornets are off to a bad start after their 43-6 lost to mansfield.

coreyc2608

We better shut our mouths. What is going to keep that from happening? Are you going to beat me up over the internet? Oh no. We beat yall by quite a bit. That's the understatement of the year. That being said yall aren't that bad for a 2a team and I wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the season. I hope none of Hackett's players were seriously injured.

Fatfullback

Quote from: Coach Jones on September 11, 2006, 08:07:00 am
Someone told me that the QB got hurt against Mansfield.  Is that true?  He is a really good player.
Beau Branham did not get hurt against Mansfield, he's healthy as a horse. Pretty dang good player, too.

MtownTiger59

Quote from: Coach Jones on September 11, 2006, 08:07:00 am

Beau didn't get hurt but they did have 3 or 4 other players get hurt

The Shinobi

Quote from: hornetfan4life on September 09, 2006, 02:43:32 pm
well the hackett hornets are 0-2 so far this year, they lost to mountainburg by 8 but they lost there running back leroy kimmons in the first quarter of that game and the refs were terrible and they lost to mansfield by quite a bit but i will tell u one thing, mansfield u better shut yalls mouths everyone from hackett is tired of hearing yall, for the rest of the year we should win all of our next games pretty easy with the exception of bigelow i hear they r pretty good i guess we will just have to see, post your thoughts and tell me what yall think about the rest of the year for the hornets

i dont know about that one, but who knows. Good Luck.

Coach Venny Slocombe

I've said it before and I will say it again........................Hackett has not been any good since Boyd left. Imagine that, the last time Hackett was any good, a Mansfield Grad was running the SHOW! ;D

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: joekuhl on September 12, 2006, 09:29:29 pm
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on September 11, 2006, 09:09:16 pm
I've said it before and I will say it again........................Hackett has not been any good since Boyd left. Imagine that, the last time Hackett was any good, a Mansfield Grad was running the SHOW! ;D
um...... ok, and who are u and wat do u know?
I know that the last time Hackett went to the playoffs Boyd was the coach. Another thing that I know, and that is the correct way to spell. Of course with that almighty Hackett education I could not expect much more from you....................LOL

sportsfan4432

I guess that this coach dude thinks he better then everyone else, and oh that's the way teens talk on the web to save time u dumb a**. wow this guy is stupid!

coreyc2608

I know somebody from Hackett didn't call somebody stupid. Nice grammar by the way. "This coach dude thinks he better then everyone else." Joe Kuhl you had an excellent prediction by the way. I believe it was Hornets-40 and Kittens-6. How did that one work out for you? So before you start asking how much someone knows about something quit making dumb predictions and quit talking trash when can't play football worth a crap.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: sportsfan4432 on September 12, 2006, 10:33:07 pm
I guess that this coach dude thinks he better then everyone else, and oh that's the way teens talk on the web to save time u dumb a**. wow this guy is stupid!
Let's see just how stupid I am...................
1.) When was the last time Hackett went to the state playoffs? 1995
2.) Who was the Coach? Sheldon Boyd
3.) Where did he play high school football? Mansfield
4.) What was their overall record? 11-1
Some interesting facts, They rolled through their non coference and conference schedule undefeated. No game was even close including Mansfield and Charleston. They beat Decateur in the first round of the playoffs and lost to Harding Academy in the second round. By the way, Harding dressed 53 players....................
Now who is stupid jr.? Oh and Joe Kuhl, I know Brad and Kaleb Kuhl (Ihave no idea how you are kin to them) and they are class acts. Try and act like them and you will go far...................................

joekuhl

Hey coach go look in your message inbox. ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas