• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville JV Vs. Murfreesboro

Started by rattlerband06, September 08, 2006, 10:31:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will WIN????

Nashville J.V.
36 (63.2%)
Murfreesboro
21 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

panther07

Quote from: muleshoe_forever on September 10, 2006, 07:42:07 pm
Quote from: panther07 on September 10, 2006, 06:35:04 pm
Wow...i really cant believe that this is even worth arguing about..Murfreesboro will crush Nashville's JV team...we played them in 7 on 7 and i know that really doesnt show a whole lot, but we beat them like it was nothing..and we hung w/ Nashville's starters the few times we were there

Please do not tell me you are saying Murfreesboro could beat Nashville (varsity team).  If this is the case.....go look at the Nashville and Prescott from Friday night again.

ya i was talking about 7 on 7 and they didnt have shawn then

SNS

Scrappers will ruin your Homecoming!

Ringleader

Quote from: Hoopdaddy35 on September 10, 2006, 04:00:37 pm
not exactly. but i know yall werent doin 2 good when shawn was in texas..and 2 think if aj was somewhere else 2. that would be horrible. the rest of the team is good, but every team has leaders.

how are you going to say that nashville didnt do good when shawn wasnt  there? first of all i heard that when they went up to uca they were one of the best teams up there. second they never played any games without shawn. so how can you say they didnt do as good. now just shut up and dont post cause you prove once again that you are an idiot.

compliments of Ringleader.

PlayMaker

The Scrappers JV will come out to play no doubt about that. But Murfreesboro is just a solid team all together. The scrappers are going to play hard but Murfreesboro is just to strong.

Rattlers- 42
Scrappers- 7

Get R Done!

Quote from: Ringleader on September 10, 2006, 11:47:39 pm
not exactly. but i know yall werent doin 2 good when shawn was in texas..and 2 think if aj was somewhere else 2. that would be horrible. the rest of the team is good, but every team has leaders.

how are you going to say that nashville didnt do good when shawn wasnt  there? first of all i heard that when they went up to uca they were one of the best teams up there. second they never played any games without shawn. so how can you say they didnt do as good. now just shut up and dont post cause you prove once again that you are an idiot.

would you please just quit typing already,Murfreesboro was one of the top teams at OBU we were one of the smallest schools there ,and we were dominating,so before you ride there sac anymore,look at both stories not just one

GoGetta#1

You have to admit that it is pretty sad that the Rattlers have to play a JV team on their homecoming. How many times have yall played Nashvilles JV for yalls homecoming?

Burto

September 11, 2006, 01:24:15 pm #56 Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 02:47:18 pm by Burto
Nashville's J.V. team is about the same quality as an average AA school........So, I really see no shame in it........Nashville varsity team would beat Murfreesboro......57-21...some were around there........Now, Nashville's starters are 3 times better than there J.V. starters so, minus 2/3 of Nashville's points and  add 1/3 of nashville's points to Murfreesboro's points and there is your final score......lol.......Murfreesboro-40 Nashville-19.....

Super Scrapper

Gee, you guys are really bashing my JV boys!   Wait until the game is over and we'll see what happens.  They may surprise you!    I hope the Rattlers have a good season, but so far they haven't played any power houses.  SS

Go Scrappers
  ;)

cingular

last year jv players played 2nd half on friday night
then game on saturday night :P

Super Scrapper

Quote from: cingular on September 11, 2006, 03:18:09 pm
last year jv players played 2nd half on friday night
then game on saturday night :P

That may happen again this year.   I expect the Scrappers to whip Arkadelphia rather easily, so everyone that the coach wants to see in action should get a shot on Friday.  That means you'll probably be a little tired for Saturday, but give it your best.   SS

Go Scrappers
   ;)

-Rattler_Venom-

Quote from: Burto on September 11, 2006, 01:24:15 pm
Nashville's J.V. team is about the same quality as an average AA school........So, I really see no shame in it........Nashville varsity team would beat Murfreesboro......57-21...some were around there........Now, Nashville's starters are 3 times better than there J.V. starters so, minus 2/3 of Nashville's points and  add 1/3 of nashville's points to Murfreesboro's points and there is your final score......lol.......Murfreesboro-40 Nashville-19.....

I agree with the fact that Nashville's JV is about the adverage quality of a AA school. There's not doubt. The game won't be an all-out domination by Murfreesboro. Plus, I'm sure Nashville will try to sneak in a few non-JV players like they have in the past. I see this one ending:

Murfreesboro - 35
Nashville JV - 21

Ringleader

Quote from: -Rattler_Venom- on September 10, 2006, 04:47:39 pm
Quote from: Dwyane Wade on September 10, 2006, 02:29:20 am
Its sad when a JV team is favored over a Varsity team...one that thinks they are gods gift to football at that

Woah. Let's take a step back for a moment, shall we? Murfreesboro isn't the team that has fans who I know for a FACT book reservations at hotels in Little Rock around play-off final time. I'm sorry if the Rattlers come off as a bit mouthy, but we have the skill to back up everything we say. Trust me. If you're looking for the 'Self-Proclaimed God's Gift to Football," look no further than old Nashville High. The Scrappers might be the symbol of arrogance, but the Rattlers are the symbol of excelence.

Our blood
Our sweat
Your tears

Rattler Venom has spoken....

well nashville can act like that. murfreesboro cant. how many state championships has murfreesboro won? none thats right. and if murfreesboro is excellent why cant yall win a state championship?
We will see if the Rattlers have the skill to go to at least the 3rd round of the playoffs this year. but i seriously doubt they have the talent to go to the 2nd round of the playoffs. so sit down and shut up about how good the rattlers are when actually yall suck. and there is a little button down there bye post and preview that says spell check. so before post again use it so you dont look like the idiot you are. if u follow those last two sentences you wont look like an idiot any more just a moron. cause no matter how hard you try you cant fix stupid. this idiot cant even spell whoa. what a Deuce bag have a nice day

compliments of Ringleader

Ringleader

Quote from: Get R Done! on September 11, 2006, 11:57:08 am

would you please just quit typing already,Murfreesboro was one of the top teams at OBU we were one of the smallest schools there ,and we were dominating,so before you ride there sac anymore,look at both stories not just one

did i hate on murfreesboro in that post? NO YOU STUPID IDIOT. now before you try to talk down to daddy shut the #$@^ up and read before you post. because in the end ill just make you look like an idiot. which isnt hard because you are one. so its fairly simple to make you look like one. 

rattlerband06

That is just plain mean and hateful .You do not see people from Murfreesboro acting that rude .maybe you need some manners taught to you it is more important than spelling.

Get R Done!

Quote from: Ringleader on September 11, 2006, 10:25:46 pm
Quote from: Get R Done! on September 11, 2006, 11:57:08 am

did i hate on murfreesboro in that post? NO YOU STUPID IDIOT. now before you try to talk down to daddy shut the #$@^ up and read before you post. because in the end ill just make you look like an idiot. which isnt hard because you are one. so its fairly simple to make you look like one. 

well before you calling people idiots,umm you need some help and yes you are very rude,and i didnt say you did hate on them i said murfreesboro was one of the dominating teams so apparently you seen something i didnt,so apparently this "stupid idiot" didnt say you were hating on murfreesboro,all i said was we were good at our camp to

Super Scrapper

Well, I really do hope Murfreesboro is as good as they think they are.  If they are they can have a great season, if not they are going to really have to eat some crow.  Some of them already have the talk down, now we'll see about the walk!   This team has been down for several years and it would be nice to see this community really go wild.  Good Luck Rattlers.....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

-Rattler_Venom-

Quote from: Ringleader on September 11, 2006, 10:18:32 pm
Quote from: -Rattler_Venom- on September 10, 2006, 04:47:39 pm
Quote from: Dwyane Wade on September 10, 2006, 02:29:20 am
Its sad when a JV team is favored over a Varsity team...one that thinks they are gods gift to football at that

Woah. Let's take a step back for a moment, shall we? Murfreesboro isn't the team that has fans who I know for a FACT book reservations at hotels in Little Rock around play-off final time. I'm sorry if the Rattlers come off as a bit mouthy, but we have the skill to back up everything we say. Trust me. If you're looking for the 'Self-Proclaimed God's Gift to Football," look no further than old Nashville High. The Scrappers might be the symbol of arrogance, but the Rattlers are the symbol of excelence.

Our blood
Our sweat
Your tears

Rattler Venom has spoken....

well nashville can act like that. murfreesboro cant. how many state championships has murfreesboro won? none thats right. and if murfreesboro is excellent why cant yall win a state championship?
We will see if the Rattlers have the skill to go to at least the 3rd round of the playoffs this year. but i seriously doubt they have the talent to go to the 2nd round of the playoffs. so sit down and shut up about how good the rattlers are when actually yall suck. and there is a little button down there bye post and preview that says spell check. so before post again use it so you dont look like the idiot you are. if u follow those last two sentences you wont look like an idiot any more just a moron. cause no matter how hard you try you cant fix stupid. this idiot cant even spell whoa. what a Deuce bag have a nice day

You say po-ta-toe, I say po-ta-doe. Either way, you're still an a**clown.

Compliments of Rattler Venom....

Recruitanother

MHS better hope that Nashville Blows out Arkadelphia on Friday night so that everyone gets to play. If the Friday night game is close you can bet that there will be more players coming to MHS on Sat. night. That would be trouble. You better hope that scoggins and Serrano don't sneak on the bus those Juniors can go. 

Get R Done!

yes they can, but it really doesnt matter,i mean we have alot of talent to and no one sees that but they will and it will be soon im not just talking about the nashville game,im talking about the whole season .  Go Rattlers!

rattlerband06

You know this weeks game is important But it really gets tough next week vs.Jessiville .If Nashville brings some Varsity boys it will be good preperation for the Jessiville game.I do not think the majority of people from Nashville is rude just the one who post very mean messages.I mean the towns are 12 miles apart It is just like being of the same mind Nashville loves thier football and Murfreesboro loves theirs.I think it is great that all the communities in Pike and Howard counties support their teams the way they do.

Fun E. Guy

but the Rattlers are the symbol of excelence.

Isn't there some problem here?

rattlerband06

Mustang you seem to have a real problem with Murfreesboro by reading two of two of your post today so We will just ingnore your question since I doubt you are from Nashville or Murfreesboro.Just some one trying to stir it up.

Ringleader

only thing that the rattlers are a symbol of is choking in big game. just like yall will against nashvilles jv team.

rattlerband06

We have won the last two years so for you to say we choke I think that is a false statement.Why don't you get your facts right before you post.

scrapper13

Quote from: rattlerband06 on September 12, 2006, 11:43:25 am
We have won the last two years so for you to say we choke I think that is a false statement.Why don't you get your facts right before you post.

Yall have not won the past two years. We beat yall the first year we played yall and yall beat us last year. So how about you get your facts straight before you post.

rattlerband06

Im sorry you are right on that but I do know we have not choked in the past two years So ringleader needs to know more about Murfreesboro football before he posts he admitted in another thread he is just hating instead of really knowing any facts.

rattlerband06

September 12, 2006, 12:06:47 pm #77 Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 12:51:56 pm by rattlerband06
Just so you know Murfreesboro is favored to win by Hootens And they will win come Saturday as long as they leave varsity home but I can see Nashville bringing them just so they can stack it unfairly because I can promise if it was just JV they would lose.

Ringleader

so for your home coming game your playing a jv team. and your predicted to win. well thats a awsome prediction. seeing as how its a jv team up against a varsity team. wow who would think the varisty team would win? who wood have guessed that. well it is sad when you have to schedule a jv. to play your homecoming game so you dont lose. and you know what is funny about it. yall are always chanllenged by a jv. team. it doesnt matter that their from nashville. just because their from nashville doesnt mean that their as experienced as the whole of murfreesboros starters. And with out that running back yall had last year tha graduated yall are going to suck even worse he is the one who carried the team. so yall should not be proud at all of playing a jv. for your homecoming game.

rattlerband06

oh dont worry we have a real good rb to replace him.We will see Saturday night and ny last comment was regaurding the fact the every thing that is coming out of your mouth is an insult.Calling people names how childish.

triggerman

Scrappers rolls over the over hyped baby rattlers

Super Scrapper

Children, children!  Let's behave.   First of all, I have seen plenty of name calling on both sides and it is ridiculous.  Why does Murfreesboro call Nashville's JV an average AA team yet think they are a Superior AA team when they have not played anyone to justify that.  I mean look at your competition so far.  Not quite top shelf.  Let's see what happens Saturday and see who eats Steak and who eats Crow.  SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Get R Done!

Quote from: Ringleader on September 12, 2006, 11:38:09 am
only thing that the rattlers are a symbol of is choking in big game. just like yall will against nashvilles jv team.

your just mad because murfreesboro whooped yall last year which will be a duplicate ofthat this year, and just wait and see who will win instead of sayin the rattlers suck and choke,umm apparently yall are the ones who chocked last year not us

hornet51

i pick Nashville JV. 1 of my good friends plays for Nashville and he is a darn good player. so i go with Nashville.

Get R Done!

i have alot of good friends from there im still going with the best team(rattlers)

Get R Done!

Super scrapper, shut up i like nashville, i hope they win all there games , but when it comes game time i go for murfreesboro and i use to be a former scrapper

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: Ringleader on September 10, 2006, 12:22:17 am
Quote from: Burto on September 09, 2006, 05:59:41 pm
Murfreesboro wins it easy.....Murfreesboro-41  Nashville JV.-13

well if u dont beat a jv team with ur varsity something is very wrong with your team. and murfreesboro needs to shut their mouth seeing as how at least three of their games are against jv teams. I dont care if its a jv team from a power house like nashville or night the players are not experienced. so think about that before u run your mouth about how good your team is when u play a jv team for home coming.

Gosh, the more I see you post...the more you remind me of one of them DURKS folks.  Everytime I pull up into that town...I stop and roll down my window and try my best to spit on the population sign because the town itself makes me sick to my stomach.  I'm glad I don't have to go to that crap hole to watch the Rattlers play! 
And I'm glad my life doesn't revolve around many FAILED attempts of making "idiots", "morons", or even "fools" out of people on an internet web site.  Wow Ringleader....I guess we should all bow down to you huh?  You've successfully made fools of us all!  CONGRATS!  ha!

Compliments of zacbufkinismyhomie  and YES....he is my homie still today!

Get R Done!

lol thats funny right thur i dont care who you r

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Get R Done! on September 12, 2006, 07:03:38 pm
Super scrapper, shut up i like nashville, i hope they win all there games , but when it comes game time i go for murfreesboro and i use to be a former scrapper

1. No such thing as a former Scrapper.  
2. Thanks, we intend to win our games, even the JV game against Murfreesboro.
3.  Super Scrapper does not shut up.   SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

SeniorRattLerFan2007

You people are unbelieveable. My god, Nashville get over yourselves your head have been so far up your rear's since yall won the championship. Nobody really cares anymore. Secondly, You people who degrate us. We'll see who looks like the "IDOT" when the game comes. Thirdly, "some people" need to get your facts straight we've played Nashville's JV for 2 years now. And they beat us once and we beat them the last times we've played. Fair? And on another note you stupid people who are sayin the Rattlers never have a had a good team? We've had good teams and bad. This isn't a time to degrate someone for something they had no control over. Some people suck worse than others. This year we have a whole new teams so grow the heck up and stop acting like little kids arguing over a piece of candy or sumthing we're in high school now people. Don't your coaches teach you about Good Sportsmanship? If not they should. We'll find out who wins on Saturday enough said.

Get R Done!

Quote from: SeniorRattLerFan2007 on September 12, 2006, 09:13:17 pm
You people are unbelieveable. My god, Nashville get over yourselves your head have been so far up your butt's since yall won the championship. Nobody really cares anymore. Secondly, You people who degrate us. We'll see who looks like the "IDOT" when the game comes. Thirdly, "some people" need to get your facts straight we've played Nashville's JV for 2 years now. And they beat us once and we beat them the last times we've played. Fair? And on another note you stupid people who are sayin the Rattlers never have a had a good team? We've had good teams and bad. This isn't a time to degrate someone for something they had no control over. Some people suck worse than others. This year we have a whole new teams so grow the heck up and stop acting like little kids arguing over a piece of candy or sumthing we're in high school now people. Don't your coaches teach you about Good Sportsmanship? If not they should. We'll find out who wins on Saturday enough said.
AMEN! you summed it all up for me thank you! ;D

GoGetta#1

September 12, 2006, 09:46:21 pm #91 Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 09:48:37 pm by GoGetta08
You people are unbelieveable. My god, Nashville get over yourselves your head have been so far up your butt's since yall won the championship. Nobody really cares anymore. Secondly, You people who degrate us. We'll see who looks like the "IDOT" when the game comes. Thirdly, "some people" need to get your facts straight we've played Nashville's JV for 2 years now. And they beat us once and we beat them the last times we've played. Fair? And on another note you stupid people who are sayin the Rattlers never have a had a good team? We've had good teams and bad. This isn't a time to degrate someone for something they had no control over. Some people suck worse than others. This year we have a whole new teams so grow the heck up and stop acting like little kids arguing over a piece of candy or sumthing we're in high school now people. Don't your coaches teach you about Good Sportsmanship? If not they should. We'll find out who wins on Saturday enough said.

Your making it sound like Nashville is the only team talking trash. Murfreesboro is talking just as much trash as Nashville is and why try to stop it  ???. No matter what you say no one will stop talking crap. Its just part of the game. Some can handle it and some cant.

SeniorRattLerFan2007

First off.. Don't even go there. I didnt say NASHVILLE was the only ones talkin crap. But they are talkin alot of it But I never said they were the only ones.. And the only reason we say anything back is because someone says talks crap first.

Super Scrapper

Yeah, I tried being real nice and all, but your sweet good sports kept up the crap so I decided to tell it the way it is.  Sorry it made you feel so bad.  SS

Go Scrappers
::)

GoGetta#1

Quote from: rattlerchic07 on September 09, 2006, 12:44:30 pm
who wins it every year?  Im pretty sure it wont be a problem this year either

1st person to talk crap on this topic. Only on the 2nd post too!!! So who started it 1st? Looks like a Rattler fan did. Oh yea I might as well put my prediction on here since I have failed to do that so far.
Scrappers-35
Rattlers-21

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Dont be so confident. Gerr.. Your people have no life. W/e Im not gonna act like you. Sorry I know whose gonna.

Mboro-35
Scrappers-12

Get R Done!

Mboro-42
                           Nashville-13

GoGetta#1

Like I said, Some can handle the talkin and some cant. Obviously you cant! ;D

transplant

denigrate - means to cast aspersion or to run down

degrate is in front of defireplace

Sorry, it's just one of those things that stood out.

Good luck to both teams in a game that really doesn't matter to either.

RazorWall

Quote from: Get R Done! on September 12, 2006, 07:03:38 pm

How can ANY one used to be a former anything?

Are you saying you are now a scrapper? "Get R Done" needs to trying getting a date somewhere other than his family reunion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas