• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville JV Vs. Murfreesboro

Started by rattlerband06, September 08, 2006, 10:31:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will WIN????

Nashville J.V.
36 (63.2%)
Murfreesboro
21 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

RazorWall

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 12, 2006, 07:10:50 pm
Gosh, the more I see you post...the more you remind me of one of them DURKS folks.  Everytime I pull up into that town...I stop and roll down my window and try my best to spit on the population sign because the town itself makes me sick to my stomach.  I'm glad I don't have to go to that crap hole to watch the Rattlers play! 
And I'm glad my life doesn't revolve around many FAILED attempts of making "idiots", "morons", or even "fools" out of people on an internet web site.  Wow Ringleader....I guess we should all bow down to you huh?  You've successfully made fools of us all!  CONGRATS!  ha! Compliments of zacbufkinismyhomie  and YES....he is my homie still today!

I think its probably the State Finalist sign right beside the population sign that pi$$es you off so badly. Don't worry though, if you straighten up, I'll put a call into David and have him call the MIGHTY OUTLAWS off the lowly trouser snakes before it ends up being 37 - 0 again.

Get R Done!

From what i hear all the people from that horrible excuse of a town dierks are all imbreads so apparently you need to find a date outside your family reunion ( the whole town of dierks)

RazorWall

Quote from: Get R Done! on September 12, 2006, 10:20:51 pm
From what i hear all the people from that horrible excuse of a town dierks are all imbreads so apparently you need to find a date outside your family reunion ( the whole town of dierks)

Learn to spell Dumba$$...it's inbreds, not imbreads....why don't you go fight with a mimja or a Chuck Morris

Oh yeah...another thing. I figured something else out also....."Get R Done" is really Zack Bufkin...here "Get R Done" and "Zack's Homie" are at their family reunion...AKA...Date

sp2god

hey everyone now lets not fight over this.... welll all be there when nashville wins.... sooo lets all just get along and say that Nashville JV is gonna stomp Murfreesboro

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas