• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville JV Vs. Murfreesboro

Started by rattlerband06, September 08, 2006, 10:31:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will WIN????

Nashville J.V.
36 (63.2%)
Murfreesboro
21 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

rattlerband06

rattlerchic07

who wins it every year?  Im pretty sure it wont be a problem this year either

scrapper13

Quote from: rattlerchic07 on September 09, 2006, 12:44:30 pm
who wins it every year?  Im pretty sure it wont be a problem this year either

Every year? Last time I checked only time yall have one was last year.

rattlerchic07

well it prolly wont be that hard this year either

scrapper13

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Well how bout we all wait and see who wins. Don't argue about it b/c it wont ever end. We'll just see who wins saturday night.

scrapper13

Super Scrapper

Well, I think the Nashville JV has played a little stiffer competition than the Rattlers have seen so far, but it should be a good game.  SS

Go Scrappers

Get R Done!

if ya dont mind me askin who has yalls (jv) played?

scrapper13

We were suppose to play Spring Hill but that game got cancelled. We played Hopes JV last Monday and lost 21-0. Hope played alot of their players that played for their varsity team on their JV team. If I remember right we had I think 2 tds called back??

SHS_71

I know nashville J.V. was gonna play Spring Hill's J.V. but it was rained out.

Burto

Murfreesboro wins it easy.....Murfreesboro-41  Nashville JV.-13

transplant

Ringleader

Quote from: Burto on September 09, 2006, 05:59:41 pm
Murfreesboro wins it easy.....Murfreesboro-41  Nashville JV.-13

well if u dont beat a jv team with ur varsity something is very wrong with your team. and murfreesboro needs to shut their mouth seeing as how at least three of their games are against jv teams. I dont care if its a jv team from a power house like nashville or night the players are not experienced. so think about that before u run your mouth about how good your team is when u play a jv team for home coming.

compliments of Ringleader

mattp_68

Beat a real team before you brag about beating a JV team Smurville..if you find it so delighting to rub in a loss to a JV team why dont I just rub alil something in on yall..remember WMS 2 years ago?  ;D

Ringleader

wow their are some really stupid chics up in murfreesboro. if you know what i mean scrapper13. " whos won it every year" ha ha. Shes an idiot. any way nashvilles jv has a chance. but what do i know im from foreman.

mattp_68

Quote from: Ringleader on September 10, 2006, 12:45:22 am
wow their are some really stupid chics up in murfreesboro. if you know what i mean scrapper13. " whos won it every year" ha ha. Shes an idiot. any way nashvilles jv has a chance. but what do i know im from foreman.

oh its all good..about 2 years ago Marked Tree fielded one of the worst SR High teams in the past decade and beat Murfreesboro 46-0...padded the stats alil..heck i padded my first tackle as a Sophmore on them.....I hope Nashville JV stomps a mudhole in their butts

scrapdawgof06

Well, of course i would have to say Nashville gets the win

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

mattp_68

Its sad when a JV team is favored over a Varsity team...one that thinks they are gods gift to football at that

Burto

Nashville J.V. has to have a lot of things happen to even have a chance..........but there is always a chance............

Chance Murfreesboro Wins

97%

Chance Nashville J.V. Wins

1%

Chance For a Tie

2%

rattlerband06

Quote from: Dwyane Wade on September 10, 2006, 01:14:57 am

oh its all good..about 2 years ago Marked Tree fielded one of the worst SR High teams in the past decade and beat Murfreesboro 46-0...padded the stats alil..heck i padded my first tackle as a Sophmore on them.....I hope Nashville JV stomps a mudhole in their butts
That was two years ago this is a whole new team which is very good.Why di people live in the past.

mattp_68

Quote from: rattlerband06 on September 10, 2006, 01:22:33 pm
Quote from: Dwyane Wade on September 10, 2006, 01:14:57 am

That was two years ago this is a whole new team which is very good.Why di people live in the past.
Murfreesboro has never been very good and never will be very good..i hope we meat in the playoffs and see how much Smurfville JV scores on us

rattlerband06

I think people forget that the team we have now are the undeafted J High champs all are now on SR High team this is a good team and that is why everybody likes to talk smack to them Murfreesboro has had good teams in the past they were only in a slump for about 4 or five years started coming back last year and this year they are already improved from last year so I hope whoever you are we do meet in the playoffs .

the_twins_fan_5157

Nashville is a 4a school it's pretty self explanitory who will win.

muleshoe_forever

Nashville 76
Smurfville 12

(Coach Dawson brings his starters, after the starters sit out against Arkadelphia on Friday night, to Smurfville to wreck their homecoming)

cingular

if seniors play win
if not still may win

scrapper13

Quote from: rattlerband06 on September 10, 2006, 01:56:02 pm
I think people forget that the team we have now are the undeafted J High champs all are now on SR High team this is a good team and that is why everybody likes to talk smack to them Murfreesboro has had good teams in the past they were only in a slump for about 4 or five years started coming back last year and this year they are already improved from last year so I hope whoever you are we do meet in the playoffs .

It doesnt matter what they won in jr. high. There is a big difference in Jr. High and High School.

Hoopdaddy35

Your jv team was good last year and got beat...and its the same as last year...the only way u can win is if you bring shawn or aj.(the team)

scrapper13

Quote from: Hoopdaddy35 on September 10, 2006, 03:57:22 pm
Your jv team was good last year and got beat...and its the same as last year...the only way u can win is if you bring shawn or aj.(the team)

So what your sayin is Shawn and Aj is the whole team?

Hoopdaddy35

not exactly. but i know yall werent doin 2 good when shawn was in texas..and 2 think if aj was somewhere else 2. that would be horrible. the rest of the team is good, but every team has leaders.

scrapper13

All we did when Shawn was in Texas was 7 on 7 and we played 2 scrimmage games against Junction City and Crossett and we did just fine. Sure Junction City played us good and so did Crossett, but Junction would blow yall away and so would Crossett.

Hoopdaddy35

they would blow us away? your 4a and would get beat...it would look alittle worse on you.

scrapper13

I dont think we would get beat. They would probably play us close but I dont think they would beat us.

muleshoe_forever

You have to realize that for the last two years Nashville's JV has been playing Murfreesboro on Friday night....the same night that Nashville's varsity has been playing.  I say this to make you realize that you have not been playing Nashville's JV starters the last two years.  The starters on the JV team are usually the backups for the starters on the varsity team.  So, with varsity and JV playing on the same night, the JV starters have been with the varsity team to give the varsity starters rest time and to fill in if injuries were to occur during the game.  This means Murfreesboro has been playing the 2nd string of the JV team (which would be 3rd string of the varsity) for the last two years.  This year the Smurfville vs. JV game is on a Saturday....meaning that Murfreesboro will finally see the JV team's starters.  And this will mean a whole new ballgame for Smurfville.....so prepare to get crushed.

Hoopdaddy35

that game wasnt on a friday last year.  and u had a couple varsity players in the game.  Your either wrong or lying about everything you just said..

scrapper13

We had 4 varsity players last year.

Get R Done!

zacbufkinismyhomie

Our homecoming game has been on saturday the last few years. I will be at the game saturday i think. Rattlers rock the scrappers no matter who gets off the bus. They better start it early cause we will be playing all night!

Hoopdaddy35

Quote from: scrapper13 on September 10, 2006, 04:22:58 pm
We had 4 varsity players last year.

yeah that sounds about right.  all i wanted was the truth...is that sooooo much to ask?

scrapper13

Hoopdaddy35

nope, muleshoe is actin like we played the 15th string and he doesnt even know what day the game was on.

scrapper13

Well hes not from Nashville so dont hold that against us  : ) lol

rattlerband06

Homecoming in Murfreesboro has been on Saturday the last two years and they have brought Varsity players because Micheal Ordonez has been there for Nashville the last two years.

scrapper13

Micheal played every JV game last year.

-Rattler_Venom-

Quote from: Dwyane Wade on September 10, 2006, 02:29:20 am
Its sad when a JV team is favored over a Varsity team...one that thinks they are gods gift to football at that

Woah. Let's take a step back for a moment, shall we? Murfreesboro isn't the team that has fans who I know for a FACT book reservations at hotels in Little Rock around play-off final time. I'm sorry if the Rattlers come off as a bit mouthy, but we have the skill to back up everything we say. Trust me. If you're looking for the 'Self-Proclaimed God's Gift to Football," look no further than old Nashville High. The Scrappers might be the symbol of arrogance, but the Rattlers are the symbol of excelence.

Our blood
Our sweat
Your tears

Rattler Venom has spoken....

rattlerband06

panther07

Wow...i really cant believe that this is even worth arguing about..Murfreesboro will crush Nashville's JV team...we played them in 7 on 7 and i know that really doesnt show a whole lot, but we beat them like it was nothing..and we hung w/ Nashville's starters the few times we were there

muleshoe_forever

Quote from: panther07 on September 10, 2006, 06:35:04 pm
Wow...i really cant believe that this is even worth arguing about..Murfreesboro will crush Nashville's JV team...we played them in 7 on 7 and i know that really doesnt show a whole lot, but we beat them like it was nothing..and we hung w/ Nashville's starters the few times we were there

Please do not tell me you are saying Murfreesboro could beat Nashville (varsity team).  If this is the case.....go look at the Nashville and Prescott from Friday night again.

coleclocker#1

Quote from: muleshoe_forever on September 10, 2006, 07:42:07 pm
Quote from: panther07 on September 10, 2006, 06:35:04 pm

Please do not tell me you are saying Murfreesboro could beat Nashville (varsity team).  If this is the case.....go look at the Nashville and Prescott from Friday night again.

look Mule's Hoe Forever he's talking about the 7on7 team

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas