• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schedules

Started by Silky Johnson, September 21, 2015, 12:27:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Silky Johnson

Anyone have team schedules or early season classics  match ups?

Basketballfan13

All schools are required to post schedules and rosters on Maxpreps this year per AAA. That should be a great help for people to see schedules and most importantly keep updated on scores that we usually don't get to see for some conferences. A lot of schools already have their schedules posted on Maxpreps so you might try there.

HorseFeathers

Bay is in the acorn classic?

Silky Johnson

Haha I just looked myself and saw we play county line. Can't say I blame CL for not wanting to drive to Bay although bay did go there last year. Just shows Bay is always trying to craft a really challenging schedule and they'll take any game no matter the location.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 21, 2015, 12:21:52 pm
Haha I just looked myself and saw we play county line. Can't say I blame CL for not wanting to drive to Bay although bay did go there last year. Just shows Bay is always trying to craft a really challenging schedule and they'll take any game no matter the location.
Do you have dates and times on this yet?

Silky Johnson

September 21, 2015, 05:46:31 pm #5 Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:01:21 pm by Silky Johnson
Bay's Maxpreps page has their first game vs. County Line @ Acorn Classic on October 24. Acorn's schedule says the classic is October 23 and 24. Couldn't find times.

Basketballfan13

The dates for the Acorn classic are that friday and saturday October 23rd and 24th, but I don't think they have released an actual schedule yet with the times. If they have I haven't seen it yet.

Silky Johnson

I'm thinking Bay dropped the Norfork Classic in favor of playing County Line @Acorn but they could still be playing at Norfork. I'll have to check that.

epotts

They are still playing in the Norfork classic

Silky Johnson

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 23, 2015, 11:55:54 pm
Who they have?
I was told Valley on Tues the  20th and Norfork Friday 23rd

Thechosen1

I believe that's right. Same as last year

Basketballfan13

Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 23, 2015, 12:39:22 pm
I'm thinking Bay dropped the Norfork Classic in favor of playing County Line @Acorn but they could still be playing at Norfork. I'll have to check that.
Bay dropped out of the acorn classic and is still playing two games at Norfolk Classic

WhatsUrRingSize

Bay Girls and Boys play Jasper @ Norfork Tues Oct 20th
Bay Girls and Boys play Flippin @ Norfork Fri Oct 23rd
Bay Girls and Boys play Guy @ ICC Sat Oct 24th

Silky Johnson

I'm glad they reworked the schedule away from the far west. Changing opponents in the Norfork classic will be fun too. I think they play Flippin later in the season.

Oldref

Wish we could have played CL but no way it was going to be possible with the games already scheduled being so far away from acorn. I will be glad when season starts!

Basketballfan13

County Line will now play Emerson at Acorn classic, that'll still be an interesting matchup to watch.

Silky Johnson

Oldref

Yep Silky could happen on down the road..................County Line and Emerson should  be a great game. I expect both of those teams to be really good again this year.

Silky Johnson

Bay vs Jasper for the first game of the year could be interesting. No clue what Jasper has but I'm sure everyone is ready to play a real game after many days of practice.

WhatsUrRingSize

We have dates on games @Norfork does anyone have times for Tue Oct 20th & Fri 23rd

TheOfficial

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 05, 2015, 08:21:35 am
We have dates on games @Norfork does anyone have times for Tue Oct 20th & Fri 23rd

Tuesday 20th
4:00. Bay/Jasper girls
5:15. Bay/Jasper boys
6:30. Norfork/Valley Springs girls
7:45. Norfork/Valley Springs boys

Wednesday 21st
4:00. Bergman/Alpena girls
5:15. Bergman/Alpena boys
6:30. Calico Rock/Omaha girls
7:45. Calico Rock/Omaha boys

Thursday 22nd
4:00. SSBB/Viola girls
5:15. SSBB/Viola boys
6:30. Norfork/LH girls
7:45. Cotter/LH boys

Friday. 23rd
4:00. SSBB/Jasper girls
5:15. SSBB/Jasper boys.
6:30. Flippin/Bay girls
7:45. Flippin/Bay boys

Saturday 24th
1:00. BruPy/Norfork girls
2:15. BruPy/Cotter boys
3:30. Alpena/Calico Rock girls
4:45. Alpena/Calico Rock boys
5:00. Norfork/Concord girls
6:15. Norfork/Concord boys

Silky Johnson

What does Jasper boys squad have?

TheOfficial

Quote from: Silky Johnson on October 05, 2015, 09:06:53 pm
What does Jasper boys squad have?

I think they will just be average.  Their point guard quit. 

Silky Johnson

Was the point guard a big contributor? I remember them having a few big guys then a couple quick guards but it was when they played SSBB in the Norfork Classic so it was really early in the year.

TheOfficial

Quote from: Silky Johnson on October 06, 2015, 12:27:05 am
Was the point guard a big contributor? I remember them having a few big guys then a couple quick guards but it was when they played SSBB in the Norfork Classic so it was really early in the year.

The point guard is a big loss.  Their big guys graduated.  Their coach will have them competitive though.

Silky Johnson

Fresh off a 2015 State Championship, the coach's 3rd and school's 4th,  Bay will have a pretty tough schedule, they'll be in the Barry Pruitt Classic at Jonesboro High School, NEA tourney, and the Kell Classic. They will also play in the Twin Rivers classic, bad boy mower classic, and play a couple games at the Flippin classic in December. Bay has also added a home and away series with EPC and Rivercrest and 2 home games against Flippin and Blytheville.

OB11

That non conference schedule is brutal.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas