• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If I wrote a book about the history of Me Boss and 83 crew would you buy it?

Started by Backboard Shattered, September 03, 2015, 08:45:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

If I wrote the book would you buy it?

Absolutely no mater how much
5 (45.5%)
Yes for the write price
1 (9.1%)
Nope but wood read it if it was free
0 (0%)
100% any price as long as you and Boss signed it
2 (18.2%)
I would if Boss signed it
0 (0%)
Already pre ordered it
2 (18.2%)
Just ordered it with a Boss's Big Sack
1 (9.1%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 17, 2017, 08:47:21 am

Backboard Shattered

Silky Johnson

Backboard Shattered

Smoothy Johnson after you buy it you can do whatever you want it's yours!  But let me tell ya it would propally help your Bball game if you read it

Batman44

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 03, 2015, 08:45:19 am
Just looking at making a book wondering if my fans would buy it

You have fans?😁 Of course I would buy one, this toilet tissue these days just ain't what it used to be.

Run N Punch

Backboard Shattered

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: Batman44 on September 03, 2015, 09:40:47 am
Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 03, 2015, 08:45:19 am
Just looking at making a book wondering if my fans would buy it

You have fans?😁 Of course I would buy one, this toilet tissue these days just ain't what it used to be.
Well 19k views showed me that somebody tuned in!  I'm starting the book

Backboard Shattered

WPWells

Backboard Shattered

WPWells

Backboard Shattered

You will get it signed 12th man thanks for the support and being a true fan.  I would buy your book also!  Inner circle

Batman44

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 03, 2015, 10:38:13 am
Hey Batman are you not a fan of the stories?

Of course I am a fan of those stories, who do you think made up 18,995 of those views. Don't know who the other 5 fools are.

Backboard Shattered

WPWells

Backboard Shattered

Yes yes I will 12th man.  I'll dig thru my annuals and tell a story.  Maybe even give some highlights of some of the best teams I've seenen. 

BigLion10

not so slim shady

The first page of the book is coupons. I think there's a buy one get one on boss's big sack combos.

Backboard Shattered

Absolutely slim cupons maybe the first five pages with quick tear away cupons. 

Backboard Shattered

not so slim shady

Backboard Shattered

WPWells

Oldref

Doesn't appear the BS poll is very scientific :)   I voted no and it somehow magically disappeared in the final results ???

Backboard Shattered

Oldref

Ok it still shows no one voted no and you cant vote now so just for the record I vote no :)

Backboard Shattered

WPWells

Backboard Shattered

Backboard Shattered

I got the whole 83 crew to sign your copy Old Ref.  sayed "To an OldRef from The best team ever with the best coach ever!  We can deliver it and take pics if you want. 

Oldref

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 09, 2015, 10:14:05 am
I got the whole 83 crew to sign your copy Old Ref.  sayed "To an OldRef from The best team ever with the best coach ever!  We can deliver it and take pics if you want.
BS that's very nice of you to go to all that trouble for me. Just give it to Batman and tell him Merry Christmas from Oldref :)

Backboard Shattered

I'm delivering 1st edition to Batman personally with the Boss and the crew!  Taking an old dodge van full of women and twinkies.  Gonna be wild

Oldref

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 09, 2015, 11:16:57 am
I'm delivering 1st edition to Batman personally with the Boss and the crew!  Taking an old dodge van full of women and twinkies.  Gonna be wild
Hope his heart is up to that kind of event!!! Tell him hello for me after ya'll revive him :)

WPWells

Backboard Shattered

not so slim shady

I am writing the forward for the book. Here is a preview. "Once upon a time there was a Basketball God simply known as the Boss. The ageless wonder was an Einstein in three areas: 1) roundball, 2) Being awesome, and 3) raising cows. The Dos Equis Commercials are all a big lie. The following 83 chapters will detail the most interesting man in the world, as well as the best player (Backboard) and team (83 crew) to ever work with the one, the only, the Boss." KAPOW!

not so slim shady

Hey Backboard- lets have old ref and batman meet us at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Jonesboro on a Monday night. That way we can all reminisce and watch WWE wrestling together while they look over their newly signed books. I just know how much it would mean to an old bball junkie like old ref to meet you, well and the rest of us. What do ya say? Road trip to the NEA?

Backboard Shattered

Let me sweep up sonic!  After he meets U.S. He will prob say we rank as the best offensive players ever in state

Backboard Shattered

Looking for a title for my book.  Thinking Boss, 83 crew and the inner circle are awesume!  It will have a pic of us dominating everything on the front

Backboard Shattered

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas