• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Basketball Coaches Assoc. Top 5

Started by sideliner, April 17, 2015, 09:18:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sideliner

Boys 1A
Colton Watson - Bay
Tavion Revels - Emerson
Tyler Pritchett - Bay
Jaleen Jackson - Emerson
Logan Foshee - Kirby

Girls 1A
Bailey Zimmerman - Wonderview
Sade Harrison - Nemo
Maggie Mahan - Nemo
Megan Stinson - Kirby
Hannah Villines - Kingston

Sure enjoyed watching all these athletes play through state this year. I made my list last night before I saw it in the paper today. Was only one off on the boys, couldn't think of all the girls names.
Only five spots... but if there had been a few more, was expecting to see Siebenmorgan (sp) and Sky Jackson in the boys round-up. Jackson wasn't consistent all year like these choices necessarily but he peaked at the right time and was hard to stop.

What are yall's thoughts?

NEA Razorback olfan

April 19, 2015, 08:47:22 pm #1 Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 08:51:01 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Watched Colton Watson win the MVP at the Sun Sr. Classic at Hurricain Gym ,27 pts, being guarded by very tough defenders Charleston commit Marquis Pointer from Jonesboro and Tweet Chew from Rivercrest
If ASU doesn't go after him they are crazy

OB11

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on April 19, 2015, 08:47:22 pm
Watched Colton Watson win the MVP at the Sun Sr. Classic at Hurricain Gym ,27 pts

He lives too close to Jonesboro for Brady to recruit.  :-\

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on April 19, 2015, 08:51:14 pm
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on April 19, 2015, 08:47:22 pm
Watched Colton Watson win the MVP at the Sun Sr. Classic at Hurricain Gym ,27 pts

He lives too close to Jonesboro for Brady to recruit.  :-\

I believe a local talent would help put some butts in some seats at Some Home games , something ASU has been missing and the kid is instant offense , and  prolly help in the Win column !!
Sure wouldn't hurt there program

Oldref

Once again Colton Watson was the best player on the floor today. No disrespect to anyone from Jonesboro or any other school that had players represented. Colton can score in so many ways but he also is a great passer, rebounder and defender as he showed today. Doesn't make any difference how many A's are beside your classification a player is a player. He had a quiet 27 today.......if the game had been played a month ago he might have went for 40. Everyone,  including Colton, showed they were a little rusty shooting the ball after the layoff from the end of the season. Bay's coach Brannen also did a good job managing the comeback for his team after they were down by 10 in the third quarter. Had the guys in the game down the stretch that were the best playmakers. Watson, Pike, Perkins and Gramling all played well late. Fun game to watch!

NEA Razorback olfan

Oldref I agree, watching the girls game before the boys, I was really impressed with there shooting , the guys struggled from outside , except Watson, just being a fan if the game , you really have to appriciate a player that can make it look easy out there

Maybe we can tell Coach Brady that Watson is from originally from Texas, maybe he will look at him then

Oldref

Lets work on that Olfan.......I don't know if Colton even wants to go to ASU but to have a player around like him and not even get an offer is just not good business for ASU. He has lots of interest from schools in the region  and someone is going to get a really good player. If I had a team that struggled scoring I would be after him. 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Oldref on April 19, 2015, 10:05:25 pm
Lets work on that Olfan.......I don't know if Colton even wants to go to ASU but to have a player around like him and not even get an offer is just not good business for ASU. He has lots of interest from schools in the region  and someone is going to get a really good player. If I had a team that struggled scoring I would be after him.

Well if ASU isn't interested maybe another SunBelt team might be, I believe There were a few scouts in the gym watching the game

Oldref

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on April 19, 2015, 10:18:52 pm
Quote from: Oldref on April 19, 2015, 10:05:25 pm

Well if ASU isn't interested maybe another SunBelt team might be, I believe There were a few scouts in the gym watching the game
Pretty sure the word is out about him now..........Stay tuned:-)

Backboard Shattered

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas