• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next years way to early boys top five

Started by basketballmom#3, March 14, 2015, 03:34:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

basketballmom#3

March 14, 2015, 03:34:12 pm Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:56:47 pm by basketballmom#3
I know it's way to early but who y'all think will be next years top five starting out?

Pirate1992

HAve to put Defending champs #1Bay                                                                                                                  #2Emerson                                                                                                           #3Kirby                                                                                                                #4CL                                                                                                                     #5Navada County                                                                                     

J.D.

Quote from: Pirate1992 on March 16, 2015, 06:15:37 am
Have to put Defending champs
#1 Bay                                                                                                                 
#2 Emerson                                                                                                           
#3 Kirby                                                                                                               
#4 CL                                                                                                                     
#5 Nevada County                                                                                     

Fixed it for you.

Bigbird2012

#1 Emerson                                                                                                               
#2 Bay                                                                                                         
#3 Kirby                                                                                                               
Not sure about #4 & #5                             

WPWells

Backboard Shattered

HorseFeathers

HAve to put Defending champs #1Bay                                                                                                                  #2Emerson                                                                                                           #3Kirby                                                                                                                #4CL                                                                                                                     #5Navada County                                                                                     

I looked at this to modify it....but I'm not even sure what you did lol

1. Bay--Bring back almost everyone from this year...
2. Emerson---Bring back their best player
3. Kirby---Those guards could be scary good by the time they are seniors..
4. County Line---Indians are here every year....even if we hear Nothing about them during the season...

basketballmom#3

What about teams like Shirley, Scranton, norfork, Izard, and jasper? Anyone know anything about them? I know norfork and Scranton bring back thier best players. Shirley was real young how much of thier team returns?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: basketballmom#3 on March 16, 2015, 10:22:22 pm
What about teams like Shirley, Scranton, norfork, Izard, and jasper? Anyone know anything about them? I know norfork and Scranton bring back thier best players. Shirley was real young how much of thier team returns?

Scranton loses their best player...Siebenmorgan...The other guard(Roby) will be back though.

basketballmom#3

Backboard Shattered

I can sum up all of this in one word........ 83 WSGF crew

PuddlePirate12

arstatechamp13

Shirley will be better next year but they weren't as good as I thought they would be this year. I figure next year will be about the same as this one. Same teams will be good. There will be a bunch of other just halfway decent teams like there was this year. Maybe the top 3 or 4 teams will lose in the first round of regionals and we can have a rough low scoring blood bath state tournament that anyone can win lol

Backboard Shattered

Just to give ya a head up.  There was only 1 word in my last statement.  I can give ya some methametrics lessuns if I need to.  Addification is easy if you use you are fingers.  83 crew best ever

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 17, 2015, 11:34:02 am
Just to give ya a head up.  There was only 1 word in my last statement.  I can give ya some methametrics lessuns if I need to.  Addification is easy if you use you are fingers.  83 crew best ever

I've never heard of this "83 crew" was that what they called your cheerleading squad?

yesteryearman

Quote from: HF on March 16, 2015, 09:02:35 pm

4. County Line---Indians are here every year....even if we hear Nothing about them during the season...

Don't overlook Nevada...they bring back as much talent as anyone, just that their coaching is iffy at times...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: yesteryearman on March 20, 2015, 08:11:42 am
Quote from: HF on March 16, 2015, 09:02:35 pm

Don't overlook Nevada...they bring back as much talent as anyone, just that their coaching is iffy at times...

I'd pencil them at 5 right now....they must have completely overlooked a very scrappy Sacred Heart, cause they looked awful that night...Then they turn around a give Bay a game for 2 quarters....

Backboard Shattered

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas