• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Emerson-Bay Play-By-Play and Chatter

Started by WPWells, March 12, 2015, 05:09:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatsUrRingSize

I would like to say Emerson was a class act and I made some friends from there.Coach Nix and his wife was nothing but very nice to all of the Bay fans Good luck to Emerson next year.

Backboard Shattered

Hey Ringsize you would know if Pritchard moved in or always went there?  I know Crain moved there.

Batman44

I would imagine that Bay will be hearing a lot of chatter before next season about the 'R' word. REPEAT!!

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 13, 2015, 11:58:48 am
Hey Ringsize you would know if Pritchard moved in or always went there?  I know Crain moved there.
[/quote Crain moved starting 8th grade. Tyler has always went to Bay.

Backboard Shattered

bball101

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 13, 2015, 11:58:48 am

BS, Pritchett is 4th generation "BAY"!

Backboard Shattered

Ok I was asking!  Didn't know if he was one of the move ins

J.D.

J.D.

Congratulations Bay. 

Watson is an undercover assassin.  What he can do with a basketball just isn't fair.

Pritchett an Layne are terribly underrated as players. (Insert Bay's whole team in this one.  A lot of them are solid players.)

Crain is rather large*.

(*gigantic/huge/massive) 

dragondad

What murdered Emerson was their shooting. Just can't shoot 30% against a team of Bay's caliber....or anywhere near. Emerson shoots 45-50% and the ending would have been totally different.

Watson is a beast and, as hard as it was to watch, he's impressive. Wish nothing but the best for him in the years to come, I love to see AR kids be successful at what they live and love to do.

Congrats to Bay and to Emerson, both of you should be proud about the great season you had and making it to the finale. Hope to see you both at the top again in the future.....especially the Pirates!

D6Bound

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on March 13, 2015, 11:29:38 am
Quote from: D6Bound on March 13, 2015, 10:51:55 am
I see Bay good next year but nothing like they are this year. Watson makes them 20-40 points better every game and unless they recruit another college freshman they will be as beatable as any other team in 1A. But congratulations to the Yellow Jackets this season
:) :) :) :) never count Bay out. Today is the first day of next season at Bay.
True. I just wonder...will their be a lunch lady opening or will big brother Watson decide to "leave" before next year? Can't help but notice Bay always has a move in or two before every year ;)

Oldref

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on March 13, 2015, 11:35:08 am
I would like to say Emerson was a class act and I made some friends from there.Coach Nix and his wife was nothing but very nice to all of the Bay fans Good luck to Emerson next year.
Totally agree Ring Size.........met some really nice folks from Emerson when we made the trip down there in December and visited with them again in Nashville. We both have great teams and a lot of respect for each other. I was told yesterday by some of our kids they all hung out together at the hotel after the game and stayed up till around 4AM talking visiting. That is the way high school sports is supposed to be! Those kids are now friends for life but if they meet again they will both play to win. Both are well coached and act right on the floor. Who knows they may meet again next year at state.....both are loaded again next year. Good luck to Emerson and Bay next year!!!

D6Bound

Quote from: Oldref on March 14, 2015, 09:33:59 am
Totally agree Ring Size.........met some really nice folks from Emerson when we made the trip down there in December and visited with them again in Nashville. We both have great teams and a lot of respect for each other. I was told yesterday by some of our kids they all hung out together at the hotel after the game and stayed up till around 4AM talking visiting. That is the way high school sports is supposed to be! Those kids are now friends for life but if they meet again they will both play to win. Both are well coached and act right on the floor. Who knows they may meet again next year at state.....both are loaded again next year. Good luck to Emerson and Bay next year!!!
Well holy guacamole...OLD REF HAS RETURNED! Only thing better is when his companion Real Deal comes back with all his rings. Unless he happened to change his name into something else.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldref on March 14, 2015, 09:33:59 am

Welcome Back.....

Backboard Shattered

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas