• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BK Bulldogs

Started by GRBeavers, October 10, 2011, 06:08:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GRBeavers

Heard the 'Dogs from Bald Knob are struggling this year? Is this true? GO BEAVERS

colts52

Offense scores. Defense couldn't stop a 6th grade flag football team

GRBeavers

really? that bad? missing the seniors form last year that much?

colts52

When I saw them it was pretty bad. Missing athletes on d

Peety

Colts 52 is right, the defense is absolutely awful. The entire secondary graduated from last year, along with 2 linebackers and 1 DE. The offense, however, is very good. Cordell Crisp is the best QB in the state. And he has some decent receivers to throw to. He is ranked 11th in the nation right now in passing yards and TD passes. BK will just try to outscore you. They are missing a bunch of athletes from last year, on both sides of the ball.

HardNosedFootball

Bald Knob will have a lot of games in which the score looks like a basketball game, lol.

How has the play of Gurkin and McBride been? Those guys are potential All-State linemen from what I've heard.

sportime

BK did lose some great athletes to graduation.  We have alot of starters that are Sophomores but they are getting better and learing more each week. 

Wildcatter

Quote from: Peety on October 10, 2011, 08:25:49 pm
Cordell Crisp is the best QB in the state. And he has some decent receivers to throw to. He is ranked 11th in the nation right now in passing yards and TD passes.

Peety, no offense but I've seen plenty of great QB's in the state and Bald Knob's QB isn't close to the best.  Burcham from Greenbriar, Knighten from PA, Ludwig from Heber, Conway's QB are the best I've seen.  If you are measuring Crisp based on Maxpreps stats consider many schools don't even post stats there.  And look at his INT's which are a stat in itself, which are especially frightening when you consider his performance in the biggest games.

colts52

Yea that kid at greenbriar is an elite 11 qb in the nation

GRBeavers

yea, it's hard to put him above the Greenbriar kid, I mean, Crisp's numbers might be better. Although, from what I understand, BK is throwing it like 95% of the time. So it's kinda of a Texas Tech situation. Of course the numbers look good, simply because of the system. Just like an option team is gonna have monster rushing numbers but that doesn't always mean good RB

Coach Venny Slocombe

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas