• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jc @ Fordyce

Started by Monsta, October 13, 2018, 09:03:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsta

This Should Be Very Intresting, hate I have to miss it, work duties

eldofan

old.dole

Going to be a good hard fought game. I give jc the edge 20-14

Backwoods Bart

Should be a good game. @ Redbug field, Redbugs by 10+, if it was at J.C., it would be J.C. by 10.

Monsta

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 13, 2018, 03:23:13 pm

Should be a good game. @ Redbug field, Redbugs by 10+, if it was at J.C., it would be J.C. by 10.
Biased

dawgpound

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Monsta on October 13, 2018, 07:37:04 pm
Biased

Why so? Just giving the edge to the Bugs due to home field advantage. The same courtesy I gave JC it were being played there.
I've seen both teams, it's called an evaluation.That and .53 will not buy a cup of coffee. LOL   Thats all....

Monsta

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 13, 2018, 10:04:21 pm
Why so? Just giving the edge to the Bugs due to home field advantage. The same courtesy I gave JC it were being played there.
I've seen both teams, it's called an evaluation.That and .53 will not buy a cup of coffee. LOL   Thats all....
all contributions help lol

ISU7

HG Hornet

Having played both teams and losing to JC by 2 and beating Fordyce by 2, I have to say that JC will take it by 8 or fewer.  One score game at the end. 

bleudog

JUNCTION CITY (6) at Fordyce: See Game of the Week.

HOOTENS.COM GAME OF THE WEEK
No. 3 Junction City at No. 7 Fordyce
Junction City covets back-to-back league titles (won 6-3A in 2017), while Fordyce eyes its first league title since 2016. JC whipped Fordyce 50-14 last year when both teams were members of the 6-3A. Fordyce senior linebackers Wanya Morris (52 tackles, six TFL) and Ja'Rod Allen (39 tackles) and super sophomore LB Josh Harrington (34 tackles) pace a speedy defense. Junction City's defense has tightened in recent weeks, paced by junior DE Kyle Kidwell (39 tackles), sophomore LB Tanner Barnett (33 tackles) and senior LB Jvacye Cook (30 tackles). JC's big line averages 265 pounds and clears lanes for leading rusher Jakiron Cook (664 yards, eight TDs). Fordyce added four passing touchdowns last week in a 50-10 blowout of Parkers Chapel. Sophomore QB Jaheim Brown has completed 55 percent of his passes for 1,038 and 15 TDs with five interceptions. Junior Dearius Sledge has caught a team-high 19 passes for 303 yards and six TDs.

http://www.hootens.com/10-15-2018/class-2a-week-8-rankings-notes--picks/6499.html

Redzone

cuz

If Jc's line shows up and plays a whole game they will win easily. They need to start at opening kickoff and continue for 4 quarters. If they don't the game could be close. If they do Jc will score at will....

bleudog

Here's how the La La Land folks see it:

Junction City (AR) at Fordyce (AR)   [projection: Junction City (AR) 31-21]

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2018/weekview.pl?week=Arkansas_9

Maynard G Krebs

Picking JC by a little

bleudog

Monsta

B Jones and the crew from Fordyce Willa have there hands full tonight, good luck to everybody traveling

bleudog

bleudog

Junction 0
Fordyce  0 

End of the 1st

dawgpound

Somebody give us a breakdown on this first half

Bearden_Bear72

Great defense.  Listening on radio.  Both teams are running almost every play.  In second half they just exchanges interceptions on first drives

bleudog

eldofan

HG Hornet

See, I told you guys that Fordyce was good.  Sounds like a good defensive ball game.

cuz

Great game... Both teams played great and showed great sportsmanship....

bleudog

I wasn't able to watch the live stream. Was this game played in the rain?

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on October 19, 2018, 09:31:35 pm
I wasn't able to watch the live stream. Was this game played in the rain?
On and off. Hard at times.

Always a dragon

Yes sir... Both teams had traction control problems

dragondad

Great game by both teams,  every player gave all they had and then some.

Hornet4ever

Just watched this game, what a good one! Both teams are pretty good, they'll have a say so come playoff time.

amehr36

How late did JC score?

Hawgpilot

With less than a minute to play.

bleudog

October 20, 2018, 08:33:56 am #32 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:36:46 am by bleudog
Quote from: amehr36 on October 20, 2018, 08:05:53 am
How late did JC score?

"Dhante Gibson's 1-yard run on fourth-and-goal with five seconds left coupled with Jack Smith's extra point lifted the Dragons to a 7-6 win over Fordyce in an 8-2A showdown Friday night."

http://www.eldoradonews.com/news/2018/oct/19/junction-city-clinches-8-2a-title-dramatic-win/

Old Scrapper

amehr36

Wow. I was at greenwood/Benton and apparently I have to subscribe to read the article online. Would have loved to been there to see that.

bleudog

Quote from: amehr36 on October 20, 2018, 08:46:40 am
Wow. I was at greenwood/Benton and apparently I have to subscribe to read the article online. Would have loved to been there to see that.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/117731431

Hornet4ever

Quote from: amehr36 on October 20, 2018, 08:46:40 am

You can watch the livestream!

bleudog

October 21, 2018, 08:17:02 am #37 Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:59:29 am by bleudog
36, try this one from the Sunday print edition:  CLICK HERE

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas