• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

huge win for ozark jv over greenwood jv

Started by Hillbillyforlife, October 05, 2015, 08:14:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbillyforlife

I'm seriously in shock I'm a die hard hillbillies fan but wow over greenwood

WPWells

beach bum

I am going to go out on a limb and say there is a 50/50 chance this thread either gets locked or sent to the hall of fame threads......

beach bum

And since we are on big time topics I will say I heard that Cedarville won 62-0 over Mountainburg in pee wee a few weeks ago. I am not kidding either. Who rings up 62 points in a game involving innocent 11 year olds? Those kids are probably demoralized now.

nastynice

This guy reminds me of HornetSting from 2009! If you don't remember HornetSting, then go look at the hall of fame threads about Hackett.

WPWells

Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 05, 2015, 08:41:25 pm
Um yeah I'm celebrating a win over a jv team each of your teams would probably be lucky to score against and since we have a couple guys on our jv that also get a lot of playing time with the varsity it's a huge win

I don't think you grasp the concept of JV

beach bum

If this is a sign for the future like he is prophesizing their mascot will be firing away at home games a lot in the coming years. I love that guy.

cuckoobird

~WPS~

Is Ozark the favorite to win the JV state championship?

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 06, 2015, 10:31:39 am
plus 1  ;D
They are now! Go Ozark! 

Legend

.................. (Forrest Gump) "Thats all I got to say about that."

Lacerta agilis

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 05, 2015, 09:27:16 pm
Um yeah I'm celebrating a win over a jv team each of your teams would probably be lucky to score against and since we have a couple guys on our jv that also get a lot of playing time with the varsity it's a huge win

I don't think you grasp the concept of JV
ya think?

Legend

May I please request this thread be locked to save the shame?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Legend on October 06, 2015, 11:53:01 am
Please don't lock it. The shame of it is already out there anyway, plus, this could be really fun when everyone gets wind of it

Jack1990

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 06, 2015, 11:59:01 am
Please don't lock it. The shame of it is already out there anyway, plus, this could be really fun when everyone gets wind of it
Exactly!! This thread has Hall of Fame potential.

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 06, 2015, 11:59:01 am

I vote for no lock.  This is just too good.

$aintMaximu$

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 06, 2015, 12:04:04 pm
What yall hicks and tards obviously don't get is a win against greenwood no matter what grade it is or if it's jv or varsity is a huge win especially since they are 6A and we are 4A

I really don't know how to respond to this...  I'm just so happy to be associated to a future hof thread. :o

~WPS~

I'd brag about winning a Jr. High game before a JV game. JV is just a glorified practice.

~WPS~

Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 06, 2015, 12:04:04 pm
What yall hicks and tards obviously don't get is a win against greenwood no matter what grade it is or if it's jv or varsity is a huge win especially since they are 6A and we are 4A
Do they want Bama?

phdefense

My left thumb beat my right thumb in a wrestling match earlier today. With me being right hand dominant it was a surprising upset.

$aintMaximu$

Pick em

JV Ozark vs. JV Bentonville
JV Ozark vs. JV PA
JV Ozark vs. JV Fayetteville
JV Ozark vs. JV Greenwood  (the rematch @ Greenwood)

WPWells

JV means players who aren't good enough to play in Varsity. So basically what you're saying is y'all's not-as-good players aren't as bad as Greenwood's not-as-good players. That's like winning an NAIA national championship

By the way, I am neither a hick nor a tard

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: phdefense on October 06, 2015, 12:12:55 pm
My left thumb beat my right thumb in a wrestling match earlier today. With me being right hand dominant it was a surprising upset.

+1!!! Always pulling for the underdog....

WPWells

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 06, 2015, 12:13:41 pm
Pick em

JV Ozark vs. JV PA

JV Ozark by 21
JV PA by 7
JV Fayetteville by 14
JV Ozark by 7

PA wins the JV state championship. They cut all the players who they thought could make them lose the game if they played them.

rskyb33

Who cares about JV nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn`t matter if you win or lose. You get nothing for it. No State Championship ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

~WPS~

Ozark JV has petitioned to move up and start playing a varsity schedule.

Jack1990

I say Ozark JV should go ahead and order the rings.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 06, 2015, 10:31:39 am
Does the winner receive rings? or does everyone get a participation trophy?

rskyb33

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 06, 2015, 12:20:04 pm
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 06, 2015, 12:13:41 pm
Pick em

JV Ozark vs. JV PA

JV Ozark by 21
JV PA by 7
JV Fayetteville by 14
JV Ozark by 7

PA wins the JV state championship. They cut all the players who they thought could make them lose the game if they played them.

Do you really think JV Fayetteville could be JV Ozark?  Just to be safe run these scenarios through the program... We need to remove emotion and see what the numbers say...

cuckoobird

I just heard on the local news that Ozark has been taking bids on the new JV indoor practice facility. From the report, it will be the biggest JV facility in the state...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 06, 2015, 12:30:21 pm
I just heard on the local news that Ozark has been taking bids on the new JV indoor practice facility. From the report, it will be the biggest JV facility in the state...

We just had a couple key players "transfer" out.... A couple of our best JV kids...  I can't really blame the parents for wanting to be a part of the success....

cuckoobird

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 06, 2015, 12:32:05 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on October 06, 2015, 12:30:21 pm

We just had a couple key players "transfer" out.... A couple of our best JV kids...  I can't really blame the parents for wanting to be a part of the success....
They better keep that on the downlow. No need to start JV recruiting rumors...

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

I was just informed that the JV Ozark team snuck a few of the starters in off of the Varsity Team......... 

~WPS~

Heard Ozark JV was trying to schedule a game against Euless Trinity JV at AT&T Stadium to be shown on ESPN.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 06, 2015, 12:35:40 pm
Heard Ozark JV was trying to schedule a game against Euless Trinity JV at AT&T Stadium to be shown on ESPN.

Ouch....  :)

WPWells

~WPS~

SUGARTOWN

Um yeah I'm celebrating a win over a jv team each of your teams would probably be lucky to score against and since we had  couple guys all of our starters on our jv that also get a lot of playing time with the varsity it's a huge win

FIFY

ArkHog#7

October 06, 2015, 12:42:42 pm #41 Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:51:49 pm by ArkHog#7

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 06, 2015, 12:40:10 pm
Ozark JV is too good for Fox Sports

Don't they show all the games on the  JV Network?

The Coach

ArkHog#7

October 06, 2015, 12:47:39 pm #44 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:48:20 am by ArkHog#7

WPWells

Quote from: The Coach on October 06, 2015, 12:45:00 pm
Could Ozarks JV team beat Clarksville?

I'm sure they could. I'm hearing that Ozark's JV will play Ozark's varsity tonight to determine the superior team in Hillbilly Land. ESPN will be there

Hornet4ever

Quote from: nastynice on October 05, 2015, 08:24:54 pm
This guy reminds me of HornetSting from 2009! If you don't remember HornetSting, then go look at the hall of fame threads about Hackett.

Why must you bring him up........  ::)

Coach Venny Slocombe

lol...this is great! I'll tell ya what Hillbilly...have your coach schedule Greenwood the next two years in Non conference and see how that goes...lol...

WPWells

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 06, 2015, 12:54:14 pm
Quote from: nastynice on October 05, 2015, 08:24:54 pm

Why must you bring him up........  ::)

Are you not him?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Hillbillyforlife on October 05, 2015, 08:14:29 pm
I'm seriously in shock I'm a die hard hillbillies fan but wow over greenwood

What was the score?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas