• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A

Started by Ventman, August 16, 2015, 04:05:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Who will win it this year.

big E

PW is loaded at running back line is fair size qb got hurt in a four wheeler accident but they should he top 3.

MomaLion

I will know more about Clarendon after scrimmages  ;D

Ventman

I've been told that Carlislle's team is looking good but I have not seen them yet.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Ventman on August 17, 2015, 08:09:42 am
I've been told that Carlislle's team is looking good but I have not seen them yet.
They are looking good Ventman.  A lot of team speed.  good size.  the ball may even see the ground from an elevated position a few times!!  LOL

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 17, 2015, 10:47:15 am
They are looking good Ventman.  A lot of team speed.  good size.  the ball may even see the ground from an elevated position a few times!!  LOL
I will believe that when I see it!😂

big E

Just found out today that PWs qb is gonna be fine  and ready to go for the scrimmage game. But they have some huge shoe's to fill.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Ventman on August 17, 2015, 05:02:24 pm
Hey!  I actually saw it with my own eyes yesterday.  LOL 

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 18, 2015, 09:44:50 am
😂😂 that's awesome. Who is the QB?

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Ventman on August 18, 2015, 10:07:37 am
Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 18, 2015, 09:44:50 am
😂😂 that's awesome. Who is the QB?
Braiden Jenkins

Payton and Will look to be the starting WRs.  Payton and Braiden are really good friends, and they have been working on their own playing catch and getting timing down. 

Ventman

Brian how did the jr bison do in their scrimmage?

BrianfromCarlisle

You can see the potential.  They have to work on ball control.  They looked good against Lonoke.  Against Maumelle, not so much. The spread wore our defense out.  They will be just fine.  I can see a good season

big E

Well PWs. Jr high still hasn't given up a point.

BrianfromCarlisle

That will be a fun game to watch

big E

The coaches got all over those kids the other day at practice and they just did everything they wanted to do on offence and were laying some wood on defence I bet they didn't give up 25 yards to either team last night at Salem.

Lions84

I miss seeing Jr High Football on a regular basis.  But my Daughter had me awful busy these past 3 years and now her Sr is on the way.

BrianfromCarlisle

Ready for tomorrow night!  Start the season off with a conference game against McCrory.  Carlisle is looking pretty good.  got a lot of size and speed.

big E

PW has Hazen to start the season off young Patriots are not much on size but they don't mind puttin a hat on you and the back field  is loaded with kids that can fly.

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on September 02, 2015, 07:51:14 am
Ready for tomorrow night!  Start the season off with a conference game against McCrory.  Carlisle is looking pretty good.  got a lot of size and speed.
What time do we start Brian? I'm ready to watch some football!!

BrianfromCarlisle

7.  I believe that is a statewide start time.

Ventman

Ten4 I will see you tomorrow night. Go Bison!!

purplehajj

Big e you going to be at the game?

purplehajj

Hazen 36 Palestine-Wheatley 0

Ventman

Bison Over McCrory not sure the final score. Maybe 26-8.

BrianfromCarlisle

jbtiger73

Brinkley over Marvell 38-0. Sad part was that was the score at the end of the 1st qtr.

BrianfromCarlisle

Cameron Taylor had 4 carries for 124 and 3 TDs. He had a 60 yd TD called back on a hold.  Zac Vanhouten recovered a fumble and went about 65 for a TD.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc 22

Clarendon  0

Final

littleman

PW needs to find an o line, Hazen looked real good.

big E

Young Patriots have to grow up O line needs work .

RiverEagle079

DA played well last night Clarendon has a good back but there quarterback fumbled the ball about 15 times although recovering about ten of them.  DA literally ran one play 12 times in a row and Clarendon could not stop it.  The lions have some work as well as DA but all in all not bad for a first game for the JR Eagles

MomaLion

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on September 04, 2015, 04:29:01 pm
DA played well last night Clarendon has a good back but there quarterback fumbled the ball about 15 times although recovering about ten of them.  DA literally ran one play 12 times in a row and Clarendon could not stop it.  The lions have some work as well as DA but all in all not bad for a first game for the JR Eagles
We were yelling the same thing from the stands about the same play lol...Clarendon's 7th/8th grade did win though so it wasn't so bad  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des arc 28

Mccrory 26

Was as good a Jr high game as you could ask for.

BrianfromCarlisle

Heber Springs 36
Carlisle 22

Ventman

That's the toughest team the Bison should face this season. I think theyhave an excellent chance to win the 6 this year.

big E

PW 14 Brinkley 12.

mustang12

I think it will come down to Hazen and Carlisle

big E

Hazen is very solid.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mustang12 on September 11, 2015, 07:03:27 am
I think it will come down to Hazen and Carlisle

Yea, I wouldn't even worry about des arc.  ::)

MomaLion

Hazen 42
Clarendon 8

RiverEagle079

Des Arc could really take the six it was a hard fought game last night still need more conditioning and the line needs to hold blocks and wrap up on tackles that #43 on McCrory was a good running back and ought to do well for the SR high team

Ventman

How does Augustas Jr. high look this year?

MomaLion

Anybody know why Hazen cancelled the 7th grade game against Clarendon last week...We were about to get on the bus when we got the call.

purplehajj

We only have 4 7th graders mommalion wish we had more but that's all we have

jbtiger73

What happened with that talented group they had in pee wee. I know they had more than that purp

purplehajj

Have no idea man maybe it will pick up or at least I'm hoping

MomaLion

Quote from: purplehajj on September 15, 2015, 07:07:40 am
Ok, was hoping it wasn't illness etc...We don't have a full team of 7th graders either...when we played Des Arc both teams were about half and half 7th/8 th graders.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 15, 2015, 12:28:18 pm
Quote from: purplehajj on September 15, 2015, 07:07:40 am
Ok, was hoping it wasn't illness etc...We don't have a full team of 7th graders either...when we played Des Arc both teams were about half and half 7th/8 th graders.

No, des arc only played about 3 or 4 8th graders. My son is on that team.

Brinkley cancelled on us this week.

MomaLion

I just remember looking at the roster in the program and matching numbers playing and it was about even on both sides with 8th graders.

big E

This is the first week our seventh grade will get to play they are small but it's good for them to play.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas