• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose Jr. High

Started by SR30, June 05, 2015, 10:42:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SR30

If all the stars line up correctly look for Glen Rose to have a great season

Beaver Fever

That's what I hear too.  Did we get a qb move in?

beaverfan007

Apparently  a kid from  harmony grove moved in

Beaver Fever

Did aliitle research on it, got my hopes up for nothing.

SR30

Beaver Fever

Sr30, did your son get released from Malvern?

SR30

Yes he did. Was at team camp last night..looked a little confused but he will get it figured out quick

Proud Buckaroo

So. You moved your son from Malvern school to Glen Rose school?

SR30

SR30

We live in Malvern District so he had to be released from malvern. My wife taught at magnet Cove but recently moved to a different district which he did not want to attend. So we had to school choice from malvern

Beaver Fever

I guess the stars didn't line up correctly

SR30

It's been a good season for them. They have been in every game they lost. Key mistakes and fumbles hurt any team. The key players from this squad will move up and the next 3 years will be exciting to watch. I said it when I coached these 9th graders in 4th grade and I stand by it now. When they join the Jr and Sr squad they will be a great team. Beaver it seems you get joy from bashing kids because someone hurt your feelings.

Beaver Fever

Not kids, parents with blinders on

SR30

October 28, 2015, 08:55:24 am #13 Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:12:27 am by SR30
Oh so I'm blind. I gotcha. If your gonna be a hater then change your screen name. You're r not worthy of it

WPWells

You're*

I hope your kid is learning English better than you, but at GR I doubt it

SR30

And there you go. Gotta bring my kid in it. Show your true classless self. Why don't you have a Coke and a smile and well you know the rest

WPWells

Not a dig at your kid. It was a dig at you not knowing the English language. Sorry you couldn't comprehend that.

WPWells

If it was a dig at your kid it would've been deleted by a mod by now...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas