• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Prayers

Started by AHM™, February 16, 2006, 11:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHM™

February 16, 2006, 11:07:08 pm Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 11:17:20 pm by AHM
A single mom with 19 year old twins has lost one due to a horrific car accident in Oklahoma. Jamie Leverton lives and works in Corning. Her boys Josh and Justin were attending college in Ozark. Josh was going with a buddy to check out transferring to a different college or to see his dad(conflicting stories) when the accident occurred. They lost control and hit a tree causing head trama. Both boys were killed.
They need our prayers. It will be very hard for Jamie and the twin that is still living. He has not made it home from college yet. Friends went to get him. All their friends need prayers for strength too.

Father Guido

More sad news.  Sorry to hear this.  I will pray for this family and friends.  My step-son died in an accident when he was 19.  This mother will be dealing with this the rest of her life, as will the brother.  God, time, and friends are the only things that can heal this.  You never really get over it, but eventually you learn to get on with your life, if you are lucky.

rabs_fan4life

This is a tough time right now and there are more accidents happening every time we turn around!  More prayers for this family and the boys friends as they deal with this traumatic event!  I know that anything can happen at any time but people keep your eyes open out there and drive as safely as possible!  You never know what could happen when!  Life is not guaranteed either, any of us could be gone at any time now...life is precious, don't abuse it *not that he did just a good way to live though*!  Prayers from Lonoke/Conway!

AHM™

JMB

He was with a soccer player from Ozark.  He was from Dallas.  He had a doctors appt. from knee surgury and then they were going to go look at a school.  Justin made it home at midnight.

ljmom

Both of my daughters were in a head on collision in January.  I'm grateful every day that they were spared.  The phone call bringing word that they were in a wreck, but "OK", was painful enough for me.  Everyone walked away from it.  All were wearing seatbelts.  The airbags and other safety mechanisms worked perfectly. 

I can't imagine the heartache these parents have to go through after losing their children.  I don't know if I'd have the strength to handle it.

More prayers from Warren.   

Lions84

Lord Infamous™

Prayers from Junction City.

msubulldogs21

That is some terrible news. My thoughts and prayers will be with the family in this extremely difficult time!

Super Scrapper

More prayers from Nashville.  This is just horrible.  Please travel with care !   ;D  SS

nam7104

my heart goes out to freiends and family, prayers from vilonia

AHM™

I'm sending out more prayers and thoughts to everyone, got news of the funeral arrangments today all services will be held in the school gym...I'm just hoping that by sunday i'll be able to drive to corning to get to the service...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas