• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pneumonia is bad.

Started by Uncle Ivan, February 14, 2006, 12:58:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Ivan

Y'all try never to get it.

Urgh.

rabs_fan4life

Ouch!  GET WELL SOON!!!  That has to suck to be sick on Valentines Day!  Take care of yourself and rest lots!

Uncle Ivan

I've been sick for the past week and a half.  Starting to get better.

I knew a guy who got it and died from it last year, so I'm worried a little bit.

Lions84

Prayers for my fellow Master Texas Hater Uncle Ivan that you get better real soon.
Lions84

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on February 14, 2006, 01:13:05 pm
I've been sick for the past week and a half. Starting to get better.

I knew a guy who got it and died from it last year, so I'm worried a little bit.

Don't worry DR...your to mean to die  ;)  Hope you get better soon    ;D

Bob Lablaw

Yeah, only the good die young. j/k

Scoopnscore

I had it two years ago.  I asked my wife to get a gun out of my gun safe and shoot me.

Hey, it's legal in Crawford County!

Bob Lablaw

Hey, I had mono once, never had anything worse than that I guess..............then the whole football team started gettin it.........ahem, that was a few years later though. Weird situation there it seems. lol

Scoopnscore

V-Town_Eagle_24

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on February 14, 2006, 01:13:05 pm
I've been sick for the past week and a half. Starting to get better.

I was wondering where you've been. 

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Scoopnscore on February 14, 2006, 03:43:36 pmI asked my wife to get a gun out of my gun safe and shoot me.

Sometimes with it, one feels like they have been shotgunned in the chest.

I hate it.  I was also stupid enough to take a painkiller last week, which I can't handle.

Scoopnscore

I think that Ahsalum and I can take those off your hands, if you like!  ;D

Uncle Ivan

Hydros.  I never deep-sixed them after that reaction I had back last year, figuring they'd come in handy since my chest felt like a 300 lb female wrestler had sat on it.  Foolish me.   That was Tuesday night a couple weeks ago.  I couldn't move much the next day, and I was told that I was bouncing off the walls during the night.

If you can handle those evil suckers, more power to you.  Eddie Sutton and I apparently can't.

V-Town_Eagle_24

they just put me to sleep.  They make some people wired though.

Scoopnscore

Well, I was just kidding.  I take them infrequently for arthritis pain.  I think the doctor doesn't want me to be too dependent.  But, it feels SO good to be pain free for a while.

Uncle Ivan

Knowing ahsalum, he probably would like to have them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas