• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's up in Lonoke?

Started by powerlifter90, February 09, 2006, 12:27:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

powerlifter90

with the goings on lately in Lonoke it sounds like something straight out of the movie "Walking Tall"

rabs_fan4life

February 09, 2006, 01:38:54 pm #1 Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 01:40:50 pm by rabs_fan4life aka Mrs.Manningfan
Why must you remind me of this!  This makes twice this week I've been sitting up here in Conway doing just peachy and all of a sudden every friend I have back in Lonoke is bombarding my phone with calls telling me to watch the news and any friend I have up here is calling me going "What in the flaming heck is going on in your town!"... :-\  I am going to temporarily put anything that I have that is purple and is not from UCA in storage for a while because this is just sad!  The mayor/cheif of police & his wife/and 2 bailbonds man thing...well...not like that was all a big suprise!  But then when you think things couldn't possibly look worse we have students slipping drugs into teachers coffee! And since the town is already filled with news station vans and camera people why not go ahead and soak all of it up too! But when it's all said and done just like one of my friends from back home said last night "It's just another fun filled day in Lonoke."   :o  ;)  ::)  :P  :'(

donkeyfan

Cheer up! There's darker days ahead.

powerlifter90

Makes me wish I would have been in jail in Lonoke..............  I wonder if the chief's wife had her own handcuffs or borrowed his

arkansashooper

i heard that she is kinda hott, is that true?  just a rumor that i heard! ??? ???

Bogey

Quote from: BUGEATERS on February 09, 2006, 02:09:50 pm
Makes me wish I would have been in jail in Lonoke.............. I wonder if the chief's wife had her own handcuffs or borrowed his

HaHaHa!

"Your parole has come through"

"Do I have to leave?"

powerlifter90

I heard that the chiefs wife took one of the cons to the press box at the football field...........

just think, the most excitement at the football field, didn't involve Lonoke's team

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: iluvbsktball on February 09, 2006, 02:11:22 pm
i heard that she is kinda hott, is that true? just a rumor that i heard! ??? ???
I won't comment on how "hot" Kelly is because personally I don't like females like that but I am secure enough to say that she when she doesn't look like she's feining for drugs...is a very beautiful woman...I've always thought she was very pretty when she presented herself nicely.  As for all of this...I try not to judge them because we truely do not know yet what they are guilty and not guilty of.  They go to our church and our preacher sent the entire church an email telling us that now is the time that they need their church family most and they don't need to look for us to help only to find us turning our noses up at them for something we don't know if they did or did not do.  I personally am struggling with this for the simple fact that my family and theirs have bad history due to things they have done to us personally and I am having a hard time looking past the things they've done to us and not condemming them for this when no one knows anything about it.  I know in America we live by this rule that we are all innocent until proven guilty and I pray that God open my eyes and help me to not be a judgemental person but rather a friend through Christ for them no matter what the past holds!  That said and all laughs aside it's all some pretty serious stuff going on in Lonoke right now and I'd like to ask for you guys prayers for all of it!  Prayers that we can all open our eyes and hearts and not be judgemental and allow God to be the ones to judge the people involved...prayers for all the families involved first hand in this for and for the actual truth be brought about, and prayers for our entire town as we sort through all of this and keep our community ties intact, and personal prayers for myself for God teach me to put things behind me!!  Thanks in advance!

Quote from: BUGEATERS on February 09, 2006, 02:42:05 pm
I heard that the chiefs wife took one of the cons to the press box at the football field...........

just think, the most excitement at the football field, didn't involve Lonoke's team
Thats just wrong!  Sooooo effen true but so wrong!   :-\  ::)

Drama Mama ™

WBF †

rabs_fan4life

WBF †

powerlifter90

I will pray for all those involved in hopes that this is all a BIG mistake.............

But, I am not the type of person that ever "sugar coats" how I feel, and have a habit of saying exactly what's on my mind.  I know that people from Lonoke (Rabs fan) that are not directly involved with the situation must be embarrassed for what is going on in the town they love.  I just can not believe that anyone can be this f-ing stupid, the mayor, the chief, his wife, Bobby Cox, etc., must have thought they were "above the law" to the extent that they wouldn't get caught.   Remember this investigation originally started b/c the mayor was using inmates for his own benefit, all this other stuff was discovered "by accident".   I wonder how much of this goes on in other small communities not only in Ark but nation wide.  You hear "whispers" all the time but a huge conspiracy like this is not brought to light.  Makes you wonder doesn't it?

mudturtle

A friend of mine wants the job as police chief.  He says he would be perfect because his wife won't even sleep with him.

Super Scrapper

Problems like this will be difficult to say the least.   Prayers for all.   :(  SS

Go Scrappers

jdm_LTO_2007

Yes yes...lonoke is now known as the new "Sin City" according to Fox 16 News...I'm so glad to know that Lonoke is able to make headlines on national news....except for the fact that our town can never be on the news for GOOD things.  Just the bad people that lie around.  It is very difficult to cope with all that is happening around me.  Many things are being said and spread everywhere...and half of them are rumors that aren't true.  Most of it is like playing the sleepover game "Telephone."  The whole thing about the football field...no...it was the baseball field.  And several other places.  I think that all of this happening in Lonoke needs many prayers and thoughts...and I also believe that if people don't know the entire truth, then they shouldn't worry about helping spread lies.  ~Nothing meant to you BUGEATERS~  This is just my personal feeling.  Well, everybody keep our town in your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you!

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: jdm_LTO_2007 on February 16, 2006, 01:33:41 pm
The whole thing about the football field...no...it was the baseball field. And several other places. thoughts and prayers. Thank you!
Oh my!  Jamie...honey...I know you are trying to support our town and I am right there with you but you just flat out knocked me out of my chair with that one!  Lol that was funny girl!  Nice!!  But anyways the town is still in desperate need of prayers for the entire town!  It's a lot to cope with and there is a lot that needs to be found out!  And all the rumors and lies do not help, they only build on the ones that caused all this in the first place!

retiredlion05

This is traggic for all involved, from the mayor all the way down to the inmates.  Prayers from Searcy!

jdm_LTO_2007

Yes...yes...I know I got your attention with that one...but it is the truth...many people have been mistaking it for the football field...but if they would watch the news every now and then, then they would see the footage of the baseball press box.  Plus...I don't think she is attractive...not to the least bit!  "That's just something that will make you say....buhhhhhhhrrrrrrr.....and NOT Chacoom!"  ~lol~  All for Stacey!  Well, continue with everyones prayers!

arkansashooper

anyone got any pics of her or the places that have been mentioned where she supposedly/alledgedly hooked up with these convicts/alledged convicts? ???

retiredlion05

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: jdm_LTO_2007 on February 17, 2006, 12:48:59 pm
"That's just something that will make you say....buhhhhhhhrrrrrrr.....and NOT Chacoom!" ~lol~ All for Stacey!
YOU ARE WRONG FOR THAT!!! I'm glad no one on except me and you know what that mean!  Well...Chad and Clay aren't on enough even though they know!  Dang girl...keep that on the down low!  But yeah...she's not exactly gorgeous...definately not chacoom worthy!

Uncle Ivan

From what I saw on tv of the strutting wife, she strikes me as a complete skank.

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on February 17, 2006, 05:59:56 pm
From what I saw on tv of the strutting wife, she strikes me as a complete skank.
She struck you correctly then!

Super Scrapper

I haven't seen any pictures but I figured that.  Almost anyone that lives that way is one.

Inside anyway.  My prayers are with your whole community.  Must be tough to try to

explain to the younger ones.  I can't imagine!  God be with you!   ;D  SS

Go Scrappers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas